Chapter 38

12 Hours Together

GD's POV

 

I glared at the drunken Jung Haeun who is busy singing "Heartbreaker". For Haeun's safety and BIGBANG's safety, Youngbae, Seungri and TOP hyung got no choice but to tie Jung Haeun up using the wires of microphone on a chair. Meanwhile, I was seated on the sofa - all mood gone and I am not interested to create any new music. Seungri sat on a chair, worn out by putting Haeun down while TOP hyung was seated on the floor, irritated by the fact that Haeun just drank his beer. Youngbae was seated next to me while Daesung is speaking on the phone; my phone to be exact. He took it when the other three was busy tying her up because each time her hand glided up any of BIGBANG's members chest, I can't help but to glare coldly at whoever Haeun had victimized. She was literally turning me into a mad dragon. I diverted my attention to Daesung who is talking to someone. He is probably informing someone about Jung Haeun being drunk.  He hung up the call and looked at us.

 

        "Youngbae hyung…" he uttered.

 

Youngbae lifted his head and looked at him. In fact, all of us were looking at Daesung.

 

        "Chaerin is going to give birth now…" he uttered.

 

Youngbae's eyes grew twice its size and looked at me and other members. ", I need to go to the hospital now!" he shouted and begin throwing his belongings into his bag. I immediately sat up and looked at Daesung.

 

        "Jisung called earlier about a lizard in his room and Jieun asked me for help despite Naeun and Dara noona being there with them. And while I was telling them about our situation, Chaerin screamed and I heard Minzy shouted that Chaerin is going to give birth and they are going to the hospital now," he told me.

        "So, anyone wish to volunteer to stay with me while we look after this drunken phoenix?" I asked.

 

All four of them immediately went silent.

 

        "Seriously?!" I half-shouted.

 

Daesung groaned and sat next to me, "Fine." Youngbae, Seungri and TOP hyung begin to pack their belongings and leave the recording studio as quickly as possible. I'm not sure why but it's highly likely they are trying to avoid my wrath in case Haeun's trying to be stupid.

 

         "All the best, Youngbae!" I shouted as he left.

         "Thanks! You too!" he replied and left.

        

I glanced at Haeun who is still singing "Heartbreaker - Drunk version". I heaved out a sigh and leant against the sofa. I looked at Daesung, who is busy using his phone. It's already 3am.

 

        "Are you trying to turn me into a jealous dragon, Haeun?" I asked her even though I know it's clearly pointless to talk to her now.

        "What do you know about love?" Haeun spat.

 

Finally she can handle a conversation and talk properly. But still, she's drunk. Daesung looked at me and I nodded. We are thinking the same thing - it's time to get her real and honest thoughts since she can hold a conversation now.

 

        "I know more about love than you think," I answered.

        "Yeah, right!" she scoffed.

        "Then, tell me what you know about love," I rolled my eyes.

       

No reply.

 

         "Haeun?" I called her out.

 

Still no reply.

 

         "Is she asleep?" Daesung looked at me.

 

I walked to her and checked on her. It's about time she should fall asleep. I nodded at Daesung and both of us begin to untie her before I carry her on the sofa. She is going to have a strong hangover later when she wakes up. I adjusted in my seat so that my lap will be her head pillow. Daesung, on the other hand, sat on the floor, leaning against the sofa. I tucked a loose strand behind her ear as she snored lightly. Her snore turned into my lullaby and I fell asleep slowly.

 

 

Naeun's POV

 

I brought Jieun and Jisung out of the room and to another room, saving all four of us from that sinful lizard. Chaerin unnie is going to give birth now. Bom unnie and Minji is already helping Chaerin unnie out of the door, while Dara unnie is taking the bag which she had prepared. I toss a jacket each to Jieun and Jisung.

 

          "I would suggest that you bring them to YG first since they are there," Dara suggested.

        

What??! Whyy?!

 

           "Arrasseo," I gave up fighting as I ushered these two kids to the main door while taking the my keys.

           "I will call you if anything happens," Dara told me and left.

 

I hummed in return.

 

         "Imo, where are we going?" Jieun asked and looked at me.

         "We are going to meet your parents. Let's go," I took my handbag and put on my shoes before leaving.

         "Arrasseo,"Jisung nodded.

