Chapter 40

12 Hours Together

        "Omma, I am nervous," your daughter uttered as she fiddled with the hem of her skirt.

 

You caressed her head as she was getting styled by the stylist. On the other hand, Jisung is seated calmly on the sofa and looking around. He had been styled and you were surprised at how calm he was.

 

         "It's nothing, Jieunie. Just imagine like how you do it last time with Appa. Imagine you were singing in front of your plush toys," you convinced your daughter.

         "Really?" she asked.

 

You nodded and looked at Jisung.

 

          "I'm fine, Omma," he smiled.

 

You smiled, "That's good."

 

           "Are you ready?" Someone entered.

 

All of you turned to the door and saw Jiyong entering the dressing room, dabbing his sweaty face with a towel. You smiled at your husband and turned to your children. Jiyong stood next to you as he watched Jieun getting styled.

 

         "Jieun is nervous,"  you told Jiyong.

 

He nodded and looked at Jieun, "Gwenchana, Jieunie. Appa will be on stage with you two. You will do fine." Jieun looked at her dad and Jiyong gave a convincing nod. And it did not take long for the three of them to be walking towards backstage. Once at backstage, you wished the triple Kwons all the best before rushing to the front of the stage to watch. Taeyang was finishing his song, Ringa Linga, and you knew they are next. Once his song ended, he walked to the center of the stage.

 

        "Did you had fun?!"

 

The crowd cheered. And since Jiyong and your two kids are not around, you cheered as well. It's not wrong to be a VIP at times like this.

 

       "DID YOU ALL HAD FUN?!!!"

 

The reply cheer was louder than before.

 

      "Everyone, have you heard earlier? Jiyong will be performing with his two children today? Have you? Have you?"

      "NAEEE!!!!"

 

Taeyang laughed, "Nae… I heard that Jieun is nervous right now. Do give all your support, alright?"

 

       "NAE!"

       "Let's go!"

 

The crowd cheered louder than before and the music drops. You saw Jiyong running to the stage with Jisung and Jieun. This is happening. This is really happening.

 

 

Triple KwonJi coming through ya all

It's me and my two babies

Ya, ready ma boy?

 

Always ready, appa!

 

Ya, ready ma girl?

 

Bring it on, appa!

 

Let's go!

 

Hello, my name is J-I-YONG

Music runs in our blood M-U-S-I-C

Hello, my name is J-I-SUNG

Music runs in our blood, M-U-S-I-C

Hello, my name is J-I-EUN

Music runs in our blood, M-U-S-IC

 

I'm the all-time superstar

King of the aces, your craziest fighter

I'm no different like a one-hit wonder

Hello and goodbye like thunder

I create this game, I set the rules

If you come forth, be prepared to lose

(BIGBANG!)

Phoenix and Dragon

On TOP, shining with the SUN with GREATNESS AND VICTORY

This is Almighty Kwon's downtown

It won't be a normal touchdown

 

This is a triple KwonJi show

You will be blown (Blow)

Exceptional superstars rising (Up up)

Future talents blazing (Bright bright)

Coming up without a sound

Definitely shaking ground

We are going to shine, shine, shine

Brighter than rubies and sapphires

We don't do alliance, there won't be a treaty (Sorry)

Play your cards well, be sure to please the royalty (You better)

 

 

I'm superstar, brighter than shooting stars

I'm trendsetter, couldn't be anything better

I shape my destiny with beautiful fan-fan-fantasy

Whenever and wherever, I'm your ultimate superstar

 

I'm going to rise, to rise

Always be on top

I'm going to shine, to shine, to shine

Like a superstar

No matter what we do

Against who? With who?

(No matter who we are)

Ya'll ready know (Ya'll ready know)

Accept your reality, we are superstars

 

 

I'm, I'm, I'm only ten; young and fresh

I may not be the best (So?)

No paints, no colour pencils, no crayons

Only rocking microphones

(That's right; that's me)

Swift like cheetah; sneaky like hyena 

Better than a zebra; stronger than gorilla

My microphone is a killa; Prince music for Cinderella

 

One of a kind; better than all of mankind (Oops)

I melt handsome unnies and pretty hyungs (That's right)

Oppa and noona wants to be friends with me (Alright) 

Climb up, fly up, go up 

If you can't accept me; why don't you grow up?

Who says I'm too young to be a rapper? (Neugu?)

Heard that? Naega superstar (Shining star)

I'm no Bobby or G-Dragon

But I'm Korea's next generation (Yeah!)

 

I'm superstar, brighter than shooting stars

I'm trendsetter, couldn't be anything better

I shape my destiny with beautiful fan-fan-fantasy

Whenever and wherever, I'm your ultimate superstar

 

I'm going to rise, to rise

Always be on top

I'm going to shine, to shine, to shine

Like a superstar

No matter what we do

Against who? With who?

(No matter who we are)

Ya'll ready know (Ya'll ready know)

Accept your reality, we are superstars

 

This is how we doing

We are superstars, you know it?

It's GD with his treasures; G-Sung and G-Eun

And now you're hearing this

Accept your reality, we are superstars

 

 

You watched in awe as the three of them performed and the fans cheering for them. Though you can't deny that you had to laugh at the cocky lyrics here and there. This is too beautiful. Once the song ended, Jisung and Jieun ran to hug their dad as the crowd cheered louder. The rest of the BIGBANG members came on stage to join the three.

 

      "Daebak! Jjinjja daebak!" Seungri commented and hi-fived Jieun and Jisung.

