A New World Discovered

iPod Boyfriend : It's Not Just An App

 

With Hyunseong pulling Donghyun’s room’s door, he just unlocked you to their world that you never knew before. You only thought that only rooms existed in their world for them to play and sleep when you check them out, or while the application were opened at least. But there was more than what you imagined. That place was so surreal that you almost praised the creator of the Boyfriend application. Looked like he or she had thought about everything while creating the application. When Hyunseong opened the door, it revealed a hallway for him them to walk around that seems sort of like a big house. He walked passed a few door before arriving at his. He finally opened his door and entered his room.

The room was still empty and spacious as what it seemed. So you asked him to give you a second as you load his room. You did just like you did previously to Donghyun and selected the green room instead of Donghyun’s red room thumbnail. A few second later, the room was loaded with furniture that you selected and all. After the room finished loading, he looked around with sparks in his eyes.

“Wah!!” He exclaimed. He looked around his room touching every furniture. He ran his fingers across his table, across his sofa and everything. After that he came back to you. He nodded and bowed his head a little. “Thank you. I love the room” He beamed towards you.

“I have one more thing to give you!” You said remembering about the thing that you bought for him.

“Huh?” He tilted his head.

You went to his room entry page and selected the guitar thumbnail that you didn’t save along with the room while you were decorating them. You dragged the guitar thumbnail across your iPod and into his room. He looked at his back as soon as the guitar was dropped there and he ran for it immediately. He flipped the guitar to and fro and started check on it adoring its feature.

“So, you like it?” You asked feeling your face red after seeing his reaction.

“I love it” He paused but then looked at you. “But I love you more” He chuckled lightly. You were taken aback by his answer. Before you blushed deeper, you thought. Ah! He was created to love me. Of course he would say that.

“I’m glad you like it. Urm. Oppa, I have a question” You were contemplating whether you should ask or just leave it like that.

“What is it?” He goes closer to you putting his guitar on the floor slowly.

“Is this place like a house or something?” You scratched your head.

“Eung?” He tilted his head thinking for an answer. “Actually, this is a big house. It has six rooms for maximum of six boyfriends right? All of boyfriends created will live in the same house” He tried to explain.

“But only rooms right?” You asked again. He shook his head.

“It’s a house. You saw the hallway just now right? Down the hallway, there’s a bathroom, we have kitchen downstairs and we even have our garden outside for us to play” He smiled.

“Whaaa?” You blinked your eyes vigorously trying to digest the information given. “B-but, only those right? No other place like a store? Neighbors?” You asked getting rather more confused.

“Of course!” He chuckled by your own silliness. “This is not a real world girlfriend. This is only a virtual world made by you and for you. Only us boyfriends occupies this world. We can’t go any further than our own place. Our garden is the limit.” He smiles.

Right before you wanted to say something, a knock was heard from Hyunseong’s door. 

------

Whaah! I didn't update last night because I was asleep. Yes I slept for 19 hours straight! T.T