Chapter 14

12 Hours Together

  "JUNG HAEUN!!!! KWON JIYONG!!!! WAKE UP!!!"

 

You groaned and squinted your eyes at the voice. You're not a morning person and you hate it when people force you to get up. "Thirty more minutes," you whined and hugged teddy bear tighter.

 

But… But… This isn't teddy bear…

 

Your hand begin to roam around the teddy bear and you felt cloth. THIS ISN'T TEDDY BEAR!!! Your eyes immediately shot open. Kwon Jiyong was sleeping next to you. Your face turned red almost instantly and you kicked him out of the bed. Youngbae was standing aside and laughing. Jiyong landed on the carpeted floor, groaning. You lifted the covers and saw that you were fully clothed, thank God.

 

      "You piece of ignorant dragon! What were you doing?!" you shouted at him.

      "I'd rather wake up to a kiss than get kicked in the crotch," Jiyong groaned.

 

Youngbae walked to Jiyong and begin to pat Jiyong's . "He wanted to hug you while sleeping. So, when I woke up this morning, Jiyong isn't in my room. And when I came over, he was hugging you while sleeping. Luckily you two were not ," Youngbae explained to you. Your cheeks continued to burn to the most intense shade of red.

 

       "I was hugging that dragon for the whole night?" you asked and looked at those two.

       "It's not 'that dragon'. It's G-Bear," Jiyong corrected you and sat down, finally feeling better. Youngbae sat next to Jiyong.

 

Seriously? G-Bear? URGH.

 

       "I'm not sure how long though," Youngbae answered and shrugged.

       "But you liked it, right?" Jiyong grinned and looked at you.

 

THIS PIECE OF DRAGON.

 

You immediately grabbed the two pillows on your bed and threw it at their faces. "GET THE OUT OF MY ROOM!" you shouted and lied back down on your bed. You rolled yourself in the quilt and lie down on the pillow which Jiyong was sleeping earlier. Though you felt bad for throwing the pillows right at their face, you can't deny  that it felt good either. Feeling bad because you threw a pillow right at their faces but feeling good because they got what they deserved. You heard some shuffling and hoping that they would leave now. Yesterday's dinner was a prove that Jiyong is really something. He won't stop making you blushing and Youngbae just chuckled. It's funny how it was only 3 months and Kwon Jiyong is still capable of making you blush like no tomorrow.

 

      "Are you sure she's a fan of BIGBANG?" you heard Youngbae asked Jiyong. 

      "Oh, trust me. She's a big fan of BIGBANG," Jiyong told Youngbae.

      "Really?" Youngbae asked; you could tell he's doubting what Jiyong just said.

      "Yah, Jung Haeun! If I am awake, you have to be awake too!" you heard Jiyong shout at you.

 

You groaned in return. At times like this, you swore you hate whoever dared himself to wake you up early in the morning. You felt some movement at the other end of the quilt and you turned over to find out what is happening. "Where are your ankles?" Jiyong asked as he begin to find your ankles which was hidden under the quilt. You begin to move about and roll around the bed; you don't want Jiyong to catch you. It's always not a good sign. But what G-Dragon, G-Dragon gets. You felt one of his hands circled around your left ankle. You froze and looked at him. He immediately smirked, "Gotcha!" He immediately pulled you out of the quilt and to the carpeted floor.

 

     "If I am awake, you have to be awake as well," Jiyong told you, the moment you fall to his embrace.

     "Why must I wake up early?" you whined and got off him, your heart is racing.

     "We are going to shop before going for the flight," Youngbae answered you and went to his room.

     "I will just meet you at the airport," you told them and lie on the floor.

     "You are following us. So, pick something nice to wear," Jiyong told you and went back to his room.

 

You ignored his words and pulled the quilt down from the bed. You then wrapped yourself under the quilt. Who cares about shopping? Sleep is essential to all humans so it's alright to prioritize sleep over shopping. Besides, you could foresee that shopping with them would take the whole entire day. They are after all BIGBANG's G-Dragon and Taeyang. And with those names itself, you could go to Google and see how their fashion was like. Even though they are idols, your favourite idols, you couldn't give a about their shopping desires. They already saw your sleeping face, so who cares? You can always fix your look once you get your ultimate beauty sleep. So, it's better to go back and sleep. You slowly drifted back to sleep.

 

     "KWON JIYONG!! YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS SO MUCH MORE WORSE THAN YOU!!!"

     "WHAT?!! YAH, JUNG HAEUN!!"

 

I AM NOT KWON JIYONG'S GIRLFRIEND!! Though I won't mind… Hehehehehehe

 

You frowned at the voices. Seriously? Why is it so hard to get an essential sleep and why must you follow them? You felt your quilt snatched away and your eyes were squinted. An irritated dragon greeted you. You looked at him with your (-.-) look, just-woke-up version.

 

    "Get off the bed and go to the washroom now," he told you sternly.

    "Later," you whined and curled yourself into a ball.

    "Now," he told you off in English.

