Chapter 37

12 Hours Together

You hid your yawn with the back of your hand. You were helping Jiyong with BIGBANG's new single. For the time being, Naeun had helped you to look after Jisung and Jieun for the time being since both of you can clearly tell that you will definitely camp overnight in the studio. And talking about BIGBANG, you are still waiting for the arrival of the five. You heaved out a sigh, not sure whether you can stay awake or not. It's already 1am. You dialed Jiyong's number and as usual, he will always pick up the phone fast.

 

         "Geumsaeyo? Babygirl?" his voice immediately caressed you.

         "Oppa, where are you?" you whined.

         "I'm here already. The other four will be coming later," he answered.

         "Ppaliwa~" you whined once more with aegyo.

        

You heard him chuckled and the recording studio door opened. You turned your chair around and saw him standing there, grinning. You smiled as he walked towards you, giving a  peck on your lips.

 

         "You look sleepy," he said as he placed a bag of plastic and leant against the table.

         "I am. Thank you for stating the obvious," you rolled your eyes as he pulled you towards him with your arm and you rolled towards him on your chair.

         "Ah, babe… Can you get off the chair?" he whined and looked at you.

         "I'm lazy and bored right now. Please entertain your queen," you stood up and looked at what is inside of the plastic bag.

         "How shall I entertain my queen?" he asked as he rested his chin on your shoulder, arms wrapped around your waist.

         "How shall your queen get entertained?" you asked in return as you looked at the bottle of drinks.

         "That's the thing about love. We take up each other's habits," he chuckled.

        

You took out a brown bottle, assuming it's coffee. Besides, you need a strong caffeine intake if you're going to stay up late tonight. Jiyong was already burying his face in your neck. As you uncapped the bottle, the remaining BIGBANG members entered, chuckling at the two of you.

 

        "Hey, Haeun! Ji, control your hormones," Youngbae chuckled.

        "Hey~" you smiled at them as you drank the coffee.

       

You groaned at the taste. This is really bitter and a bit too strong for coffee. You swallowed it and looked at the bottle, your vision is slightly blurry. You put down the bottle and you felt your body and mind taking over by something. You felt yourself in the clouds.

 

Is this alcohol?

 

 

GD's POV

 

       "Hey~" Haeun replied Youngbae.

 

The distinct smell of alcohol immediately went into my nose. I lifted my head and looked at Haeun and the uncapped bottle on the table.

 

DID HAEUN JUST DRANK ALCOHOL?!!!!

 

       "OOOPPWAAA~" Haeun turned around and looked at me.

 

I looked at her - face red and she just slurred, didn't she? I looked behind her, at Youngbae specifically trying to send silent signals to him. He immediately took the uncapped bottle and looked at it. I can already smell the alcohol on Haeun, and based on past experiences, she has low tolerance of alcohol. Youngbae looked at me, with the guilty face.

 

Oh God…

 

        "Oppwaa, arre youh dignoringg mweh? (Oppa, are you ignoring me?)" Haeun looked at me.

        "Aniya, Haeun…" I uttered.

 

I am not ready to go through another drunk Haeun again since last time but…

 

        "Oppwaaa!!! Youh arree dignoringg mweh!! Arrassyeoh, Wi dgo tuu Younngbae Oppwaa nooww!! (Oppa! You are ignoring me!! Arrasseo, I go to Youngbae Oppa now!)" she frowned and pushed me away.

 

I blinked my eyes twice before pulling her back towards me. Instead of preparing for the new song, I might ended up looking after a drunk Jung Haeun.

 

        "Wyai arree youh duingg thish tuu mweh? (Why are you doing this to me?)" she smacked my chest. "Yoouhh awlreadyy chwited yon mweh wifth Sseungrii! (You already cheated on me with Seungri!)"

 

I stared at her absent-mindedly. WHAT THE HELL?! Seungri's jaw had fallen to the ground while the other were laughing hard. This is why I find a drunken Jung Haeun cute yet annoying.

 

        "Youh shwleep wifth Sseungrii whyen wi whash shlookingg yafterr yourh chuldreenn! (You sleep with Seungri when I was looking after your children!)" Haeun snapped.

        "When did I slept with Seungri?" I asked her with my (-.-) look.

 

Like seriously?! I don't remember a time where I slept with BIGBANG's maknae. And I'm not gay - I'm married to Jung Haeun! OH MY GOSH.

 

        "Youh wentered deh dansse studiooh wifth hemm! (You entered the dance studio with him!)" she yelled.

 

I recalled the time when I was with Seungri and entered the dance studio. When? When? When? AH!! That was just us preparing for the concert… Aish, drunken Haeun is really…

 

        "You know that we were just trying out our costumes," I told her.

