Chapter 4

12 Hours Together

               "Tell me something about yourself," he said as he ate.

                "What do you want to know about me?" you asked him as you ate the chocolate, mainly as a distraction from him.

                "What do you want me to know about you?" he asked you in return.  

                "My name is Jung Haeun and I'm 25 years old," you told him briefly.

                "And because you are 2 years younger than me, you have to call-" he said without lifting his head.

                "Don't remind me," you snapped and cut him off.

                "Eh… You forget to say the two words though," he lifted his head and looked at you, grinning. "Want me to kiss you for real?"

                "Shut up, Jiyong Oppa," you replied him immediately, the traumatic event of earlier came back to you almost at instantly.

 

He grinned at your reaction, knowing the fact he has a lot of effect on you. "So, other than your age and taking PhD at London, what do you do?" he asked, getting more interested in you.  Almighty dragon is getting friendlier now. Am I supposed to be worried or happy?

 

               "Nothing much. I don't have a work yet because I am still studying. I planned to either be a lyricist or an author once I get my certificate," you told him.

               "Then where did you get the money to study overseas? Are you a chaebol?" he asked out of curiosity.

               "I'm not a chaebol," you answered him as a matter-of-factly. "I have savings and a family café bistro. I had saved enough to pay for my 3 year stay in London."

 

He nodded as he listened. "Family? How many siblings?" he asked and looked at you. "One younger sister. Jung Naeun. She is two years younger than me," you answered him. You watched him register in his head before asking another question; well you expected him to ask anyway. "Friends?" he asked and looked at you.

 

            "Friends? Too engrossed in studying. I have but I lose contact with them. So, it's like my sister have me and I have her. And our parents and family," you answered him as you finished up your chocolate.

            "Your sister is student?" he asked.

            "This year is her last year in Yonsei University. She took Business Management since my dad wants to retire. So, once she graduates, she will take over. And once I finished studying, I will help her," you answered him, now engrossed with the conversation you have with him.

            "I see… Where is this café bistro?" he asked you.

            "It's at Gangnam. We are planning to expand soon, but that will be under my sister by then," you told him.

            "Gangnam? What's the name?" he asked as he finished up his chocolate.

            "Misty Magic," you answered him. "Misty Magic Café & Bistro."

 

He nodded, looking down and took in the name of café. Well, you wouldn't mind for him to pay a visit and contribute to your family's income. "And you mentioned earlier you planned to be a lyricist once you graduated, right?" he asked. You nodded your head, "I like words. I find myself being able to relate to words. And I like to write a lot. Writing for me is like a getaway from the cruel reality. Since I have some musical background, I thought that I could be a lyricist." He nodded, signifying that he is listening to you. "Why not a composer?" he suddenly asked and looked at you. "I don't know how to use all the machines and how to create the instrumental. So, I think a lyricist is better," you answered him. I want to be a composer but there's no way I can tell that right at your face! He nodded and take in your words once again.  Mr Dragon likes to nod his head.

 

You fiddled around with the chocolate wrapper as the silence grew more evident. He knows so much about you but why hasn't he talked about himself? Though you may know some about him, but it's better to know something about him which comes straight out of his mouth. You lifted your head and looked at him who is busy folding the chocolate wrapper into who-knows-whatever-it-is. "What about you?" you asked him. He immediately lifted his head and looked at you. "You know so much about me now. What about you?" you asked once again. "What about me?" he looked at you and asked. "What about you? You know so much about me now. It's unfair for you to know about me, I want to know something about you too," you answered him. He looked at you and grinned. Damn, how many times had he been grinning at you for the past 2 hours or so since you two met?

 

     "If you're not going to tell me, I'm going to leave you alone here," you threatened him, even though you did not moved or shifted at all.

     "Jung Haeunie is being persistent," he said with a grin. 

     "If you're not going to tell me, I will take my leave now," you said, this time already shuffling your way to exit.

 

He immediately grabbed your left ankle and held it, preventing you from moving or making your exit. You looked at him and shuffled back to where you were sitting earlier. He took it as a signal that you were staying. But the truth is, you don't even want to leave his side at all. And your heart was already racing when he took your ankle to prevent you from leaving. Being stopped by G-Dragon, how often does that happen? In fact, you saw his eyes was begging for you to stay.

 

     "I am scared that you will not be the Jung Haeun right now. I had met a lot of fakes lately and I don't like it," he said, with his head dropped down and he let go of your ankle.