 

As soon as I got them out of the house and locked the house, we immediately left in my car. I hope Chaerin unnie will do fine. Damn, driving in the night. Empty roads and you can get to YG Entertainment faster than expected. Usually, it will take at least 30 minutes but it took me about 20 minutes this time. And along the way, both kids were silent. Once arrived, I brought them in and called Daesung Oppa.

 

        "Geumsaeyo? Oppa?" I called him as we entered.

        "Wae?" he asked, sounding like he just woke up.

        "I am in YG now. Do you know where their parents are?" I asked as we entered the lift.

        "Just come fourth floor," he answered.

 

I hummed and we got cut off. That's normal since network connection in lifts . The lift came to a stop and we were greeted by Kang Daesung.

 

       "Let's go to the dance studio first. There are mattresses. Hyung is too busy working and they don't want to get distracted," Daesung told me and only both of us know what he actually meant.

       "Okay, let's go,"  I nodded.

       "Omma and Appa eodisseo?" Jieun asked.

       "Omma and Appa are too busy right now and they don't want to get distracted," Daesung answered. "So, you two are going to rest at the dance studio first."

       "Okay," Jieun answered.

 

Both Daesung and I lead the way to the dance studio and Daesung had whispered to me that they are doing fine now. Once in the studio, Daesung begin to lay out the mattresses before lying down so that Jieun and Jisung will be able to use his stomach as their pillow. But currently, these two kids are too awake to sleep. And does Daesung and me have a choice? No.

 

       "Jieunie, when you grow up, what do you want to be?" I whispered after dimming the lights.

       "Jieun… I want to be a fashion designer. But I also want to be a singer," Jieun answered after I lied down next to Daesung. Well, both of them were lying on Daesung's left and I got his right to myself.

       "Your appa is a famous fashionista. Why not be like him? He is a rapper and fashionable," Daesung commented.

       "But then, if Jisung become a rapper and Jieun become a singer, we might be like Akdong Musician," Jisung told us.

       "Be the hip-hop version of Akdong Musician," I replied. "Both of you can write, right?"

 

Both of them hummed.

 

       "How about you two try to freestyle now?" Daesung suggested. "Acapella."

       "What is acapella?" Jieun asked.

       "You sing without the background soundtrack," I answered.

 

The dance studio suddenly got quiet but I can't help but to anticipate what either of these kids have in store for us.

 

       "The voice in my head, telling me to stop but I'm not going to." 

       "I have a dream after but."

       "Everyone treating me like a puppet, tells me they know best." 

       "Drowned in my own confusion, the ball is in my court. "

      "What should I do~?"

 

Jieun's voice echoed and I looked at Daesung. Even Daesung was looking at me - both of our jaws dropped to the ground. I was blown away at how good Jieun was. She managed to pull off a long note at her last word. I immediately sat down and looked at Jieun.

 

       "Are you feeling trapped or something?" I asked, ignoring her vocal skills but her lyrics.

 

She stared at me. In fact, both of them stared at me. Jisung was the first to open his mouth but it wasn't answers. It was a rap instead. 

 

       "I'm not going to hide behind shadows; I'm going to create mine." 

       "I have a dream, stop commanding, instructing me. "

       "Stop creating easy paths for me, I will fight for my own identity"

       "My dream is better than yours - I'm a born a superstar. "

       "Don't try to stop me, Double KwonJi come and go like a thunderstorm."

 

Daebak... Daesung and me went speechless by the rap. They are only eight and ten and look at how powerful their words are. Their parents will definitely be proud of them. 

 

       "Do you want to try writing your own song?" I suggested.

       "Aniya, it's too late in the night," Daesung sat down, causing both the kids to sit down as well.

       "Are you going to let such a good idea gone by the wind?" I looked at the Daesung.

 

Daesung kept quiet and looked at the both of them.

 

       "But I never tried writing my own song before," Jieun hesitated.

       "It's no harm to try," Jisung grinned.

 

Daesung turned and looked at me.

 

        "Where's the pen and paper?" I asked and stood up.

        "Bottom shelf, on the left," he answered and nudged to the shelves.

 

Nice~

 

 

Taeyang's POV

 

My hands begin to get sweaty as I waited outside of the operation hall with everyone else. Chaerin is inside, giving birth to our first child. I wanted to be with her but I was a little too late. I was already going crazy not being able to be with her as she give birth. I sat on the white tiles, hoping that Chaerin will do fine. Seungri sat next to me as we waited. I wished Jiyong could be with now but a drunken Haeun should be taken care of. I sat quietly, mind too blank to think. After what felt like an eternity, a doctor left the operation hall.