 

She giggled and leant on me, my arms supporting her body. She looked at my face and continued to giggle.

 

       "Oppwaah! Ah-im-am nuu luongerr G-Dragoon phan! Wi amm TTOP phan~ (Oppa! I am no longer G-Dragon's fan. I am TOP's fan~)" she giggled and looked at me.

 

WHAT?!

 

       "WHAT?!!" I shouted at her face.

 

She giggled harder and BIGBANG went speechless. Youngbae immediately walked towards me to help - he must have seen I really needed help.

 

       "G-DRAGOONN SHUCKS!! (G-DRAGON !)" she shouted at my face while giggling away.

 

My wife is saying G-Dragon, the guy whom she fangirled about, ? SERIOUSLY?!

 

       "Ji, chill. She's drunk," Youngbae said as he helped me hold Haeun.

       "Oppwaah!! Yourh weeyrikss shucks! (Oppa!! Your lyrics !)" she said once more while giggling.

       "Yeah, that's why you are writing them for me," I barked back.

       "Nesxh timee wiymm nott guingg tuu wyritee yitt! (Next time I'm not going to write it!)" she barked back in return.

     

At this rate, my blood might boil at a drunken Jung Haeun.

 

     "Bbuutt denn, whye aarree youhh nott yinn boxcserss??(But then, why are you not in boxers??)" she asked and looked at my crotch area.

     "Because someone made me left in boxers! AND THAT WAS YEARS AGO! WHY ARE YOU BRINGING THAT UP?!" I can't help but to yell.

 

Kwon Jisung is 10 years old, that means the boxers thing had happened 11 years ago and why the is she bringing that up now?!

 

     "Bbecaush myy hushband wyen tuu dee yairport yinn boxcshers tuu phind mweh! (Because my husband went to the airport in boxers to find me!)" she giggled.

    

I swore… This Jung Haeun…

 

     "Hyung, as much as it is interesting to watch, but I can't help to worry about you and her," Seungri said as he capped the bottle she drank from earlier.

     "Duuu youhh hasve yaa gurllfriendd Sseungrii? (Do you have a girlfriend, Seungri?)" she looked at Seungri, grinning away.

     "YA!! YOU'RE MY WIFE, DAMN IT!!" I yelled at her.

 

She looked at me and smirked. Is that the smirk that I had always giving to her?! Oh God… "Bbutt youh chweated yonn mweh wifth hyim shyoo wyai nott wi teryy hyimm? (But you cheated on me with him, so why not I try him?)" she challenged me.

 

WHAT THE ?!!! ARE YOU MAKING ME JEALOUS, JUNG HAEUN?!

 

     "Someone please control this drunken phoenix and another control a mad dragon before this recording studio turned into a fire," Youngbae ordered.

 

TOP hyung and Youngbae immediately held Haeun back while Daesung and Seungri holds me back. Thank God, Youngbae was able to foresee something.

 

     "Schee!! Sseungrii yish hugginggg youh! (See!! Seungri is hugging you!)" Haeun shouted.

 

Daesung's and Seungri's hold on me tighten as much as my jaw had tighten.

 

      "Yoorr shweld wi phlirtt wifth Yyoungbaee Ooppwwa yinshtead? (Or should I flirt with Youngbae Oppa instead?)" she smirked at me.

 

Don't you dare, Jung Haeun.

 

 

Meanwhile, at Naeun's House and Naeun's POV

 

      "DARA IMO!!!!!!! NAEUN IMO!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

Dara unnie and me immediately woke up and looked at each other. We had decided to spend the night together looking after Jieun, Jisung and a pregnant Chaerin who might give birth soon. Chaerin is staying here because my house is the nearest to the hospital. Aside from Dara unnie, Minji and Bom unnie is here as well. Dara and me immediately went to Jieun's and Jisung's room. It was 1am and for Jieun to scream like that, it must be something. Dara opened the door and we were greeted with Jieun and Jisung standing on Jieun's bed.

 

    "What happened?" I asked and looked at them.

   

Jisung pointed at a corner of the room. Dara and me turned our heads and looked at wear he was pointing at.

 

A LIZARD?!! A HOUSE LIZARD??!!!!!!!

 

Dara immediately screamed and went on the bed with them, together with me. We stood on Jieun's bed and looked at the lizard. The lizard was on the floor and the head was… The head was… It was tilted and bloodied…

 

GROSS!!!

 

     "What happened to the head?" Dara unnie asked and looked at the two children.

     "Oppa threw a dart at it and it hit the neck…" Jieun uttered, even I could tell she is grossed out.

 

All four of us stared at the nearby dart and the lizard. The lizard remained still and the view is… Oh gosh… WHY IS THERE A LIZARD IN MY HOUSE!!!

