A Date : Such A Sweet Night

iPod Boyfriend : It's Not Just An App

“Erhh” Donghyun cleared his throat. Since it was kind of awkward now that you were hiding inside the coverlet.

Donghyun saw that Jeongmin was the most comfortable around you, so he signaled the rest of the boyfriends to go back to the iPod. They didn’t protest or object. They love you equally and they needed each other to survive, so Donghyun said it’s best for only one boyfriend to stay back and explain everything to you. Jeongmin had the most sense in talking so Donghyun choose him.

“Girlfriend, we’re going to go now. Please don’t hate us” Kwangmin mumbled.

“Neh girlfriend, we’re sorry” Youngmin continued. Hyunseong just nodded even though you couldn’t see under the coverlet.

The rest of the boyfriends bid goodbye to you and they jumped right back into the iPod. Your room was quiet all of the sudden. You could still feel that on your left, your bed was still sinking indicating that there’s somebody on your left side. You didn’t know whether to stay inside the coverlet or to see who was on your left side. He didn’t speak nor move. You guessed that he was waiting for you. You let out a heavy sigh and slowly opened the coverlet that had been covering your whole body for the past half an hour. You stopped when the coverlet reached your nose. You peered at him who was now starring at you with his warm smile on.

“J-Jeongmin Oppa” You called softly.

“Neh?” His smile brightened.

“Where did the others go?” You muffled under the coverlet that was still covering half of your face.

“Back inside the iPod” He pointed to the iPod.

You gained your confidents and you pulled the rest of the coverlet, revealing your bare face. Jeongmin never saw you without your spectacles and he was taken aback by your beauty. Out of nowhere, his hand reached your face and he caressed you face. You blinked multiples of times while watching him doing so. He starred at you with a loving gaze.

“Why did you hide your beautiful face behind those huge glasses?” He said. His voice was so soothing that it almost melted down your heart.

“H-huh?” You brushed away his hand as you hide your face under the coverlet once again, hiding along the red color that begun to pierce through your cheek's skin.

He chuckled lowly and tugged on the coverlet to reveal the embarrassed you. You hid your face with your palms this time. You didn’t want him to see your face. Somehow you felt like you regretted creating such a handsome creature that called you his ‘girlfriend’ and was now sitting on top of your bed, playing peek-a-boo with you.

“Don’t cover your beautiful face anymore” He pulled both of your wrists and your face was now open for him to see. You had your face down this time. Because of that, your face was covered by your hair. He only got a glimpse of your face before you look down.

“No! I don’t want you to see my face” You cried.

“Beauty is made for people to adore, for people to see, and for people to realize that God’s creation is perfect as it is” He said.

He really has some sweet words to say! Argh! Andwae! You clutched your chest to just feel your heart thumping crazily with just his words.

He put his thumb and forefinger under your chin and he lifted your face up. You close your eyes when you realized with what he was doing. You didn’t want to look at his face. You didn’t want to tremble by his beauty and you didn’t want him to see you exploded with your now red face. When he saw that your hair get in your face, he swiftly tuck it behind your ears.

“There you go. Now I could see my lovely girlfriend’s face. She’s beautiful and her red cheeks made her even more beautiful” His voice shook as he laughed a little. “You have to open your eyes sooner or later girlfriend” He smiled.

You were contemplating but if you won’t open your eyes, there’s no way he would leave you alone. So you decided to open your eyes. You wanted to see his face too. It’s just that you’re not confident enough. It’s all come back to the one thing that you don’t have. Confidence. You’re the heir of the Shin company. You could buy thousands pairs of contact lenses instead of wearing that huge spectacles. The reason why you wore that was because you were lack of confidence. You felt secure with hiding behind those huge glasses.

As you opened your eyes, you were greeted by his smile, his beautiful eyes and brown orbs.

“Hello there” He said.

“Erhhh” You were trembling hard.

“Hey. I won’t do anything to you. Don’t worry” He smiled. “I think I should explain to you about the application now”

You nodded.

“Okay. I’m not going to tell you everything. Just a few points so you would get it and because I don’t want to ruin your sleep time. You still have to go to school tomorrow. The rest of the boyfriends will tell you the rest about the application. Is it alright with you?” He was just making sure.

You nodded lightly once again.

“Here I go. The application is a special application that was designed to make its user happy” He started. You listened carefully as he started to explain. “The application chooses its user. You’re the first person to use that application and currently, you’re the only one who was chosen. There’s a reason why we could appear in…” He looked around the room. “this world. Remember the uniform inside your bag today?” He asked.

“You’re the one who put it in there?” You asked. He shook his head and smile.

“We all did. Minwoo was the one who take it out of your closet” He chuckled. You smiled by his words. “Anyway. We’re here to protect you. We know what happened to you and your school. And we know about the things that your Appa said to you. One more day, and you’ll be off to the boarding school. We can’t let that happen to our girlfriend do we?” He touched your nose and you scrunched it up.

“So you’re here to make me happy and to protect me?” You asked one last time. He just nodded.

“You got it now?” This time, you nodded. “Good. Now we have to put our pretty girlfriend to bed” He pulled the coverlet that was now at the end of your bed. He pulled it up and covered you with it. He tuck you in and he planted a soft kiss of your forehead.

He laid right beside you as he sang a lullaby to you. He was holding your hand along the night. He didn’t go till you fell asleep. That night just went on like that. With the first night that you spent with your virtual, no scratch that. With your boyfriend. 

----------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE : 

I got goosebumps while writing this.. lol.. I'm not good with fluffs. Hope you like it! ^^