Present

iPod Boyfriend : It's Not Just An App

 

After sometimes of crying, you really couldn’t take the smell of yourself anymore. So you decided to take a shower inside the girl locker room. You put your bag inside the locker and you made sure to lock it this time. Well, the reason Tia managed to take your gym uniform was because you rarely lock your gym locker because you only had your gym uniform inside. You never thought it could bring you trouble by not doing so. You stepped inside the cubicle and the shower. You took a shower with your uniform to get rid of the smell on your uniform as well.

After the shower, you walked inside the locker room, with your hair and your uniform dripping wet. It took you just a couple of minutes for the shower. You grabbed a towel from the top shelve. A stack of tower that the school had gotten ready for their students. You wrapped the towel around you after your dried your hair. You went to your locker again and took out your bag. You thought you just had to explain to your Appa what happened today at school and ask for his permission to go home. Of course he never knew about the bullying and stuff. Your Appa and Tia’s Appa are affiliates. How could you tell him all these while? It’ll ruin her Appa’s reputation. You’re not bad and you had a kind heart. Of course you won’t do that.

But this time, no exception. Tia had crossed her boundary and she couldn’t go to class in that state. So he opened her bag to take out her phone when she saw something inside it. A white shirt, a skirt, and a pair of socks. That completed your school uniform. You scratched your head.

Since when did I bring these? You didn’t think much as you quickly took out the uniform out from your bag. Ahh! Maybe the maid heard it from Mr. Lee so they pack me an extra pair of uniform. How thoughtful. I gotta ask Appa to give them raise. You smiled.

You stripped your wet and smelly uniform and put on the fresh new clean uniform on. You fixed your hair a bit and checked the clock. Two minutes before the school started. You grabbed your bag and dashed out towards your class.

.

.

.

“Is Shin _____ present?” Your homeroom teacher called. The class shook their head.

“Shin ______ is not present once again?” The class teacher shook her head and put his pen on the box to give you a circle on the attendance check list.

Before she could circle it, the door clicked open and you rushed in.

“I’m here seongsaengnim!” You grinned.

“Where have you been and why are you late?” She held her waist.

“I had to deal with something just now. I’m sorry. I won’t do it again” You bowed multiples of times and pushed back your spectacle’s frame. You glanced at Juliane who had the shock expression on. You smiled at her sheepishly and took a sit at the front of the class. Your usual seat.

Juliane quickly texted somebody under the table when she saw you presented the class with perfectly fine uniform. She couldn’t believe her eyes. She swore that she saw you drenched in that drain water, and she was the one who stole your gym uniform and left the note that Tia wrote inside your locker. She just couldn’t believe it.

Shin _____ won, Chocolat failed. You giggled at the thought.

--------------

A/N:  Uuuu!! Pretty colors! lol! I decided to play with colors today.. xDD.. 2nd update.. how you like it? xDD