I'm Your Boyfriend!

iPod Boyfriend : It's Not Just An App

 

For the whole week, you did nothing but practice, practice, practice and recording for shows here and there and some other things that a celebrity do. You were worn off. Unconsciously, a week went down the drain, just like that. In this time around, you had no time to spend with the Chocolat girls anymore since both of you were busy. Especially them since they were just debuted. You met them in music shows often though since your promotion period was at the same time. But the girls still had to practice a lot in their practice room. Being an idol practically means ripping your normal human time out.

You dropped your stuff on the sofa inside the waiting room for Music Bank. There were a lot of new faces that you never saw when you were making your way to your waiting room with your manager. They greeted you properly saying that they were a fan of yours. Most of them are idols. You sat on your sofa with your hair nicely done. You did it before coming to the music show this morning at the saloon that usually go to. You were panting hard trying to catch on your breath. After this, you had to go for a recording for Strong Heart, and after that a radio show called Shim Shim Tapa and finally, you had to go for a recording for Running Man. Yes. Busy day indeed.

“Unnie. Can you get me an ice coffee or something? I feel like dying” You said to you manager laying your head on the sofa’s headrest.

“You’re not allowed to drink ice. Don’t think you could fool me there” Your manager stood up and handed you a bottle of mineral water.

“Please unnie! Just this once!” You pleaded with your palms clasping each other. “I’ll add honey instead of syrup. Okay?” You were blinking vigorously trying to be cute.

Your manager looked at you intensely. She didn’t know what to do. You often lose your voice especially on a cold day like these and the fact that you had to sing more than ten times a day. Once you lose your voice, you could never sing the high notes, thus, people would say bad things. It won’t be good. That’s why you had to take care of your throat. She knew that it had been a while since you drink cold drinks so she gave up.

“Ice coffee with less ice. Okay?” She said.

“Gomawo unnie!” You jumped up and locked your arms around her neck feeling very thankful.

“Arasso. Wait here, don’t go anywhere. I’ll be back with your ice coffee” She noted.

“I don’t have anywhere to go unnie” You confessed. It’s true though.

She grabbed her hand bag and walked out from the waiting room. You knew that she was heading to the cafeteria downstairs to get you your ice coffee. You were very thankful to have a manager like her. She was strict, but she was also a caring manager and a great sister. Since you never had one, she had been treating you like a real little sister. You were living with her now in an apartment that YG Sajangnim gave. You had to live under the same roof so you won’t run away or doing any mischievous thing like in your trainee days where you turned rebellious and skipped your practice to go to a funfair near YG building with Seungri and CL. The three of you got punished hard. Even though CL and Seungri were now a famous and busy idols, they still had to clean YG building’s toilets for a week with you. Looking back, it was very funny.

Waiting for your turn to rehearse, you were getting bored. You didn’t even change yet but your turn would be up in an hour or so, why need to rush? You could go and get ready five minutes before your stage. But you never do that though, your manager would go berserk. So you decided to open your iPad and started scrolling on your fan café. You posted a tweet to aware your fans and replied one or two tweets from your fellow celebrity friends. After you were done doing so, you checked on some videos that were shared by your fans. Cover of your song by your fans, piano cover, dance cover, and even a rendition of your song. Your fans were such amazing fans.   

Just when you were about to watch the next video, you heard the door clicked. You thought that it was your manager so you ignored the clicking.

“Unnie your back?” You called without even lifting your head.

“I’m your boyfriend! Anyeonghasaeyo! Boyfriend imnida!” You get that reply instead. You were shocked by the sudden greeting so your head automatically trailed to the voice.

When your eyes found them, you froze. Your iPad had now fallen onto your laps. You couldn’t do nor say anything. The six guys that were standing in front of you with their heart throbbing smiles and beaming widely had a lot of effects on you back when you were 17, but now, it was just amazing that  you had the chance to see them again. They were standing there looking at you and waiting for your response, but they never got one. So their faces suddenly fell.

“Sunbaenim. Are we bothering you?” The redhead spoke. The red head looked exactly like Kim Donghyun, Boyfriend No. 1.

You shook your head landing back down on earth.

“No! I’m sorry” You pulled a tight smile.

“You looked like you saw a ghost right there” Jeongmin said.

Unknowingly, bids of tears started to fall. It was like you were under a spell. You stood up and ran towards Jeongmin who just finished talking.

“Jeongmin Oppa! I miss you!” You cried. “Why did you all left me and pretended like you didn’t know me just now?”

“Y-You know us?” Jeongmin was frozen in his spot. As you were hugging him, the staffs in the room went ‘awhh’ and gasped in shock. The boys were in a state of shock too. Seeing those reactions coming from the boys, you let go of Jeongmin and wiped away your tears.

“You really don’t know me?” You asked sniffing your nose.

“Of course we do! You’re Shin _____. We’re a huge fan of yours! We’ve been listening to your music since you debuted” It was Youngmin.

“Donghyun hyung said that you’re his ideal type” Minwoo cupped his face pretending to whisper. You looked at Donghyun with a warm smile.

“Yah! Shut up!” He punched on the maknae’s arm lightly.

“How old are you?” You suddenly asked.

“I’m the oldest. 22 years old” Donghyun answered.

He’s the same age as me. Back then he was an oppa. You smiled tightly.

“I’m 19” Hyunseong answered. That was the first thing that he said.

He’s quiet like Hyunseong oppa.

“I’m 18 years old!” Jeongmin said brightly.

Jeongmin oppa. You never changed.

“The three of us are 17” Kwangmin answered on their behalf.

Kwangmin. You touched your lips thinking about the first kiss that you shared with Boyfriend No. 4 Kwangmin.

“Sunbaenim, are you okay?” Minwoo asked.

You looked at him and wiped your tears once again.

“Why are you crying?” Jeongmin asked. Hyunseong took out a handkerchief from his pocket and gave it to you. You mouthed thank you and used it.

“Nothing. The six of you reminded me of some guys I knew” You said.

“Ouh” Was all that you could say.

“Do me a favor guys?” You said.

“What is it sunbaenim?” Youngmin asked.

“Stop calling me sunbaenim. You could all call me noona. Well, accept for Donghyun-sshi of course” You smiled.

“What am I supposed to call you then?” He asked.

“_____. You can call me that” You smiled again.

“Are you serious?!! You mean like, like we can be friends now?” Minwoo said. “Noona?” He added.

You nodded lightly.

“We could be best friends” It was hard to say that. You were reminded by the fact that they called you girlfriend but now it was just best friend. It felt weird. But the fact that they were once again right in front of you, you were thankful enough. They were not your boyfriends but they were similar. Your pray had been answered and now you could meet them again. 



 

AUTHOR'S NOTE :

One more chapter and this fic is over!! T.T.. omg! and the Boyfriend band in this chapter is not her boyfriends. They were real humans that looked exactly like your boyfriends and had same names.. LOLOLOL!!