Chapter 26

12 Hours Together

17 months to wedding day

 

       "What's the address to his apartment?" you hissed at Youngbae and pushed him to the wall by the collar.

 

Apparently, Jiyong came over to your house earlier, of course you don't know. Until he sent a picture of him kissing your teddy bear with a message saying, "G-Bear has Teddy bear as hostage. Come to my apartment and get it. I won't tell so ask around, babygirl." At first, you were skeptical about his text until he sent a picture of your teddy bear lying on his bed. Well, it is his bed because it does not look like any bed in your house. So, right now, you decide to force some information out of Youngbae. You were too irritated by Dragon master to give sweet talks. And right now, you are in the recording studio with Youngbae and Seungri.

 

      "Not going to reveal it," he answered you.

 

OH MY GOD. THAT'S IT. BE PREPARED TO FACE MY WRATH.

 

      "What is wrong with you? Why is so hard to reveal his address? What is there in his house? Do you know that Dragon master had took my teddy bear and brought it to his apartment as his hostage?! Listen up, Sunkist. If you think you are not going to reveal anything to me, then fine. But you know what? Just because you are his bestfriend, that does not mean you have all privilege. I have no mood for any sweet talks right now and I don’t care if you are not going to tell me. If G-Dragon can get what he wants, then I can also get what I want. So, better reveal something right now or I will turn into a dragon myself," you snapped. Yes, you literally snapped.

 

Youngbae and Seungri looked at you, speechless and blank. You stared angrily at the two of them, maintaining your cool. Truth to say, you were not angry at them but you needed some information as soon as possible. Like hello? Teddy bear is with G-Bear!

 

      "She just called you Sunkist," Seungri turned and looked at Youngbae,

     

WHAT. THE. HELL. 

 

       "That's it," you snapped and took the two iPhones before you and ran off to the ladies washroom.

       "! HAEUN! HAEUN!!" Seungri chased after you.

 

Thank God the washroom is near and you got time ahead so that you won't get caught by them. You entered the cubicle and stayed there doing your thing - disabling those two iPhones.

 

      "Okay! Haeun! I apologize! I will reveal the address and the passcode! Just give it backk!"

      "WHY IS MY PHONE UNDER YOUR MERCY?!"

      "I will write it down! I will write it down! Just give me back my phone!"

 

After enough satisfaction of hearing their pleas, you left the washroom and walked to them. Youngbae gave a slip of paper, with all Jiyong's apartment address exept the passcode. Passcode can wait. You smiled and nodded, exchanging it with their two phones before talking your belongings in the studio and leaving the place.

 

       "HYUNG!! SHE DISABLED MY PHONE FOR 60 MINUTES!!"

       "Look at mine! It's 60 minutes as well!"

 

 

You drove your way to his apartment. For your convenience, Yang Sajangnim and Dad shared money and bought you an Audi. You entered, to what it seems like an executive condominium and parked your car. If Youngbae gave the wrong address, he might suffer further. Besides, 60 minutes without a phone is hell. You took your belongings and locked the car before entering the lift. You already had a plan in your head on how to enter Jiyong's apartment.

 

He wants to play a game, doesn't he?

 

Once you're on the floor which Youngbae mentioned, you called Jiyong as you walked to his unit number.

 

       "Hello, Haeunie~"

 

The way your name roll off his tongue sounded like a caress.

 

Wait, don't get too carried away.

 

      "Mian, Jiyongie Oppa~" you said with aegyo. "Can you look after my teddy bear for the time being?"

      "Wae?" he immediately asked.

 

Plan backfiring starts now.

 

      "I met an old friend of mine from Yonsei University at Misty Magic earlier. It's been a while, so I thought if it's better to inform you first. Maybe we can meet later?" you lied as you finally found his unit number.

      "Who is your old friend? Namja? Yeoja?" he asked.

 

Protective much?

 

You leant against the wall right across the house unit. "Namja. What's wrong?" you replied, smirking. "Who is he? How is he related? Was he your crush or something?" he asked.

 

Ummm… That's… How could he… WOW.

 

      "Why should I tell you?" you answered with a question.

      "How can you go out with a guy? I'm your fiancé, remember?" he snapped.

 

Wow. Extremely protective.

 

      "You didn't propose to me. You just put on the ring on my finger without saying anything," you shot back.

 

FACT. IT'S THE FACT.

 

       "But we are getting married in 17 months!" he fought back.

 

You heard some shuffling in the background. "Where are you now?" he asked. You could tell you had pushed this dragon to the core. "I already had plans for us and you are doing this to me? Oh my gosh," you heard him groaning.

 

Plans for us? Interesting…

 

       "You didn't even reveal to me your apartment address so why should I tell where I am at?" you told him.

 

OHHH!! BURNNN!

