Chapter 12

12 Hours Together

You filled in the withdrawal form as Taeyang waited at the lobby. All your belongings had been packed with the help of that sun and he is now looking after it. You had even changed your clothes - he insisted anyway. Reason for withdrawal: Work issues, inability to cope with time management. That was what you wrote.

 

Actual reason for withdrawal: YG Entertainment wants to hire me.

 

Once filled, you gave the form and your hostel key to the administrator. You smiled and then bid farewell before leaving for the lobby where Taeyang was waiting. Your phone buzzed and you looked at it. Another Twitter notification. But this time, it's not a follow notification but a DM.

 

      Can't wait to meet you in YG, Haeunie~~ <3 I am already missing you! :(

 

The first DM from Kwon Jiyong in 3 months. You felt your jaws dropping at the words he had used on you. Taeyang must have told him, you guessed. You're not sure what to reply or tell him. You walked to where Taeyang was standing and your phone buzzed again. You pulled down the notification and saw that G-Dragon tweeted a picture.

 

     @IBGDRGN #caramelmacchiato #new #favourite

 

It was a picture of him holding a cup of Caramel Macchiato, you assumed. But what took your sanity away was the backdrop of the picture. The café. Why is so familiar? Even if it's Misty Magic, the café is closed right now. It's night time in Korea and Misty Magic is obviously closed. Taeyang stood next to you and looked at it.

 

     "Stalking an idol?" he asked.

     "Aniya, he DM-ed me," you told him and showed him the DM Jiyong sent you.

 

Taeyang immediately snatched your phone and typed out a reply. Once he had finished typing out, he handed back your phone. You looked at the DM he had typed out. Your belongings were already in the car and both of you sat at the backseat. Taeyang told the driver to bring you to a hotel.

 

    Dirty Kwon, don't be so flirty~~ XPPP Or else I will go to your bestfriend. <3

 

WHAT THE HELL?! DONG YOUNGBAE!

 

Your phone buzzed and you immediately read the reply.

 

     off, Dong Youngbae.

 

So, they knew… You nudged Taeyang's elbow and showed him the DM. And just like that, your phone is in his hands throughout your whole journey to the hotel.

 

 

Once you two arrived the hotel, Taeyang handed back your phone in order to pay the fare. You left the taxi and begin reading the DMs they exchanged, as you throw your bag over your shoulder.

 

      What do you mean off? I am with her, not you~~ XPP

 

      If you are going to do anything to her, I will chop off your head. Give back the phone to Haeun.

 

      Haeun doesn't want to talk to you. So, I'm talking to you.

 

      How is Haeun supposed to talk when her phone is in your hand?!

 

      Damn… You're so protective over her. She's doing fine. We are on the way to the hotel now.

 

      Don't you dare touch her, Dong Youngbae.

 

      Don't worry. I'm 100% distracted by someone named Kwon Jiyong.

 

      Arrasseo, take care of her for me.

 

      I know… I know… We are arriving at the hotel now.

 

      Sure thing.

 

 

     "Damn, just because you're with me, you're taking advantage of me," Taeyang grunted and handed his bag to you before carrying your two luggage up the stairs.

 

You looked at him carrying the luggage and followed him up the stairs and the lift, just passing by the lobby. You could tell this is a five star hotel at one glance. He pressed the 12th floor. You stood in the lift, somewhat awkward.

 

     "Why aren't we checking in?" you asked and looked at him.

     "I checked in both rooms yesterday," he answered.

    

You nodded in return, not sure what to say or reply. Once you at the 12th floor, he opened the door with the numbers "1215" on it. You both entered the room with a luggage each.

 

     "This is your room," he told you and place your luggage near the window. "My room is 1217, next to you. Anything, just DM or call me using the hotel phone. Your card is on the dresser. I will make the flight booking and tell you later on."

     "Nae, kamshamnida, Taeyang-ssi," you told him and bowed.

     "It's okay, you can just call me Youngbae," he smiled and left your room.

 

Once the door closed, you immediately lied down on your bed. It was queen-sized, so you lay on the bed like a starfish. You took out your phone and connected it to the free Wi-Fi in your room. Your phone buzzed and you saw the DM Jiyong just sent you.

 

      How you're doing now, Haeunie? I wish you would make the Caramel Macchiato instead of the barista.

 

You frowned. What is he talking about? That was when you remembered the picture he posted minutes ago.

 

    Where are you now?

 

     Misty Magic Café and Bistro. ;) I miss you so I went there and ordered Caramel Macchiato.

 

    Thank you for contributing to my family's income. I appreciate it.

 

   You're welcome~~ <3 The other day, I saw a girl who looked like you. Is she Naeun?

 

HUL!! HE EVEN REMEMBERED YOUR SISTER'S NAME.

 

    I talked to her about you just now.    

 

   Really? Is she going to be my sister-in-law now? ;) ;D

 

Annoying Dragon.

 

   I'm ending this convo.

 

   DON'T!!! I really miss you… ToT How can you do that to me? >:(

 

   -.- Kwon Jiyong…

 

   -.- Jung Haeun…

 

   I'm going to wash up now. If you're in London, which I am guessing not, my room is 1215.

 

  Ooohhh… Hauniee has the nerves to tell me what room it is.. xD What are we going to do there? ;)

 

Even when DM-ing, this dragon can still make you blush and make your heart race. Despite 3 months of not having to meet each other. You calmed yourself down and hastily replied a quick message.

 

   I'm ending this convo. Talk to you later.

 

You groaned and placed you left arm over your eyes. Is it really okay to join YG Family? Is it the wise decision you have ever made? But how did YG get all information they need from Yonsei University? And what did Jiyong told CEO Yang about you? Well, you assumed it was KWON JIYONG behind all these anyway. You sat back down and removed your sneakers off your feet. You're not sure whether to consider yourself lucky or not. It has been a tough day. First, you met Taeyang and then both of you talked. And finally, you are now withdrawed from the university and is staying in a hotel now before flying back to Seoul. The best part of all, it is not even night yet! Once you removed your sneakers, you stared at the mirror on the dresser. You looked drain; well it was a lot to take in in one day.

 

Jung Haeun, YG's new lyricist. Is that going to be me?

 

You heard the door knocked and went to the main door. You looked at the peephole, there was no one. The door was still knocking. You opened the main door, but no one was at the hallway. Where is this knocking coming from?

 

Is this hotel haunted?!! Is this room haunted?! No, it's not even night yet!

 

You walked to the door nearest to the window. The knocking is the loudest there. You begin to question yourself what is behind the door, knocking endlessly. Your fingers wrapped around the knob and twisted it open. Immediately your jaw dropped. Kwon Jiyong was standing in front of you, with his grin on his face.

 

Wasn't he supposed to be in Korea?

 

You peeked your head inside his room and saw Dong Youngbae lying down on his bed casually, playing with his phone.

 

    "Hello, again, Haeun!" Youngbae replied without lifting his gaze off his phone.

 

You immediately turned your gaze back to Kwon Jiyong. He still have that grin on his face as he waved at you, similar gesture to what Youngbae did when you two first met.

 

What the hell is going on?! 

 


DOUBLE UPDATE!! Ohhh... What is going to happen??? xDDD Anybody craving for TRIPLE UPDATE??? XDDDDDDD Heheeheheh!! Time to start on Chapter 13! Do comment and subscribe, nae? :) :D DO BE PATIENT AND WAIT WHILE I WRITE CHAPTER 13!! XDDDDD HEHEEHEHEHEH!!! Okay, don't forget to comment and subscribe! :D :)