 

ARE YOU CALLING ME A FAKE?! OUCH, HOW AM I CLOSE TO A FAKE?! IF I AM A FAKE, I WOULD BE THE ONE WHO IS TAKING ADVANTAGE OF YOUR BODY RIGHT NOW KWON JIYONG!! Wait… I shouldn't be thinking like that… This is too much.

 

     "Move aside, Kwon Jiyong," you said coldly and shuffled your way back to the exit next to you.  Did I just say his full name right at his face? Nah, no regrets though.

 

He immediately looked up and at you. "Where are you going, Haeunie?" he asked immediately with worry and concern. This is like a beautiful daydream for him to ask like that towards you. You immediately kept quiet. Not sure of what to say or reply. He immediately took in your silence and grabbed both of your ankles this time. "You are not going anywhere without me and I am not going to reveal a single thing about my life,'" he said sternly.

 

Kwon Jiyong. Persistent and hardheaded.

 

      "Jiyong Oppa," you plead once again, hoping that he would reveal something about him to you.

      "No," he answered sternly in English this time.

 

Upon saying that, he immediately moved towards you.

 

Please not the kiss. Please not the kiss. I said Jiyong Oppa so please no kiss!! I'm not ready to feel your lips even if I want to!

 

His hands let go of your ankles and immediately grabbed your upper arms. You felt yourself tensed up as he stared at you somewhat sternly and softly. "Is it important for you to know who I am and what do I do?" he asked you. "I am already enjoying my time with you and knowing more about you. Do you not like me now?"

 

You took in his words as you glared bravely at him. Yes, bravely. First, you thanked mentally to God for not making him kiss you especially with the position both of you are at right now. Second, you were amazed at how you are still going strong after being through all the things with him and you praised yourself for that. And third, you were offended by his words. By now, he should have known you were a fan of BIGBANG so it's better to shot him back. After all, words are the best weapons.

 

     "Really, Kwon Jiyong? As much as you cared about me, I cared the same for you," you started off.  That sentence has a lot of meanings but whatever… Hehehehe.. "But look at you. You don't even trust me and yet I trusted you. If I didn't trust you, I wouldn't be with you right here and now. Why are you being paranoid about women, including me? What you said earlier about fakes, you make sound like as though I am a fake as well. Am I a fake like all the other women you had ever met?"

 

His eyes immediately changed. You had hit the core to what he was thinking. He immediately soften. He let go of you and whispered, "Mianhaeyo, Jung Haeun" as he caressed your left cheek with his right hand. "I'm just… Scared," he uttered as he continued to caress your cheek. You felt a mixture of emotions in you. One is you managed to get him to eat back his words. Two is watching him in defeat and you felt bad about it. Three is the fact that you felt nervous as he caressed your cheek. Four is he not seeing you as a fake and you felt happy about it. He smiled at you before scooting back to where he was sitting earlier. You looked down as an attempt to contain and control the feelings in you.

 

    "How much do you know about G-Dragon, Haeunie?" he asked.

 

You immediately looked at him with the deer-caught-in-headlights look. Oh, gosh. How are you supposed to answer that question? "If you know Seungri and Taeyang, I'm sure you know Daesung and TOP. And if you know Daesung and TOP, I'm sure you know BIGBANG and G-Dragon," he told you. "So, how much do you know about BIGBANG and G-Dragon?"

 

You decided to admit defeat and tell him everything, and keep your fangirl locked in its cages so that you won't have to scare him off. "I like to listen to music and each time I listen to music sung by BIGBANG, I really liked it. I liked it's originality and the lyrics. Sometimes, I feel connected to their music as well. Other than BIGBANG, I also listened to other artists like 2NE1, Lee Hi, Epik High, WINNER, AKMU. YG Family music is really one of a kind and I love to listen to it," you explained and smiled at the last sentence you said.

 

    "So, you're a VIP, Blackjack and YG Stan?" he asked.

 

You nodded. "More on VIP in particular," you answered him honestly. He took in your words and nodded. "Who's your favourite member in BIGBANG?" he asked.

 

It's you, of course!! How dare you ask me when I had been trying to keep it cool all these while?!

 

    "Among the BIGBANG members…" you said and immediately looked down. There's no way you can look at him when you tell him the answer. "I'd prefer G-Dragon the most."

    "If you're my fan, then why didn't you squeal or go crazy when you found out that you are sitting next to me?" he asked you, out of pure curiosity.

    "What kind of question is that? Of course I don't want to appear like a creep in front of my idol!" you burst and spoke your thoughts instantly, only to regret soon after. 