 

    "Good aim, Jisung," I whispered.

    "Thanks, imo," he replied. "So, now what?" 

    "Is it alive?" Dara unnie looked at him.

 

He shrugged. I took a ruler from the nearby shelf and threw it at the lizard. THE LIZARD MOVED!!!!! All four of us screamed as it moved closer to Jieun's bed - causing us to squeeze together to the top of the bed and away from the lizard. Jisung took Jieun's phone and immediately call someone, putting it on speaker.

 

     "Why isn't he picking up?!" Jisung growled, as it is still ringing.

     "Geumsaeyo?" Daesung's voice answered.

     "Daesung samchoon? Where's Appa?" Jisung asked.

 

The background noise at Daesung's side was quite bad - it was real chaotic. It's like something bad had happened.

 

     "Your Appa is busy. Is there anything I can help you with?" he asked.

     "ThereisalizardinthebedroomandIfeellikedyingwhatshouldIdo?!" Jisung said at one go.

     "Bwoh…?" Daesung uttered.

 

Dara, Jieun and me went speechless. Was he freaking out that bad or was he just rapping? Jieun immediately snatched the phone from Jisung's hand.

 

     "Samchoon, there's a lizard in my bedroom. The lizard's head is titled and bloodied because Oppa threw a dart at it earlier. Currently, Dara imo and Naeun imo is with us but they are hopeless like Oppa cos the situation got worse," Jieun explained.

 

This two kids really inherited their parent's habits…

 

      "How bad is the situation? Is the lizard still alive?" Daesung asked.

      "IT IS ALIVE!!!!!! THAT PIECE OF LIVING CREATURE JUST MOVED!!!!" Jieun screamed.

 

That's right, they really inherited their parent's habits…

 

      "Can you pass the phone to Naeun imo first?" Daesung said.

      "Arrasseo," Jieun answered and handed the phone to me.

 

I took it and switched off the speaker mode. "Jagi, switch off the speaker," he told me.

 

      "It's off. What is it?" I asked.

 

Dara scooted near me to hear what we are talking about.

 

     "We are having a problem here. Your sister mistook an alcohol drink for coffee and she is making Jiyong hyung into a jealous freak. So if you think you are in a bad situation, please think about us," he told me.

 

WHAT?!! UNNIE JUST DRANK ALCOHOL!!!???

 

     "You know she has low tolerance for that, right?" I asked him.

     "That's why hyung is going crazy and getting jealous because she keeps trying to flirt with any of us," he answered.

 

Gosh… This ill-fated night…

 

    "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

All four of us immediately turned and looked at the bedroom door. Chaerin's screamed echoed all over the house.

 

     "What was that?" Daesung asked.

     "You heard it?" I asked him.

   

He hummed. And the next moment, Minji came to our room.

 

     "UNNIE!!! CHAERIN UNNIE IS ON LABOUR!!! WE NEED TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL NOW!!" she yelled and went back to her room.

 

.

 

    "Are you serious?" Daesung asked me. He must have heard it as well.

    "Mian, Oppa. I will talk to you later. Good luck dealing with unnie," I said quickly and hang up.

 

This is really one dramatic night. 

 


UPDATING SPREE STARTED!! HEHEHEHE!! Anyway, I had grew excited about BIGBANG's MADE teaser and it may/may not be an inspiration for my upcoming fanfic once this ends (Depends whether I can come up with a good story or not). I had chosen, edited your ideas and combined them into this chapters. I may combine more if I could. 

 

Credits. 

beloved_yulvhie: Thank you for your idea. ^-^ I had included your idea in this, if you read it but instead of at a party, I made Jiyong jealous of her because she is drunk and busy flirting and trying to hit on other BIGBANG members in front of him.. xDDD Hope you liked it! :) 

fahzerah: I had included your idea but insteaad of Haeun giving birth, I put it as Chaerin giving birth instead. I hope you wouldn't mind cos it was a little hard to write a scene for that. I tried but it goes abit off the story. So, it's Chaerin giving birth and a drunken Jung Haeun. :)  I hope you liked it and thank you for the idea! ^-^

DRedvita: I had included Jiyong X Haeun, Taeyang X Chaerin and Naeun X Daesung in this chapter. And Haeun saying things that gets on Jiyong's nerve. Thank you so much for your idea! ^-^ It was great and I managed to squeeze all these into one chapter. xD Thank you for your idea once again. :)

 

If you want to give me more ideas, do tell me because this chapter will end at Chapter 40! So keep your ideas coming in, especially for Chapter 39 and 40! Basically, it's like I am writing twoshots using your ideas. So comment down, subscribe and give me your ideas! GO GO GO!!!