     

Jieun hid behind her father's leg. It's cute though, while performing, she was bold but when it ended, she is still the little Jieunie everyone knew. Jiyong carried Jieun up and smiled at her while Jisung stood next to his father.

 

      "In BIGBANG, which member do you like?" TOP asked Jieun.

 

Jieun whispered to her father something and Jiyong looked at her before at the other members. You knew Jieun's answer all along but looking at how Jieun is clinging on her father is definitely cute.

 

       "She said she like Youngbae samchoon," Jiyong answered.

 

Everyone cheered. Youngbae immediately received a peck from Jieunie while Jiyong looked upon with jealousy. It’s cute though, Jiyong had to constantly battle with Youngbae at almost everything be it you or Jieunie.

 

       "How about Jisung?" Daesung asked.

       "G-Dragon," Jisung answered.

 

Everyone cheered and Jiyong smiled widely -  a father's smile with pride.

 

        "Why not me?" TOP asked.

        "Appa is the best rapper and I only want to be like Appa," Jisung answered.

 

His answer received a lot of response in general, groans from TOP and laughter from everyone else. You also laughed at his response.

 

         "Nae, that was our performance. Jieunie, say bye."

         "Annyeong…"

 

Everyone cheered and Jieun clung onto her father harder.

 

        "Awoo, kyeopta. Jisung, do you want to say anything?"

       

Jisung kept quiet and stared at his father and BIGBANG members.

 

        "How about you say something to TOP samchoon? Like a diss rap," Taeyang suggested.

 

Jisung looked at his father and Jiyong nodded in approval. Jisung held the microphone and put it to his mouth.

 

       "Your name may be T.O.P. but Appa will always be on top,"  Jisung told him.

 

You laughed at the response and you saw Jiyong gave an even wider smile. Young and bold, that's Kwon Jisung everyone.

 

      "It bothers me that this young one is bold," TOP said.

 

Everyone laughed. They continued to talk on stage before Jiyong ushered them backstage. You knew the manager can look after Jieun and Jisung since you still want to watch the concert. It was really a moment to remember. And you did continue to unleash the fangirl in you.

 

 

 

Jiyong pulled you closer to him on the bed. It has been a long day and you knew how tired he was. You hugged his torso as he rubbed his hand on your back.

 

      "You did well, babe…" you whispered and peck his jaw.

 

He chuckled, "None of this would happen if we did not meet each other."

 

You hummed in return.

 

     "Haeun… Thank you for being part of my life. I'm nothing without you," he whispered. "Thank you for anchoring me down when I am about to float away. Thank you for being there for me and be a part of me. Thank you for everything."

     "Oppa… Remember what you asked when we first met on the 12 hour flight?" you asked and looked at him.

 

He looked at you, "What is it?" You smiled, "Girlfriend and wife. How do you differentiate them, Kwon Jiyong?" He chuckled and pecked your lips, "You want an answer?"

 

You nodded.

 

      "Girlfriend has nothing but wife has it all," he answered. "And you, being Kwon Jiyong's wife, have it all."

 

Same answer then; same answer now. Only different feelings. In the past, you were disappointed. Now, you felt a torrent of hard to describe emotions in you. You pecked his lips and hugged him tighter.

 

       "I love you, Oppa," you whispered and closed your eyes.

       "Love you too, babygirl," he pecked your forehead and switched off the bed lamp.

 

You felt yourself drifting into sleep until you felt a hand travelling south. Seriously?!

 

        "It's a red light day, Kwon Jiyong," you whispered to him.

 

He groaned, "Seriously?!"

 

       "Yes, deal with it," you told him off.

    

He groaned once more and you giggled.

 

       "Night night, Oppa. Sweet dreams."

       "Good night, babygirl. You owe me one."

       "Shut up!" 

 


And that marks the end of 12 Hours Together~ 

First and foremost, I would like to apologise for not updating last week as I was having presentations for three consecutive days and I have to prepare for all my module presentations. Don't worry, I did well but I am really sorry for not being able to update. >.< 

Second, this had been an emotional journey for me. Though this is not my first story in AFF but all your responses kept me motivated to keep on writing. I liked it when you all commented and giving lots of love and support to this story. At least I can use my hobby to keep everyone and anyone entertained. 

Third, shoutout to all my subscribers who subscribed be it from the beginning, in between and end. Shoutout to all those who voted up this story. Shoutout to all those who commented on this story. Basically, shoutout to everyone! THANK YOU FOR FOLLOWING ME UNTIL THIS STORY ENDS! THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING ME! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING! KAMSHAMNIDA!!! THANK YOU!! <3 <3 

Lastly, thank you for everything. Lol, it's just a story but I feel so emotional. :'D Anyways, if you want more, need more, crave more for my writing, check out my latest story, Online Friend...? . It's a fan x idol story as well. I like to write a fan x idol story because it is more fun, in a way. LOL. It also keeps us high in the clouds, right? xD Hahahahaha, thanks in general and do check out my new story. Saranghaeyo everyone! *forms a heart with arms and gives flying kisses to everyone* *sends virtual hugs to everyone* 

 

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/941076/online-friend-gdragon

 

AND DON'T FORGET TO SUPPORT BIGBANG'S LOSER AND BAE BAE!!! BIGBANG IS BACK SO SUPPORT THEM!! Who knows my story might come to life to those lucky ones~ xD Hahahahah, I'm just kidding. But do support BIGBANG, nae? :) Annyeong and see you at the next story! *waves at everyone*