 

You watched him chuckled at your remark. "You're really interesting, Jung Haeunie," he said after containing his laugh. "No wonder whatever I do has an effect on you," he continued and grinned as you give him the (-.-) look.  

 

Obviously! Other fans would have the same reaction as me or they would have fainted and are lying in the hospital right now. Or they had lose a lot of blood just by nosebleed.

 

    "Since you know G-Dragon, can you roughly state the differences between G-Dragon and Kwon Jiyong?" he asked you as he uncapped his juice and drank from it.

    "G-Dragon is a rapper, producer, fashionista, leader of BIGBANG and an icon. Kwon Jiyong is a crazy person who is insecure and likes to tease me," you answered and spoke your thoughts.

 

He stopped drinking his juice, almost choked from your answer. He immediately hid his mouth with the back of his hand. He swallowed his drink after much difficulty and chuckled at your answer as he capped his bottle. "That's right. Kwon Jiyong enjoys teasing Jung Haeun," he supported your answer with a grin. You immediately rolled your eyes and folded your arms.

 

     "Want me to kiss you, Jung Haeunie?" he asked with amusement.

   

Your heart immediately raced at his words. You immediately held out your right arm straight before you at his face. "It's okay, Jiyong Oppa," you said quickly. He gave a lopsided smile and took your outstretched hand with both of his hands. He leaned towards your hand, closing his eyes slowly and pressing his lips on your palm. You immediately froze at his action.  

 

Holy !! Did he just kissed your palm?!

 

You immediately pulled back your hand and looked at your palm and back at him, back at you palm and finally at him again. "I said 'Jiyong Oppa'!" you whined and looked at him. Your heart was already beating fast enough to beat an F1 car as he grinned and shrugged. You looked at him in disbelief.

 

    "I said 'Jiyong Oppa' just now!" you whined again and looked at your palm.

    "Stop whining. I know you liked it," he told you as he leaned back and looked at you with his arms folded. His stupid grin is still there. "Next time, it will be on the lips."

 

You immediately lifted your head and looked at him. WHAT?! LIPS?! NO!! I'M NOT READY!! He chuckled at your look of disbelief. No doubt whatever he does to you, there is always an effect.

 

     "So, between Kwon Jiyong and G-Dragon," he asked after his chuckle has died down. "Who do you prefer?"

 

His eyes was locked to you. You decided to say whatever you have in your head. "I like both G-Dragon and Kwon Jiyong," you answered him. "But I prefer Kwon Jiyong more. Because Kwon Jiyong was born first before G-Dragon and Kwon Jiyong is more fun and interesting to be with."

 

His eyes sparkled at your remark, as though you had said something deep. Well, you actually said something deep. You stared at him as you waited for his reply. He gave a sincere smile to you before shuffling towards the exit.

 

     "Let's go," he said and grabbed your right hand while he used the other to slide the curtain to the left.

     "What? No comments? Just like that?" you looked at him in shock. You expected a thank you the least. Like hello, you told him something real deep just now!

    

He looked at you and smirked. "I wanted to kiss you after you said that but being in such an intimate space, it might lead to something else, right?" his smirk turned into a naughty smile this time. You froze at his remark and looked at him with utter shock and disbelief. "And once it leads to that something, Woobin might find out and kill me the next time we meet. Besides, two hours is almost up so we won't have time to do such things," he continued speaking casually.

 

SERIOUSLY?! KWON JIYONG?!!

 

     "Let's get out," you immediately said and make your way out of the bed.

 

He laughed at your reaction before getting out together with you. Each of you were holding your bottle of apple juice in your free hand. The chocolate wrappers were already in the small basket next to bed, designated for throwing rubbish. "Let's go," he whispered and lead you out of the cabin. You followed him, knowing that he still has an adventure prepared for you. Besides, you are starting to enjoy your time with Kwon Jiyong. 

 


HEEHEEHEHEH!!! Hello! Just another update before I go to class~~ I can't promise that I can update daily now since my semester has started. But I do promise to keep this story going especially when I am facing a writer's block with Sisterhood (my second story). I had prepared a lot for this story though since I had received an overwhelming response. Thank you for showing your support and love for this story.. <3 <3 And I hoped you look forward to the next chapter~~ I will try my best to update as soon as possible.. :DD AND HOW MANY OF YOU WANT TO BE IN HAEUN'S POSITION RIGHT NOW?? xDDDD Yeah, me too... T-T Hehehe, anyway do look forward to the next chapter~~ :) And don't forget to comment, nae? :)