 

         "Who is Lee Chaerin's husband?" he called out.

 

I immediately stood up and walked to him. In fact, I jogged to him. "What's your name?" he asked. "Dong Youngbae," I answered as I put on the operational gown, gloves and hairnet quickly. Once put on, I entered the operational hall with him. Chaerin was lying on the bed, worn out. I walked to her and pecked her lips. A nurse handed me a baby.

 

         "Congratulations, Lee Chaerin and Dong Youngbae. This is your baby girl," she smiled as I took the baby.

 

I bit my lips and looked at the baby. It was a work of art. I kissed Chaerin's forehead, "Thanks Chaerin. You did well." She smiled in return, "Oppa, I need to rest now. See you later." I nodded in return as I kissed my baby girl as well as Chaerin. "See you later, you two," I smiled and gave my baby to the nurse. Chaerin giggled as I left.

 

As soon as I left the operation hall, BIGBANG and 2NE1 were looking at me - expecting some answers. I immediately ran to TOP and Seungri and hugged them.

 

           "IT'S A BABY GIRL!!!!" I cheered.

 

And it turned into a group a hug and cheer. It felt way much more than winning any awards in MAMA, Inkigayo and others. The fruit to my love with Chaerin is the baby girl.

 

 

 

       "So, it's a baby girl?" Jiyong asked on the phone.

       "Yup! She's really beautiful," I answered. "Anyway, how is Haeun?"

       "She's having a hangover now while my two kids stayed up late last night to write a song," Jiyong answered.

       "The irony," I laughed.

       "I know, right? But Jieun and Jisung came up with a good song though," he told me. "It's about feeling trapped of not sure where they want to go."

       "Well, we can say that music runs in the family genes," I chuckled as I entered a flower boutique. "Anyway, where are your kids now?"

       "Still sleeping in the dance studio with Naeun and Daesung. Their song is in my hands now," he told me.

       "Well, pay a visit when you can. But make sure Haeun is doing fine. Last night had never been more dramatic," I replied as I looked at the various flower bouquet.

       "Don't remind me," he groaned. "I will pay a visit later. See you, Youngbae. And congratulations my brother!"

       "Yeah, thanks!" I laughed. "See you!"

 

I picked the flowers, deciding which bouquet should I give when I visit her later. I decided to go for something classic, a variety of colours of flowers wrapped in a purple bouquet. Besides, that bouquet also have two white teddy bears in pink dress which is suitable for Chaerin. I took the bouquet and handed it to the florist.

 

          "Do you want to write a card and put it in the bouquet as well? It's only an additional 3,000Won," the florist told me.

          "Sure," I nodded and picked out a card.

 

The florist handed me a pen as I begin to write in the card. Chaerin had always wanted her baby girl named "Hwayoung" meaning beautiful flower while I wanted her "Jinhye". I just write out whatever I had and gave the florist as she included it in the bouquet. I took out my wallet and made the purchase before going to meet Chaerin.

 

 

         "Congratulations, Lee Chaerin for working hard on giving birth to my baby. I love you. Welcome to the world, Dong Hwayoung. Be a good daughter and live up the Dong family name."  


Sorry if I took a long time! >.<" Anyways, this is the end of my first two shot. I hope you like it! Do comment down your thoughts and comments. Don't forget to subscribe! :D Thanks~~~~ <3 <3

 

Credits. 

Natsu_umi_satfu: Thanks for your idea! ^-^ It definitely helped me in this chapter aside from other previous commentors. I hope you like the lyrics I created for Jieun's singing and Jisung's rap. Hehehe~ Thanks for your idea once again! xD :) 

 

Next and final update for this story will be on next weekend or whenever I can this week. I apologise for the delay.. :/ Anyways, do give me more more ideas for the final twoshots! I will appreciate it a lot~~ Thank you for supporting me.. Don't forget to comment, subscribe and give me more ideas for the final twoshots. And for those whom ideas I had chosen, thank you for giving me. And for those which I had not used, fret not. There's a chance where I will use it for the last twoshots. That's the end for this update spree. I'm sorry.. :/