Chapter 9

12 Hours Together

You looked at him as he turned his seat into a bed. He then lie down and looked at you, "Come here and lie down with me." You looked at him and hesitated. "Don't worry, I won't do anything. I just want to lie down with you," he assured you. You nodded and went to him. You lied down next to him, and his arm immediately went to hug your shoulder. Both of you stared at the ceiling, feeling the comfort in the silence. You felt like you two were cramped together on a single bed, but you were loving it. You don't want anything else. You just want him. The departure is getting nearer and nearer by the second and you don't want to part with him. Or you were not ready to part with him yet. You snuggled yourself closer to him.

 

    "You're crying, Haeunie. What's wrong?" he looked at you in shock and wiped your tears with his thumb. His voice was worried and heavy. Heavy with emotion, probably.

    "Am I?" you asked him, giving out a bitter a laughter. You didn't even noticed that you had cried either.

   

He pulled you closer to him and your back.  Is it actually okay for us to meet in the first place? He didn't asked or say anything. All he did was coaxing you in silence until you had calmed down.

 

     "What's wrong, babygirl?" he asked once you had calmed down.

     "About the departure later on," you answered him briefly.

 

He went silent once again. He was just caressing your hair this time. Not sure what to say or reply. Even his breathing sounded heavy to you.

 

     "Life is like that, Haeun. If we are meant to be together, God will unite once again in the future," he told you.

 

You nodded in return. Not sure what to say or reply either.

 

     "But don't you cry, Haeun. It's a gift for me and you," he said. "It's the best present I had ever had."

 

You are making my heart feel heavy right now.

 

    "You're the best gift I had ever had, Jiyong Oppa," you told him.

 

He nodded and pulled you closer to him, hugging you tight. "When is your birthday?" he asked you, in order to distract you. "18 June 1990," you answered. You felt him playing with your hair as he talked with you. "Your birthday is 18 June. We met on 18 July. And my birthday is on 18 August. 18 must have been our number then," he replied, amused and amazed. "Will it sound nice if 18 is our number?" you asked him. "18 is our number, Haeunie," he told you. You smiled and nodded in agreement.

 

      "Oppa, what's the best thing about performing on stage?" you asked him and turned your head slightly to him.

      "The best thing… Hmm… If I am alone, the best thing is hearing fans singing along to my songs. It gets me hyped up and when I get hyped up, they will also get hyped up. If with BIGBANG, the best thing is to perform with them and have fun. Especially during concerts. When we have fun and go crazy, fans will be happy and enjoy it," he explained.

      "I see…" you nodded.

      "So, writing is your way to escape reality? What do you normally write about?" he asked.

      "A lot. Love, Friendships, Family, Life…" you answered and nodded.

      "How do you write about love? When you never experienced one?" he asked and looked at you.

      "I read books. I listen to movies. I got a glimpse what love feels like but having a glimpse does not really means you know what it feels like. Until you experience it yourself," you answered.

      "Being with me; does that shows you what love is truly like?" he asked.

 

It shows everything I wanted to know and feel.

 

You nodded and he kissed the side of your head. "We have about 3 hours left. What do you want us to do, Haeunie?" he whispered.

 

What do I want to do with him? I'm not sure either. 

 


Hi!! I know it's short, but don't worry. I am working on Chapter 10 now~~ :)  Do comment and subscribe, nae? <3 Continue to show your love for this story and support it.. I will update it as soon as I had finished writing Chapter 10.. ;D Thank you for supporting and I love you!! *blows kisses everywhere*