Chapter 18

12 Hours Together

    "What?!" you spoke your thoughts as soon as he said that.

    "Why are you surprised?" Mum asked and looked at you.

    "She's supposed to be surprise anyway. She doesn't want me to tell her only so, I decide to tell her family as well," he grinned.

   

WHAT?!!

 

    "You're really good-looking, Kwon Jiyong-ssi," Dad complimented him. "I wouldn't mind you be my son-in-law."

 

WHAT??!!!

 

     "I wouldn’t mind someone handsome to be my dad-in-law as well," he smiled and praised Dad.

 

WHAT?????!!!!

 

    "Bring your car in, Jiyong-ssi. We would be happy if you join us for lunch. Besides, this is the first time our Haeunie brought home a man," Mum told him.

    "Sure, Mum," Jiyong smiled and walked towards his car.

 

HE DROVE HERE?! IN THAT BENTLEY?! AND WHY IS HE INVITED?! WHY IS HE CALLING MY MOTHER 'MUM'?!!

 

    "Naeun, help your sister and bring her things up to her room. Don't forget to join us for dinner," Dad instructed your sister.

    "I will go and set the table," Mum giggled and entered the house.

 

Naeun took a luggage and you took one. Both of you entered the house quietly and climbed the stairs to head to the room. Apparently, while you were away, Naeun had moved out of your room and to her own room. So, that room is now completely yours. As soon as you both entered your room, Naeun looked at you.

 

    "What happened?" she asked.

   

As soon as you were about to reply, you both heard Dad shouted from the first floor. "HAEUN!! NAEUN!! HURRY UP!"  You heaved a sigh, same for your sister. "I will explain to you later," you told her. Both of you then exited your room and walked to the dining room.

 

God, please give me strength to handle this.

 

 

All five of you sat together at the dining table. Apparently, Dad forced you to sit next to Jiyong. Mum had cooked Spaghetti Bolognese for your return together with several side dishes. Mum's hobby is cooking so you were an inch surprised seeing a lot of food on the table. Besides, you missed Mum's cooking especially when you were away for 3 months.

 

    "So how did you two met?" Dad asked.

    "We met on a flight. At that time, I was going to London to have a photoshoot. I was sitting alone but then suddenly a lady came and joined me," Jiyong answered. "Haeun had some double-seating error and was transferred from economy class to first class. And she sat next to me."

 

And he remembered?!

 

    "Is our daughter lovely?" Mum asked.

    "Nae, she's wonderful," he answered and looked at you.

 

I wish I can stab his eye with this fork.

 

    "She's really cute though. When we first met, she won't stop blushing," he smiled and looked at your parents.

 

Should I stab him for real?

 

    "That's because she's a big fan of BIGBANG. Didn't she told you?" Dad looked at you.

 

You opened your mouth and was about to answer when someone answered it before you. "Aniya, she gave it away when she created a playlist titled 'BIGBANG' and it contains Seungri's solo album and Taeyang's solo album," he answered on your behalf. You remained quiet and continued to eat, just to hide your anger. It felt like as though he is pushing you to the end.

 

    "So, you are G-Dragon?" Mum asked.

 

OBVIOUSLY, MUM!

 

     "Nae, I'm G-Dragon. But I prefer it if you call me by real name, Jiyong," he answered.

 

Damn, this dragon is so ing smooth. You took your glass of Sprite and took a sip from it. You had been shoving food down your throat and it is quite dry now. So, it's best to drink something before continuing to eat just to hide your boiling blood.

 

     "I see… Do you have plans to marry our daughter?" Dad asked Jiyong.

 

WHAT??!!!

 

Upon hearing that, you choked on your drink. You put down your glass and looked at Dad and then Jiyong. Jiyong's hand, you assume, is now rubbing your back. "Are you okay, Haeun? Is there anything wrong?" Mum asked. You nodded and took the napkin to dab your mouth dry. "I think she's shocked by the surprise," Jiyong smiled.  You put down the napkin and looked at Jiyong, "Yes, I'm shocked." He immediately gave a lopsided smile to you. I swore I hate that smile. "But I haven't gave Dad my answer yet," he told you.

