Chapter 25

12 Hours Together

You hugged your knees in your room, crying. The pictures of you and Jiyong at the cafe yesterday were flooding on all social-networking sites. Even the name “G-Dragon” trended on all social-networking sites. You don’t even dare to look at the comments. Chaerin and Daesung were in your room, trying to calm you down from the shock. Naeun is with Seungri, Youngbae, Dad and another YG representative at Misty Magic to do who-knows-what. Jiyong, his family, Yang sajangnim and your mum is in the living room. As for TOP, you’re not sure. Daesung had said that there are YG securities guarding outside your house in case the reporters found out where you lived. For now, they are still looking for more evidences.

 

Jiyong had called Youngbae for help yesterday. Youngbae ran and helped you out, the three of you rushing to the building. In fact, before Dispatch posted the pictures, Jiyong had told whatever happened to Yang sajangnim first. Jiyong got big time while you were sent home by their manager.

 

      “You okay, Haeun?” Chaerin asked.

 

You sniffled and looked at her, wiping your tears. She looked at you, worried.

 

      “For us, this is normal. The media just won’t stop disturbing YG Family. They will stalk you and such. They will suffocate you but you have to stay strong and positive. You have to,” Chaerin told you.

      “To us celebrities, it’s privacy-invading and no space to breathe. For them, it’s an increase of pay,” Daesung told you.

 

True.

  

    “If you really like Jiyong hyung, this kind of things shouldn’t be affecting you. It’s understandable that you might receive a shock and all such threats from other fans but you have to pull through. You were the one whom he trusted while you were up in the air with him,” Daesung continued.

 

He’s right. Jiyong trusted me in that flight. If not, why would he do that with me all along?

 

     “I’m glad that you didn’t read the comments,” Chaerin said. “It may affect you by how you see it but make sure that you are strong enough when you want to read it.”

 

You nodded.

 

    “Do you feel better now?” Chaerin asked.

    “I’m good now,” you breathed out and walked out of your room.

 

I’m not any better. I just want to leave my cage.

 

You left your room and walked down the stairs, heading to where Jiyong were and sat next to him. You bowed to everyone slightly, being courteous. Even though you were sitting next to each other, you can’t help but to feel tense. Mum shifted and sat next to you as Chaerin and Daesung joined all of you.

 

    “We will be having a tour next month...” Jiyong started off. “Our tour will be a yearlong project.”

 

You nodded. All of your energy had been used up to cry all night long.

 

    “Tell us, Jung Haeun, do you love him?” Yang sajangnim looked at you.

 

You lifted your head and looked at him and then back at Jiyong and back down. The atmosphere got even tenser and everyone was looking at you.

 

Do I love Jiyong? If feeling sad when he’s away and happy when he’s near, is that love? Being able to differentiate Kwon Jiyong and G-Dragon, is that love? Seeing Kwon Jiyong more often than G-Dragon, is that love? Looking forward to see him, is that love? Seeing him giving all the smiles makes me happy, is that love?

 

You lifted and looked at Jiyong. His eyes screamed sorrow. And it looks like as though he was begging you.

 

Eyes are the route to the soul. I saw him when he was broken. I saw him when he won in Inkigayo. I saw him teased me like a boy. He was not G-Dragon with me. He was Kwon Jiyong with me. He didn’t teach me what love is. He showed me. In fact, I know that he showered me with his love.

 

You turned your head towards Yang sajangnim. “Yes, I love him.”

 

But being with him... Will I get slammed even more?

 

You heard Jiyong breathed out in relief.

 

    “Then, let’s get married after my tour,” Jiyong looked at you.

 

HUL!!! I THOUGHT WE ARE SUPPOSED TO DATE FIRST?!

 

    “But don’t you think it’s a little too long to wait a year?” Dami asked.

 

TOO LONG?!! BUT SERIOUSLY, STRAIGHT TO MARRIAGE?!

 

    “It’s better because it is a little too sudden to get married after you got caught by the media,” Yang sajangnim stated.

   “Wait,” you cut him off. “You were discussing about this earlier?”

   “Nae, that’s right,” Mum answered.

 

But he didn’t even propose to me!

 

   “But he didn’t proposed to me,” you spoke your thoughts.

   “I was about to yesterday, but Dispatch cut me off,” he said, gritting his teeth about yesterday’s memory.

  

HE WAS ABOUT TO PROPOSE TO ME?! YESTERDAY?! SKIPPING ALL THE DATING AND STRAIGHT TO MARRIAGE?! YOU SERIOUS?

 

   “So, let’s delay our proposal like how we delay a BIGBANG album,” he grinned.

 

.  

 

   “But Jiyong, can you manage going on tour and preparing for a wedding?” Jiyong’s mum asked him.

 

Preparing for a wedding? He didn’t even propose to me.

 

   “Don’t worry; I’m good at managing my time. I’m glad she managed to handle the media well. Thanks, Daesung and Chaerin,” he answered.

   “No problem,” Chaerin smiled. 

   “So when do you want to get married, Jiyong?” Jiyong’s dad asked.

   “18 June,” Jiyong answered and looked at you.

 

18 June. The date we first met is going to be date of our wedding anniversary. Interesting...

 

   “You have a year and half to plan,” Yang sajangnim told Jiyong. “Unless if you want to get married in the middle of the tour.”

   “Then let’s get married in the middle of tour,” Jiyong answered.

 

WHAT??!!!

 

   “You don’t have to rush, you know?” you looked at him.

   “Then, let’s wait for a year and half,” Jiyong answered. “It’s more than enough to plan for a perfect wedding.”

 

I guess so. But I’m not sure if I am ready to marry him.

 

   “Then, let’s plan the wedding soon,” Jiyong’s Mum and your mum squealed.

 

 Jiyong took your hand and put a ring on your finger. You looked at the ring. It was flower-shaped with diamonds. He then took your hand and kissed your knuckles before putting your hand down. Your heart raced at the gesture.  

 

   “I shall tell the media that you two are dating, since that is what they want,” Yang sajangnim.   “Until then, focus on your concert tour.”

 

Jiyong nodded and smiled like a cheeky boy as everyone cheered.

 

I’m going to be G-Dragon’s wife in a year. Am I supposed to be happy? 

 


So, yeah. It's only triple update for today. :/ So sorry for the short update spree. Anyway. there might be more tomorrow~ Maybe.. xD Or later... I'm not sure. *shrugs* But for now, it's only a triple update. Haeun is going to be G-Dragon's wife~~ What do you think about it? Anyway, do comment down your thoughts and subscribe. :) 

What chapter is it now? Chapter 25. How many more until the end of the story? I'm not sure. Soon but not so soon. Anyway, just keep on supporting! <3 THANKS AND I LOVE YOU! <3 XD Don't forget to look forward to the next chapter! *wink wink* I hoped you enjoyed the spree~~ <3