Chapter 23

12 Hours Together

You sat in the recording studio, blasting the new BIGBANG's songs. You sat on a chair with legs on the table. Jiyong and you barely spent time together. You mumbled Jiyong's part under your breath as you increased the volume. BIGBANG had made a comeback two months ago and right now, they are preparing for their world tour. You had gone to Inkigayo, Chaerin forced you anyway, to support them on their comeback stage.

 

(FLASHBACK)

 

Both you arrived when BIGBANG was about to go up on stage. It was your first time at the Inkigayo waiting room. You were excited as Chaerin lead the way to find BIGBANG's waiting room. You looked around, seeing a lot of celebrities here and there.

 

     “It's here,” Chaerin pulled you and both of you stood outside the waiting room.

    

Both of you stopped and you immediately fished out your phone.

 

    “Waeyo?” Chaerin asked.

    “Selca,” you giggled and go to the camera.

 

Selca with BIGBANG Waiting Room

 

You smiled and pointed at the sign outside the door before snapping a picture. Chaerin smiled at your antics. Once done, you showed the picture to her.

 

    “Really a VIP,”  Chaerin scoffed and smiled before she opened the door and entered the waiting room.

     “I’m a Blackjack too, by the way!” you laughed and entered with her.

  

Inside, both of you greeted everyone before sitting on a sofa. Teddy and Masta Wu were also there, giving their support to BIGBANG. You sat with Chaerin and watched the boys performed their first song on stage.

 

    “Haeun, they are really cool, aren’t they?”  Teddy asked you.

    “Nae...” you smiled, eyes glued to the TV screen.

   

Jiyong was extremely charismatic. In fact, all of them were. You were always blown away by their performances. It’s no different this time too. You were smiling as you watched them perform. In fact you chuckled at his intro rap.

 

 

 

I create this game, I set the rules

If you come forth, be prepared to lose

 

We are the best, KING of the aces

Throne created with metal braces

Creative yet destructive

VIPs are my army; YG are my navy
Be sure to take good care of your territory

If you can’t handle us, go and cry like a baby

We don’t do alliance; there ain’t be a treaty

Play your cards well; be sure to please me

 

It was cocky yet the wow factor was there. Even Teddy, Masta Wu and Chaerin cheered. You watched them perform, eyes on the dragon almost throughout the whole performance.

 

Remind me to watch the performance again. I was watching him all the time.

 

After that performance, they proceeded with their title track. Well, they have two title tracks. This time it’s a live show. You stayed glued to the seat and watched G-Dragon. Your heart fluttered when he winked to the camera. On stage, he’s G-Dragon. And off stage, he’s Kwon Jiyong. Once they are done with their performances, the audience cheered loudly. In fact, you stood up and cheered as well.

 

     “Calm down, Hauen! They will be here in no time,” Teddy chuckled.

 

You smiled and sat back down. Chaerin was laughing at your cute antics. You waited patiently, excited to meet him. It was the first time you meet him in person after more than month. Both of you only texted and made phonecalls with each other but he could not squeeze time to meet you. So, when you told Chaerin about this, she immediately dragged you to Inkigayo to surprise him. She even told you to wear something he gave you so you were just wearing a printed t-shirt and jeans. But you topped it off with the YSL Navy jacket he gave you. You’re not sure if he will recognize it or not, hopefully he did.

 

The door opened and Teddy pushed your side so that you were lying down on the sofa, face hiding behind Chaerin. Chaerin giggled and moved forward to give you space to breathe. You saw Teddy and Masta Wu adjusted to cover the rest of your body by sitting on the edge of the sofa. You heard footsteps entering and the stylists and dancers cheering for them.

 

     “Damn, Ji! You were so good!” you heard Masta Wu praised Jiyong and the latter replied a thanks.

     “What about me?” this time it’s Seungri’s voice.

     “BIGBANG did give a BIG performance,” Teddy chuckled.

 

The room immediately echoed with laughter.

 

   “I wished Haeun is here right now,” you heard Jiyong’s voice.

   “Why? You didn’t meet her lately?” Chaerin asked.

   “We only called and texted. I was too busy and I couldn’t meet her. I am already missing her,” Jiyong answered.

   “You could use some time to adjust. You were always surprising her,” Youngbae said.

   “But it would be so much better if Haeun surprise me once in a while,” Jiyong told Youngbae.

 

I’m going to surprise you, Oppa. Hang on.

 

You stifled a giggle when you heard his reply. You could tell he is pouting right now. You can imagine how he looked like right now. You’re sure it would look really cute.

 

   “That’s what you get for prioritizing work over Haeun,” Chaerin scoffed and nudged her elbow on your stomach.

 

   “OW!”

 

You accidentally gasped in pain loudly. Once you realized, you immediately covered your mouth.

 

   “What was that?” you heard Jiyong asked.

 

Damn, he’s like an eagle.

 

   “Nothing, why?” you heard Chaerin answered smoothly.

   “It sounded like Haeun,” you heard his reply. “Youngbae, did you heard it?”

   “I think you’re lovesick,” Youngbae answered.

