Chapter 24

12 Hours Together

He walked towards you, “Let’s go to Misty Magic.” Your eyes blinked.

 

All of a sudden?

 

     “But there are fans out there who might caught us,” you answered.

     “I don’t care. I am craving for Caramel Macchiato so let’s go to Misty Magic,” he said and pulled your left hand.

   

You stood up and next to him. He then ran out of the studio, dragging you along. You were swift enough to take your bag as he ran out.

 

     “What about the concert planning and tour?” you asked as you ran.

     “Screw that,” he answered.

 

SERIOUSLY?

 

     “Your group members? What about them?” you asked another.

     “Screw them also,” he answered.

 

SERIOUSLY?!

 

     “Seriously?!” you looked at him.

 

He grinned and took your hand to the elevator. He then pressed a lift button. You looked at him, mouth ajar. He turned his head towards you and laughed.

 

What is this Kwon Jiyong up to all of a sudden?

 

     “We are supposed to have a meeting for the concert right now but I’m afraid I will be late,” he chuckled.

   

What. The. Hell.

 

     “Don’t use me to procrastinate! If you want Caramel Macchiato, then I will make it for you. Oh my gosh!” you spat.

 

. Did I just say what I thought I just said?

 

His mouth curled into a smile. That smile that you hated. “Sure, we can go to Misty Magic and you make Caramel Macchiato for me,” he said. “It’s been so long since I drank the coffee you actually made.” 

 

Screw it.

 

 

You found yourself sitting next to Jiyong in his White Bentley. Last time, you drove off in his car and who knew you would be sitting next to him this time. You looked at the radio channel and switched it on.

 

         “YES SIR, I’M ONE OF A KIND.” 

 

Both of you almost got blown away and you immediately lowered the volume. “Why is the volume so loud? And why is it your song?” you asked and looked at the playlist.

 

    “I’m awesome, aren’t I?”  he chuckled.

    “Yeah, really awesome,” you scoffed and scrolled down the songs in the playlist.

 

Ego... Fantastic Baby... One of A Kind... Crooked... Coup De Tat... Wings... Ringa Linga... Gotta Talk to U... Doom Dada...

 

    “Are you full of yourself?” you asked.

 

Like seriously? Look at the songs in his playlist! ALL ARE BIGBANG SONGS AND MEMBER’S SOLO. NO 2NE1. NO AKMU. NO EPIK HIGH. NOTHING. JUST BIGBANG AND THEIR MEMBER’S SOLO.

 

    “You should be happy. I did that because you are my fan,” he answered.

    “Really? It’s not because you’re narcissistic?” you turned your head and looked at him.

    “Just pick a song which suits me or us,” he said.

 

You immediately pressed “Ego” and the song begins to play.

 

 

             “Keunyeoneun mwonka talla botong yeojawahneun uh”
             “Mwol ibeodo boda jayeonseureon meos yeh”
             “Kakka-i hagien nae-gen neomu meon it’s you”
             “Hajiman sarange ppajyeobeorinkeol that’s true”

 

 

Upon hearing the song, Jiyong immediately smiled. Well, in your point of view, you had definitely killed his ego even though the both of you are not official yet. You looked outside of the window and mumbled the lyrics.

 


             “She killed my ego I said she killed my ego”
             “She killed my ego I know she killed my ego ego”

 

 

Both of you nodded and sang together the chorus. He even giggled and blushed a few times. He did say pick a song that suits him, right?

 

 

      “Sweet!”


Jiyong shouted. The song ended exactly when the two of you arrived Misty Magic. Even you were happy by this unexplained joy. He parked his car in front of the cafe and both of you entered the shop. It was not that crowded since it was 3pm.

 

      “Unnie!” you heard Naeun’s voice and immediately scanned the cafe.

 

Naeun was at the counter waving at you. Jiyong and you immediately walked to her.

 

     “What are you doing here?” she asked, couldn’t hide her joy.

     “Haeun is going to make me a cup of Caramel Macchiato,” Jiyong answered and took your bag.

     “Make me one please,” Naeun smiled.

     “Fine,” you groaned and entered the counter.  

 

You stirred the three cups of Caramel Macchiato while Jiyong waited at a table. Naeun is still serving the customers. Even though she is in charge, she is well-liked by her workers because she is willing to work together with them. Besides, she enjoys serving people and making their drinks. After stirring each of it, you left the counter and walked towards Jiyong with two cups.

 

    “Naeun, your cup is over there,” you told her as you left.

    “Nae, unnie!” you heard her replied you.

 

You sat in front of Jiyong and served him his coffee. He smiled and thanked you before taking a sip of it. You watched him as you took a sip as well.

 

    “Nice?” you asked and put down your cup.

    “Nae,” he answered and put down his cup.

    “So, what is your motive dragging me here?” you asked him.

 

Well, whatever he does, there will always be a reason.

 

    “I thought that maybe it’s time for us to be together,” he said and looked at you.

 

Is he saying what I’m thinking right now? Are we going to date officially now?

 

   “Maybe it’s time for us to proceed to the next level.”

 

And...

 

    “I asked your parents and Naeun earlier and they agreed but I’m not sure if you will.”

 

And...

 

    “I thought it’s time for me to get us to be more than what we are now...”

 

Why is he beating around the bush?

 

    “I may not have time to spare with you after this. Especially with the concert and tour happening next month...”

 

Okay, so the tour is next month... And...?

 

    “Jung Haeun...”

 

Yes, my name...

 

    “Will you be my-”

 

Your what..?

 

    “SMILE!!”

 

There was suddenly a flash on your left. Someone took a picture of you two out here. You immediately froze as he continued to snap pictures with his camera, flashes everywhere. You felt trapped. And scared. Jiyong immediately took your hand bag and hand and dragged you out of the cafe and into the car. Along the way, the man continued to follow the two of you. Jiyong opened the door of his car quickly and pushed you inside before closing it. He then jogged to the other side and entered the car. He passed your bag to you and locked the doors. He started the engine and pressed the gas. The White Bentley drove off.

 

 

   “You okay?” he asked and glanced at you as he parked his car at YG Carpark.

  

You were shaken by the event that occurred just now. The engine was still running even though he had parked the car. You had never felt so invaded, trapped and suffocated before. You turned your head towards Jiyong.

 

     “What was that?” you asked, voice clearly shaken.

     “Probably Dispatch,” he answered and rested his head and arms on the wheel.

 

Dispatch... No...

 

He lifted his head and looked at you. Your tears were slowly rolling down your cheeks.

 

    “No... No... No... Haeun, what’s wrong?”  he asked and leaned towards you.

   

I’m scared.

    

   “Oppa... I’m scared.”

 

He immediately pulled you to him and hugged you tight, his palm at the back of your head. You hugged him in return, tightly. As though he has everything you need to make you feel better. Tears continue to roll down your cheeks.

 

Oppa, please protect me. I’m really scared.

 

As though he answered your thoughts, you heard him whispered calming you down as he caressed your back.

 

 “Don’t worry, I will protect you.”

 


And Chapter 24 is OUT!!! Wow, look at Jiyong beating around the bush.. xDDD But someone had to actually killed the mood.. =.= Anyways, comment and subscribe and wait for Chapter 25!  :DDDD GO GO GO!!!