 

       "Fine. If you want it that way, then sure. We will do it that way. I am forbidding you from meeting any other guys unless if I know them," he snapped. "I make sure I will find you. I don't want any other scandals to speculate around except if it's me with you."

 

Ah… Yes… The media… I forgot…

 

     "But you didn't propose to me, you genius dragon!" you fought back. "I am not your fiancée."

     "What? Do you want me kneel down on one knee with a ring and ask you to marry me?" he asked, in a way making his words sounded absurd.

 

EXACTLY.

 

     "That's right," you grinned. "Until then, I'm a free woman."

     "Don't you dare," you could tell he gritted his teeth. "I'm getting you now."

     "I won't switch on my GPS," you said in a sing-song voice.

 

He groaned and the door to his apartment opened, revealing the guy whom you squabbled with earlier. His mouth dropped ajar, at the sight of you. You smiled and entered his apartment.

 

1 point for Jung Haeun. 0 point for Kwon Jiyong.

 

You took off your boots and looked around. His apartment really screamed his name - both Kwon jiyong and G-Dragon. Creative, amazing and the architecture… You bet everything in his apartment he bought did not caused a dent in his bank account. He closed the door and you heard the click.

 

     "Did you just lied to me?" Jiyong asked and followed you.

     "Youngbae oppa and Seungri had suffered enough from me so I decide to let you suffer as well," you answered and looked around his house.

     "Oh my god, what did you do to them?" he asked and palmed his face.

     "I took their phones and disabled it for 60 minutes," you answered casually as you looked at the framed pictures.

     "Just for my address?" you heard him ask.

     "Exactly," you smiled.

 

It was a framed picture of Jiyong and his family. It was cute and he was smiling wide, together with Dami unnie. All of them were in their Korean traditional costumes. Jiyong looked like a cute boy next door in the picture. No colourful hair; just black hair.

 

     "And you tricked me so that you can enter without knowing the passcode?" he asked after groaning at the thought of a phone being disabled for an hour.

     "That's right," you answered and looked at a picture of BIGBANG this time.

     "Why, Haeun, why?" he asked and went to the sofa.

 

You turned and walked towards him, sitting next to him on the sofa. "Someone mentioned that he had planned something for us. What is it?" you looked at him. He heaved out a sigh. "Nothing much. I just want to spend as much time as possible before the concert kick start tomorrow. We had ended our practice this morning and we have a whole day to ourselves," he told you. You put down your bag on the coffee table and looked around.

 

Just want to spend as much time as possible? How?

 

     "What do you have in plan, Oppa?" you asked.

     "What do you have for me to plan, Haeunie?" he looked at you.

 

You immediately gave him your (-.-)  look, only to be awarded with a chuckle from him. You stood up and walked to the kitchen. You barely ate this morning because you were rushing to complete a song. And it's already around 2pm right now. He also followed you. You begin to search the kitchen, searching for possible ingredients and make whatever. He pushed himself up and sat on the island. "What are you looking for?" he asked as you begin to take out some ingredients.

 

      "You have the ingredients to make pasta but you have don't the pasta itself," you whined as you looked for any substitution.

      "I can get the pasta noodle if you want to," he answered.

      "You have meatballs, the sauce, tomatoes and parmesan cheese. I could make a Bolognese. But the main ingredient is missing," you continued to whine.

      "We can just call a takeout or I can run down to get a pack of spaghetti for you," he answered, almost chuckling.

 

You groaned. You don't want to eat takeout food and it is too troublesome to get someone like him to go to the supermarket just to get that single pack of pasta. You continued to look for a substitute until you found a new pack of instant noodles and took it out. The pack of five is still intact, telling you that he had just bought it or haven't got the time to cook it.

 

      "As substitute?" he asked in amusement and looked at you and the pack of instant noodles.

 

You nodded.

 

     "Fine, let's watch you try," he smirked.

     "Let's watch you eat back your words," you gave the same smirk and started to cook.

 

 

You two sat in silence as you ate the "Instant Noodles Bolognese". You lifted up your gaze and looked at him eating. He was slurping the noodles endlessly. Though it was a success, but to see him eating and refilling the noodles, you were surprised. Heck, you didn't expect him to see him eat like that.

 

     "Nice? Delicious?" you asked cautiously. You can't help it.

     "I didn't know you are smart with substitution! This is delicious!" he answered in excitement.

 

Wow. It's just instant noodles cooked like spaghetti.

 

     "You're amazing, Haeun. I had made the right choice in making you my wife," he said in between his slurps.

 

Made the right choice in making me what?!

 

      "Come again?" you looked at him.

    

He lifted his head and pointed to a bedroom door. You turned your head and looked at what he was pointing at. You frowned and turned your head to him. He nodded. You took the serviette and wiped your mouth before going to the room. You walked to the room and wrapped your palm around the doorknob. You pushed it open and looked inside. It was his bedroom. But decorated.