 

Chaerin or Teddy must have signalled him.

 

   “No, really! It sounded like Jung Haeun!” you heard Jiyong insisted.

   “Really?” Chaerin asked.

 

I might as well blow my cover.

 

You sat up and hid your face behind Chaerin, peeking and looking around. You saw Jiyong trying to take in Chaerin’s words. You giggled at the sight of him, deep in his thoughts. His face immediately lifted and looked at you.

 

   “Haeun?”  He looked at you, surprised.

 

You giggled and blow your own cover, hands on Chaerin’s shoulders. His mouth dropped, surprised by the sight of you. Chaerin, Masta Wu and Teddy also laughed. You got off the sofa and run to him before hugging him. You heard him laughed before pulling you close to him. You felt his head on your shoulder and he whispered an “I miss you” to you. You let go of him and held his shoulders. He was giving one of his goofy smiles to you. The cheeky boyish smile, as you called it.

 

   “Surprise!”  you smiled and shrugged.

 

Well, you did grant his wish almost instantly. He laughed and looked at you. “You’re wearing the jacket I bought for you!” he squealed. You giggled and nodded.

 

   “It was my idea though,” you heard Chaerin speak.

   “Thanks, Chae! You’re awesome!” Jiyong thanked her as he pecked your forehead.

   “You’re welcome,” she replied. You could guess she was smiling.

 

Jiyong then took out his phone and passed it to Youngbae. “Help me to take a picture with her,” he told his friend. Youngbae laughed and took his phone. Jiyong immediately went behind you and gave you a backhug, arms around your waist. You laughed and rested your arms on his arms. “You know what to do, Youngbae,” Jiyong told Youngbae and the latter nodded while you were confused by his words. You felt Jiyong rested his chin on your shoulder and you rested your head next to his. He then laughed and tightens his hold of your waist. He then lifted you off the ground and spun around, you giggling away. You missed him that much though. After what seemed forever, he stopped but you had not landed on the ground. “Haeun,” he called your name. You turned your head towards him, only to have his lips meeting yours. Everyone in the room immediately went “OOOHHHH” before they cheered. It was loving and you decide to call the kiss an “I miss you a lot” kiss. You smiled in the kiss before letting go. He took it as a signal to put you down. Once your feet touched the ground, he went to Youngbae.

 

   “Got all that?” Jiyong asked.

 

You mean everything was taken? As pictures?

 

   “Yup, all here,” Youngbae answered.

 

Jiyong looked at you and then at his phone, grinning at the pictures. You walked to him, wanting to look at the pictures as well. You stood next to him and looked at the pictures.

 

   “I am going to set this as my wallpaper and lockscreen,” he told you.

 

It was the picture of you kissing him earlier. He was hugging you and your feet were off the ground. You blushed and smiled. You didn’t know the picture will look good. Jiyong in his stage outfit and you in the jacket he gave you.

 

   “Do you want the pictures as well?” he asked as he sets it as his wallpaper.

 

You nodded.

 

He chuckled.

 

   “I will send it to you,” he pecked your forehead and you took out your phone.

   “She took a picture outside the waiting room as well. You might want that picture as well,” you heard Chaerin interfere.

 

NO. NOT THAT PICTURE.

 

  “I want that picture,” he looked at you.

  “NO!” you immediately protested.

 

NOT ANY OF MY FANGIRL PICTURES.

 

Your phone vibrated endlessly, receiving all the pictures you took with Jiyong earlier. You unlocked your phone, about to look at the pictures but someone snatched it away from your hands. And by someone, you know very well who that someone is.

 

His thumb scrolled down the gallery and he immediately found the selca you took earlier. He smiled and sent it to his number.

 

   “Cute and it’s also mine,” he smiled wider when his phone vibrated.

  

SERIOUSLY?!

 

   “I love you too, yeobo,” he chuckled and handed back his phone.

  

 

(BACK TO REALITY)

 

You looked at the pictures you took with him at the waiting room. He is really busy right now. You had set their new album song on replay, mumbling the lyrics once in a while and whenever you feel like it. You decided to set the picture which is Jiyong’s phone wallpaper as yours as well. Once set, you stared at the picture. You really missed him a lot. All of a sudden your phone vibrated and a message arrived. It was from the guy you were thinking about.

 

Are you thinking about me?

 

Why? What makes you think that way?

 

I miss you. :( Where are you now?

 

Recording studio. Aren’t you preparing for your tour?

 

I am... But I want to meet you. Don’t you miss me?

 

What makes you think that way?

 

You are in my recording studio, playing my new song and you had just used the picture of us as your phone wallpaper.

 

How did he know?

 

You immediately turned your chair towards the door and saw him waving his phone at you and grinning away.

 

This smooth dragon.

 

     “When did you came?” you asked and paused the music playing. 

 


I'M BACKKKK!! CHAPTER 23 IS OUT AND UPDATING SPREE HAD STARTED! Sorry I'm late.. >.< My laptop crashed earlier and now it's better. So, yeah. Comment and subscibe and wait for the next chapter. *wink wink* GO GO GO!