    "I am not BIGBANG!" you told him in English.

    "So? The only one who can wakes up the last in this room is me. And you had clearly violated that rule," he answered you in English.

    "Then get out and I will go bathe now," you sat down and tried to negotiate with him in English, in hopes that he will fall for your actual intentions.

    "No, I am staying," he went to the bed and sat down.

    "Fine," you stood up. "But the flight later, I want mine to be economy class."

    "Mian, Haeun! We had booked a first class seat each for all three of us," Youngbae shouted in Korean from the other room.

 

You looked at Jiyong in disbelief, while he gave a satisfied smirk to you. You frowned and grabbed the clothes you had prepared to wear before stomping off to the bathroom. You slammed the door and heard his loud chuckle. "Yah, Haeunie! If you fall asleep in the bathroom, I am going to make sure that both of us are going to be bathe together! Even if that requires me to break down the door!" you heard him shout at you in a sing-song voice. Your face immediately flushed into red. Mental images given by him is too strong.

 

THIS ANNOYING DRAGON.

 

   "Shut up! I'm bathing now!" you shouted back and begin to strip yourself.

 

 

You stood aside as Jiyong and Youngbae were discussing about the clothes on the rack. You looked around the shop. All three of you were in the Yves Saint Laurent shop and among the three, you clearly know where you stand. You were just wearing a printed grey knee length shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans. You topped it off with a cropped beige blazer and a pair of black high cut Dr Martens. You felt out of place when they brought you to this store. But Jiyong won't allow you to go and wait in the car. Your bag was hung loosely on your right shoulder as you looked around. The store seems extremely modernized and sophisticated. And you are just another ordinary girl who may deemed shameless for entering this store even though it's against your will. Luckily, the two shopkeepers was too engrossed in their work to explain to the two idols. You decided to look around and instead of looking like a lost puppy. You went to the female clothes section since the two were at the males section.

 

A navy blue biker jacket caught your eyes. You push it aside to look at the design. It was really pretty, but you dreaded looking at the price. This is an extremely named shop so you roughly have an idea what the price is. From what you know, Jiyong's and Youngbae's clothes worth thousands. Out of curiosity, you looked at the price tag of the jacket that caught your eye.

 

£3100??!! THAT EXPENSIVE??!!!

 

With that much of money, you could have get a new laptop and the latest smartphone that just got released. Or you might be able to get dinner at an exclusive restaurant. You were blown away by the price. You decided to divert your attention to the dresses instead, hopefully that you weren't get caught off guard by the price. A black mini dress caught your eye. The design was simple yet sophisticated. You read the long name which came with the dress. Saint Laurent Classic Gathered Shoulder Flare Mini Dress In Black Sable. An impressive name to a simple mini black dress. You looked at the price of this impressive name dress. £1680. Probably worth the same with the flight I booked when I get to London 3 months ago. You decided to go around and looked at other clothes that caught your eyes and see their impressive names and their prices.

 

Saint Laurent Flared Zip Mini Skirt in Black Leather. £1680

Saint Laurent Stars And Studs Mini Skirt in Navy Blue Denim. £615

Saint Laurent Original Mid Waisted Ripped Skinny Jean in Dirty Blue Used Stretched Denim. £490

Saint Laurent Signature Leggings in Black Leather. £1770

 

What?? Aren't they way too pricey?! And why must the names be extremely defined? You could have just gotten a pair of Levis jeans outside at less than £50! What's the difference? Is it just because of the name? You looked at the t-shirts available. They are just t-shirts. So, they won't be that much of pricey… Right?  You looked at a white t-shirt and read the name.  Saint Laurent Classic Deep Crewneck T Shirt in Ivory Stonewashed Silk. Uhhhh… Okay…? Isn't that way too impressive of a name for just a normal and simple t-shirt? You looked at the price for the t-shirt. £335. Uh… Wow.. This filthy rich people really are willing to spend that much over a white t-shirt than getting a £10 pound t-shirt outside? Below the rack of t-shirts, were several sandals. You bended down and looked at a pair of sandals. Nice… So what kind of impressive name do you have, Ms Sandal? You read the name that came with the sandal.  Saint Laurent Nu Pied T-Strap Flat Sandal With Star Studs On Central Strap And Adjustable Slingback Strap. Errr… Isn't that just describing the whole sandal instead of naming it? You looked at the pricetag. £355. HUL!! Isn't this too much?

 

       "Do you want anything?" Youngbae's voice came from behind you as you stood up.

       "It's okay… I'm good," you breathed out, still blown away by the prices and impressive names. "You two done with shopping?"

       "Yeah. Even Jiyong bought something for you," Youngbae told you and pointed at Jiyong who is at the counter.

       "He bought something for me? Wasn't he shopping for his clothes?" you asked as your eyes darted at Jiyong.

       "He was long done with that. He decided to buy something for you since we could tell that you were bored," Youngbae answered.

