An Angel

iPod Boyfriend : It's Not Just An App

 

The iPod that was being charged at the corner of your room suddenly shone with its bright light came from the screen. It was so bright that your whole dark room that only received its light from the fake stars on the ceiling glowed with the additional of the light from your iPod. You were still sleeping soundly on your cozy bed. You didn’t even notice anything that was happening inside your room right at that moment.

The next second, a man came out from the iPod. He just jumped right out from the screen. After that, one by one followed him suit and landed inside your room’s soft rugged floor. The first one to jump out was Donghyun. Hyunseong then followed behind with Jeongmin, Youngmin, Kwangmin and Minwoo tailed him after. After all of them succeeded on their first ‘jump’ ever, they couldn’t help but to feel rather excited.

They looked around the room as they only saw a tiny snip of it through your iPod’s screen. Youngmin, being the easily-to-be-fascinated-by-just-a-little-thing couldn’t stop himself from touching everything inside the room. When he saw the iPad that was being placed on top of your study table, he touched it and slid the screen open. He gasped when he saw that the iPad was actually just like the iPod. All his life, he only known iPod, computers, TV, and some other lame stuffs. He never saw iPad before. He thought that iPad was just like the bigger version of iPod.

“Woah! Hyung! This iPod is huge!!!” He said with his mouth wide opened and his eyes shone with sparkles.

“Yah! Put that back!” Donghyun warned him. He pouted and put the iPad back where he took it.

Jeongmin was already seating at the edge of your bed watching you asleep. He thought that you looked like an angel while sleeping. Your face was so calm and quiet. You had a tiny slit of smile on your lips as you dreamed about something that made butterfly fluttered inside your tummy. Jeongmin started to your hair lightly, so you wouldn’t stir inside your sleep. Hyunseong pulled Jeongmin away from you as he whispered.

“She’ll wake up. Don’t do that” He whispered to him softly. Jeongmin nodded as he put his palms together apologizing. They promised that they wouldn’t do anything to wake her up. Touching her would not be a good action.

Kwangmin stood beside Donghyun and Hyunseong who quietly watching you while you were in your deep slumber. Jeongmin, Minwoo and the amused Youngmin joined them after that. They all made a circle around your bed and watched you asleep. They didn’t do anything. They just watch you. They felt this calm and happy feelings inside their heart even though they couldn’t do anything.

“She’s really pretty in real life” Kwangmin stated. They all nodded in agreement.

They stood there for hours watching you sleeping. They didn’t even feel tired even though they had been on their feet for a very long time. Seeing the face of the girl that they love, they only could smile and if they had a choice, they would want to stay and watch you while you sleep all day long.

It was almost time for you to wake up. Kwangmin pointed to the window which showed that it was almost time for sunrise. Donghyun nodded and tugged on Hyunseong’s shirt. He whispered to him that it’s time for them to ‘jump’ back in the iPod. He nodded understood with what his hyung said. He called Jeongmin, Minwoo and Youngmin but the three of them wouldn’t budge. They still wanted to look at you. Even though they had been watching you sleeping for hours, they still hadn’t had enough.

Hyunseong tried a lot to pull them back inside but they just don’t want to follow. Till your iPod suddenly ring and beeped out loud as the alarm that you set was doing its job.

“Ho crap!” Donghyun cursed under his breath when he saw that you were stirring after your iPod crazily scream for you to wake up.  

-------------

A/N : WoHOO!!! 3rd update for today! I guess my creative just is just doing wonders today! xDDD