 

    "It's okay, Jiyong-goon. Haeun is not that young anymore. It's about time for her to get married," Dad told Jiyong.

    "I will be having a comeback soon and I might not be able to spend more time for her," Jiyong answered.

    "It's okay if you don't want to rush. It's best for us to get to know you first," Dad smiled.

    "Sure, then let's get to know each other," Jiyong smiled.

 

You remained quiet as you ate your spaghetti while Jiyong continued to engage in his conversation with Mum and Dad. Luckily they were no longer talking about you, but more about Jiyong. After you finished your meal, you told your parents that you were tired and in need of a rest. Mum nodded and allowed you to get to your room. As you were about to leave, Jiyong pulled you down and gave a peck on your cheek before letting you go. Mum and Naeun giggled while Dad smiled like a proud father. Your heart raced and you immediately walked to your room. It has been a long and tiring day.

 

Once in your room, you washed up and unpack your luggage. After throwing the unpack clothes in the washing machine, you immediately throw your fatigue body on the bed. It  has been a really long and tiring day for you.

 

 

 

       "I'm so stupid, I'm so stupid, I'm so stupid in love"

       "I'm so stupid, I'm so stupid, I'm so stupid in love"

       "How could you be so... How could you be so"

       "Naneun nol mot mido"

       "Niga nal boryo nogo, ije wae iromyon nan do monojil taende"

 

You were lying on the bed and looking at the ceiling. It's 10am now and you had been up for an hour doing nothing except playing songs from your phone. And who would have though G-Dragon has a perfect song created for you right now. You sang BIGBANG's "Stupid Liar", reflecting Jiyong's actions and moves yesterday. You could tell that your parents liked him already. As for Naeun, you're not sure.

 

       "Monday to sunday jonge naneun sontaeg? Baby don't lie to me"

       "Naega michyeo gayo naega michyeo gayo"

       "Amotgotdo mola haneun jo pyojong bwayo"

       "Ijen jichyo gayo ijen jichyo gayo"

       "Uri guman manayo"

 

URGH. How am I supposed to go to work later on?

 

Your phone buzzed and you looked at your phone, still singing the song. It was a Twitter DM from Dragon Lord.

 

       Up already? Can I fetch you and send you to work?

 

      Get lost.

 

      I will come and fetch you now. I'm sure your parents will be happy to see me. ;)

 

      Don't you dare come.

 

You pulled your body up and head to the bathroom to wash up. You left your phone on the bed, now playing "Love Song". You look at your reflection on the mirror. Damn, you look like a zombie who had just been brought back to life.

 

Why did I agree to work in YG?

 

As soon as you finished bathing, you put on a long sleeve yellow shirt with small black hidden Mickeys decorating your shirt and a pair of blue jeans. You topped it off by putting on a pair of leather boots. You planned just to grab whatever is on the table and leave. You pack your small bag, keeping all girl's essential items as well as your notebook and pen. You pause the song playing now and immediately left your room.

 

    "Haeun, don't you want to eat breakfast?" Mum asked as she served Dad.

    "No time," you answered and looked at them.

    "Then, just take these sandwiches," Mum handed you a pack.

 

You walked to her and took the pack. Well, Mum is always prepared. You hugged Mum and Dad before leaving. Naeun had left long ago since she is now in charge of Misty Magic. You walked out of the house and left the gate of your house. But as soon as you left, Dragon Lord is leaning against his White Bentley while using his phone.

 

Oh. My. God.

 

    "Hey, baby. It's time to go to work."

 


ANNYEONG!!! *waves to everyone excitedly* So, Chapter 18 is out! Heheheeheh!! Look at what Jiyong did to Hauen.. xDDD Okay, now for my lunch break and then I shall start on Chapter 19~~ Don't forget to comment and subsribe, nae? Saranghaeyo!! <3 <3 Heheheheheheh!! xDD