Chapter 2

12 Hours Together

From Seungri's album to Taeyang's album. It is almost an hour now and you two are listening to the last song in Taeyang's album titled "Love You To Death". How ironic, you thought. You swore you loved the guy sitting next and listening to the song together. And what's more awkward is the fact you are listening to solo albums of BIGBANG members with a the leader of the group sitting next to you. You admitted that you were slightly tensed when he placed the right side of his earpiece on your ear and listening to those songs together. But you managed to calm yourself them by listening to the music, especially with your eyes closed so that you will get lost in the music. The whole aircraft was dimmed and only a small table light was enough for you and him. Who would have expected that both of you will be sitting together right here and now, listening to the music. It must have been fate. Once the song ends, you opened your eyes and turned towards him. Once again, you felt your breathing halted and your heart raced.

 

Eye to eye.

 

Stuck together for a long time.

 

Was he observing you all these while? Or were you just being delusional? And what's with that smile? That cheeky smile on his face.

 

One second…

 

Two seconds…

 

Five seconds…

 

Ten seconds…

 

Still no changes.

 

You decided to admit defeat and looked down. The fangirl in you could barely breathe as you tried to calm yourself down. His smile grew wider knowing that he has an effect on you.

 

        "You want to know something?" he asked you.

 

You turned your head towards him, barely containing yourself from all the sudden fanservices (as you thought).

 

       "My trip to London this time… Is going to be really… Interesting," he said in a loud whisper.

 

You immediately turned your head back and looked down. Is he flirting with you now? 

 

       "I feel like doing dirty things to you right now, Jung Haeunie," he said in a deep and husky voice.

 

What the? You felt your face burned and your heart raced faster. Are you dreaming? If this is a dream, you would want to wake up right this instant. Your fangirl side had probably died right now.

 

       "Give me a sec," you heard him uttered as he took his earpiece out of from your ear. You felt yourself tensed up when his finger brushed past your ear. Damn, isn't this way too much? Why are you still alive, you asked yourself. You heard a zipper opened and then closed. What is he going to do now?

 

       "Let's go," you heard his voice and immediately looked at him. He was already half-standing at his seat. You looked at him clueless and stood up as well. What is he really going to do now? You moved out of your seat and stood aside, as you watched him exited his seat. The moment he has exited his seat, he immediately grabbed your hand and told you to keep quiet and follow him. You blinked your eyes and nodded, no longer having the energy to talk.

 

Why am I still alive? Did I do an extremely good deed to actually get rewarded like this?

 

Both of you went passed the door of the first class and several steward and stewardess were spotted. He gave a smile and nodded towards to show respect as he continued to lead the way.

 

    "Is there anything wrong, Sir?" a stewardess asked.

    "It's okay, we are good," he replied them as he continued to lead the way.

 

You looked at them. They didn't even try to stop him or anything. They just let him be. Once both of you were a distance away from the steward and stewardess, he bend down slightly and looked at you.

 

    "Have you ever seen a pilot at work?" he asked softly.

 

You shook your head as he observed your face. Slowly, his smile turned into a cheeky smile.

 

   "Tonight you will," he grinned and resumed back to lead the way to the door at the very end.

 

Both of you peek through the hole and saw two pilots at work. The moment you saw them, you felt like you want to squeal like a little girl. Who would have thought you get to see the pilots doing their thing. You had been taking a lot of flights all these while but this is you first time seeing them at work. And what's better was you get to see the clouds and blue sky from the aircraft head instead of the small cute little TV in front of your seat. You couldn't hide that huge smile in amazement from his eyes.

 

Similar to you, he has a wide smile on his face. Not because of the view before the both of you, but because of your reaction.

 

    "Do they look like those people whom little girls dream about?" he asked in a teasing tone.

    "They looked like my dad and uncles," you replied and giggled.

 

He also giggled at your remark. Once again, you found yourself getting dragged by him. Both of you went down the stairs wit only lights at the steps. You felt like you were under a spell which G-Dragon had laid it on you.

 

    "I want you to do something for me. Don't utter a word or ask anything. I want both of us to enjoy our night together, nae?" he squeezed your hand as he told you.

    "Nae…" you uttered and nodded, an attempt to hide your red face.

    "Good," he said in English and pinched your cheek lightly with a grin on his face.

 

Your heart raced once again for who knows how many times. He immediately pulled you and continued to lead the way. You both entered  an empty lounge next to the curtain which has words saying "Business Class Cabin". As soon as you entered, he immediately let go of your hand and went to the TV to pick out a song while you stood there like a lost puppy. You watched him picking out a song.

 

     "Stay With Me," he whispered and grabbed both of your hands.

 

Taeyang's song "Stay With Me" begin to play as he took your hand and danced with you. You looked at him clueless as to why he picked out this song, but you shrugged it off since you had agreed with him not to ask anything. He laughed as he sang Taeyang's part, leaving his rap parts for you to hear. You smiled at his cheesiness and sang the chorus with him as you two twirled around together.

 

                                          "Geudaedo nawa gateun seulpeun pyojeongeul hago isseotjanha"

                                          "Won't you stay with me naegero wa"

                                          "Ibeun anira haedo nuneun nal wonhandago malhaetjanha"

                                          "Won't you stay with me naegero wa"

 

Both of you continued to twirl around, dancing together as well as giggling away. It felt like nothing mattered in the cloud as you have Kwon Jiyong by your side. He continued to smile as he spun you around. You laughed as you moved with him together. Do you need any alcohol or whiskey to get you drunk? No, you just need Kwon Jiyong to be fully drunk. Once the song ends, you looked at him with a smile which had not died down.

 

     "Had fun?" he asked with his y smile on this time. The smile that left a lot of girls with nosebleeds, if not fainted.

     "I didn't know you were this crazy," you replied in English almost immediately, the squeal which was clearly noticeable. Well, who would have expected him to be this crazy?

    

He smiled at your reaction. "There's so much you don't know about me, Haeunie," he replied in English as well. He immediately took your right hand and looked into your eyes with the same smile still on his face.  "Are you going to stay with me until the end?" Your heart fluttered upon his reaction and remark. You jumped slightly and replied to him in Korean since he asked in Korean, "I wouldn't mind a great company!" He gave a sincere smile and continued to lead the way. You followed him, even surprised by yourself that your knees are still going strong.

 

      "Remember to stay with me," he whispered as he brought you through past of curtains.

      "Nae…" you uttered. Where else do you want to go other than staying with him? 

 


HEHHEEHEHEHEH!!! I didn't expect to recieve a great response for this story~ xD I will do my best to update frequently but school is starting soon... :/ Anyway, I will continue to update any stories whenever I can~~~ Hope you like it... :)