 

Your teddy bear was sitting on his bed with a board, as though it was holding it. You read the words on the board.

 

 

            I don't often do poetry, but since you are friends with words, should I try?

 

            Beautiful sparkles glittered the night sky,

            Only moonlight illuminate us.

            There was once when we said bye,

            I was filled with regrets 

 

            But this time it's different

            Let's make it simple and classic

            Dearest, Jung Haeun

            Will you be Kwon Jiyong's wifey?

 

 

Your hands immediately flew to your mouth. You turned your head and saw Jiyong knelt on one knee on the floor. Your heart raced and you immediately threw yourself on him, giggling away. He immediately fall back, with you in his embrace.

 

       "I am already wearing the ring," you giggled and showed him the back of your hand.

 

He laughed and sat down; you automatically shifted aside. You immediately stood up and ran to the bed just to hug your teddy bear. It was a force of habit, whenever something good happens, you will hug and squeal at your teddy bear. You threw aside the board and knelt on the bed while hugging your teddy bear.

 

      "TEDDY!!! HE PROPOSED TO ME!!!" you squealed.

 

You heard him laughed in the background and ignored it. You just wanted your moment with your teddy bear.

 

     "How long are you going to abandon your fiance for that teddy bear? G-Bear is better, you know?" you heard him whined.

     "Just shut up," you growled and hugged your teddy bear tighter.

 

Just on purpose to . Heheheheheheh!!

 

    "No! Jung Haeun is mine! Not teddy bear!" he fought back and climbed on the bed.

   

WAIT, WHAT?! HE'S CLIMBING ON THE BED?!

 

    "Get off the bed now," you said sternly.

    "What? It's my bed, I can do whatever I want with it!" he frowned. But that frown turned into the smile. Yes, that naughty smile. "Awww, naughty naughty Haeunie…"

 

WHAT?!!

 

    "Since we are on the bed… Let's do something, nae?" he said in a low voice with that smile as he leant towards you.

  

His smile slowly turned into a pout as he leant towards you. Well, if it is on the bed, it might lead to something real soon. And it's best for you to avoid it. You immediately shielded your face with your teddy bear's face. You tilted your head and looked at Jiyong. His lips was on teddy bear's mouth.

 

Hah! Serve you right, Kwon Jiyong!

 

You can't help but to laugh out loud. A dragon kissing a bear, amazing… You lied down on the bed and continued to laugh harder, hiding your mouth behind the head of your teddy bear. He looked at you angrily and snatched the teddy bear from your hands, taking the back of the teddy bear's head and leaning the head towards your mouth. Your laughter got muffled and it was his turn to laugh hard.

 

   "An eye for an eye. A tooth for a tooth," he said in between his laughs and looked at you.

 

You continued to laugh harder. You have this problem; when you start laughing, it is hard for you to stop. Your cheeks were already getting tired from the stretching. You placed your palms on your cheeks, trying to cool down your laughter.

 

    "I cannot stop laughing," you said in between your laughs.

 

His eyes immediately sparkled and he looked at you, grinning. He begin to attack your sides, tickling. You wiggled on the bed, laughing harder and begging him to stop. You decide to attack him the same way he attacked you. He fell by your side and laughed in his diva voice. You eventually gave up and sat next to him, dying your laugh down.

 

    "Babe," he called you.

 

Babe? That's new.

 

You hummed and looked at him. "Can you stay over tonight? I promise I won't do anything. I just want to sleep with your face beside me and wake up to your face," he pouted and looked at you.

 

Are those puppy dog's eyes? Oh my gosh… Those are my weakness..

  

    "I don't have my clothes, Kwon Jiyong," you answered.

 

I want to… But my clothes…

 

     "Just sleep in mine. I'm fine with it. I promise I won't do anything," he assured you.

     "Promise?" you looked at him and held up your pinky finger.

     "Promise," he locked his pinky finger with yours.

 

 

That night, you slept in his jumper which reached down to just above your knees. You had informed your parents in case they worry about you. Your head was rested on his chest and his heartbeat was singing a lullaby to you. Your eyes were getting hazy and you were lured to sleep. You felt Jiyong peck your forehead. His arm then wrapped around your shoulder.

 

Exactly like what we did in that 12 hour flight.

 

      "Good night, Jiyongie. Love you and sleep tight."

      "Good night, Haeunie. Love you and sweet dreams."

      


HI!!! HELLO EVERYONE!! Since YG dropped a time bomb yesterday, I grew excited and I decided to stayed up to write this and pulish in the morning~~ Anyways, here is Chapter 26 from me to you... :) Do comment and subscribe! I not sure when is the next chapter but I will try to release them whenever I can.. xDDD Okay, hope you like it~~ xD <3 Time to go school, now... Annyeong! *waves at everyone* See you again! *forms a heart with my arms*