 

Jiyong walked towards you two soon after and ushered you two out. Once out, he gave one of the YSL paperbags he was holding to you. "For you. It's a gift," he smiled as he handed it to you. "Uhh, okay.. Thanks Jiyong Oppa," you answered and took it. You opened the bag to look at the contents. The mini dress and the navy blue leather jacket you saw earlier was inside. "Isn't this too…" you couldn't complete your sentence since the clothes you saw earlier is now yours. "I know it's expensive, but just take it. It's a gift," Jiyong told you. "Besides, it will look good on you." You nodded and thanked him once again. He smiled and waved it off before entering to the Chanel store next. You were still blown away by the prices earlier and Kwon Jiyong bought two of it for you. You wanted to deny his gift because it was way too pricey for your liking, but you saw his sincerity. That similar sincerity you saw when you first met him. And when people are being really sincere, you can't help but to accept whatever they are giving. And similar to before, you randomly looked around at the store. But this time, Jiyong and Youngbae were with you.

 

    "Err, aren't you all looking for anything here?" you asked and looked at the two of them.

    "Aniya.. Just tell me what you want and I will get it for you," Jiyong told you and smiled. "I'm your G-Nie now."

 

W-W-WHAT?! You're a G-Nie now?!

 

    "Uh, no. It's okay. I'm good," you told him and tried to smile it off. He had already spend close £5000 on you and that is more than enough.

    "It's okay if I spend a lot for someone I like," he told you.

 

A CONFESSION?! IS THAT A CONFESSION?!

 

    "No, it's okay. I'm good. Really," you try to convince him even though you were slightly caught off guard by his words earlier.

    "Jiyong does not buy gifts often to anyone. Seize the opportunity when you can," Youngbae nudged your elbow and told you.

    "But it's really pricey," you spoke your thoughts.

    "Then I shall personally pick a gift for you here and we will get to the airport after this," Jiyong suggested. "Youngbae, accompany her outside."

    "B-B-But…" you stuttered but got escorted out of the shop by Youngbae.

 

Youngbae and you waited outside, not sure what to do or say. It's slightly awkward for you but entirely comfortable for him. Your thoughts keep wandering about at how much will that dragon spend on you especially when he spent on luxurious clothing in your hands. You dropped your head and looked at the clothes in the bag.

 

    "How does he know my size?" you asked, trying to break the awkward silence. Well, it's awkward for you.

    "Haeun, if there's a will, there's a way," Youngbae answered you.

    "Oh…" you breathed out.

    "He really likes you, do you know that?" he turned his head toward you.

    "I know.." you nodded and looked down.

    "What exactly happened in that 12 hour flight?" he asked.

    "What do you mean? Didn't he said everyone in YG knew?" you turned your head towards Youngbae.

    "YG knew about you based on the song you wrote with GD's instrumental," Youngbae told you.

   

I wrote a song using GD's instrumental? When?

 

    "I don't remember writing lyrics though…" you spoke your thoughts.

    "But the song you wrote. GD said it was what you two did in the flight," Youngbae told you.

    "Really?" you asked and looked at him.

    "What exactly happened in that 12 hour flight?" Youngbae repeated his question.

 

As you were about to answer, Jiyong left the store and walked to you. "From Kwon Jiyong to Jung Haeun," he smiled and took out a box from the bag. He opened the box and there was a jewelery watch inside. It was decorated with diamonds and there's a star around the watch. He took the watch out and put it on your left wrist. His fingers brushed against your skin and your heart immediately raced out of your chest.  Once it was already on your wrist, he grinned from ear to ear. "It looks good on you," he smiled, eyes sparkling. You smiled and thanked him, though your mind and heart was somewhere else.

 

 

The three of you then went to the airport soon after. You were seated on a single seat, you insisted anyway. Youngbae and Jiyong were sitting on the double seat. Though Jiyong won't stop whining, you insisted on sitting alone with the reason of calming your mind before meeting the CEO when the plane touched down. Youngbae supported your answer and Jiyong eventually gave up and allowed you to sit on your own. Even though you told them you wanted to calm your mind down, your mind had been drifted somewhere else.

 

Did I actually wrote a song using Jiyong Oppa's instrumental during the 12 hour flight? But if I wrote them, won't it be in my notebook? Or if I actually wrote them, won't I know it before Youngbae Oppa know? But what type of song did I actually wrote which left an impression to YG? Why is this like a freaking puzzle?! 

 


Did you miss me??!! xDDD Okay, so first of all, if you want to really know what the watch really look like, the link is below. 

http://www.chanel.com/en_GB/Watches/jewellery_watches#watch-in-18k-white-gold-and-diamonds-J60503 

Yup, it existed. And those YSL clothes, those are real prices. PRICEY PRICEY!! O.O" 

Anyway, I know you all are deprived because I didn't update it for a long time. So, here's Chapter 14. Chapter 15 might be released on weekends or tomorrow night when I have no classes. Hmm... What else? I don't know.. That's all. Hope you like it and do comment, subscribe and continue supporting!! <3 <3 xD :D