Chapter 32

12 Hours Together

 

Wedding day

 

You watched yourself getting styled by the stylists. Kiko is supposed to arrive but she is nowhere at sight, even you have yet received her text or calls. And from what it looks, the wedding is going to be faster than planned. Media, press and everyone were around. Kiko is supposed to change your place right now but it looks like there will be going to be a change of plans. You were already wearing the wedding dress that the girls picked out for you. The flight to Paris is 4 hours after the wedding dinner. You had packed everything you needed and hid it from Jiyong's eyes. Jiyong had booked a room at Grand Hyatt for the two of you tonight. But tonight, you weren't be in Seoul anymore. You are fleeing the city. Finding a hotel can wait, the first thing is to leave the country.

 

         "My daughter is looking really beautiful today," Mum praised you.

         "Thanks, Mum," you smiled.

         "You will be someone's wife soon," she said as she looked at the mirror. "Be the queen the king needed."

 

Not really but okay.

 

          "Yes, Mum," you answered and smiled.

          "Let's go, Jiyong is already here," Dad entered.

 

So soon? Wow.

 

          "He's here?" you looked at Dad.

 

He nodded, "The day has finally come. I am finally walking my daughter down the aisle." You smiled in return. "I'm still your precious daughter, Dad." He pecked your cheek before you stood up as your sister passed you the bouquet of flowers.

 

          "Let's go, Unnie," she said and smiled.

 

Everyone is smiling. They may not what will happen later. You followed your dad and stood behind the two big doors. "Dad, are you nervous?" you asked and looked at him. He smiled and shook his head. The door open and you saw Youngbae playing the piano. You and Dad walked down the aisle together. Jiyong looked at you, his breath blown away. His smile wide from ear-to-ear. He was looking like a prince while you look like a princess. And with your plan in head, you were starting to feel guilty. But you have to. You had made a deal with Kiko. If you hand Jiyong over to her, she will stop bothering you and the whole of YG.

 

 

          "I do."

          "I do."

 

Jiyong pulled you close to him and kissed your lips. It was a loving, deep and meaningful kiss. Everyone cheered for the two of you. You were the first to let go and smiled. He pecked your lips once more before whispering 'I love you' to you. You, in return, whispered an 'I love you' in return as well not sure whether you meant it or not. Both of you held hands and walked down the aisle together. A few more hours to Paris flight.

 

 

 

         "I can't wait to spend our night together," Jiyong circled his arms around your waist.

 

Both of you had changed into the dresses and outfits for the Haute Couture theme. You are wearing two piece dress. The top was turtleneck and short sleeves. But there is a cut out in between your shoulder and right below your armpit. It is dark purple in colour and had some floral design made with gems. Your skirt, however, was in a lilac colour. There were frills and the front stopped just above your knees while the back of your skirt reached to the floor. You finished it off with a pair black heels. There is a big ribbon to hide the waistline of your skirt. Jiyong, however, was looking like a guy in the days where Shakespeare once ruled. He was really looking like a prince.

 

        "What do you mean by spend our night together?" you asked. "We had spent a lot of nights together."

        "But tonight will be different," he smiled.

 

Oh, god. It's that naughty smile.

 

        "Then keep your hands off me until tonight," you smirked and removed his hands away.

        "No way. I worked so hard to get you to be mine," he answered with a smirk.

        "Really?" you raised your eyebrows.

        "Even if you run away, I will travel the world and find you," he told you.

 

DOES HE KNOW ABOUT MY PLANS ALREADY?!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

         "But I know that you won't run away," he continued.

 

His last sentence somewhat saved you. You thought that your plans were busted even before you did so. And to think about it, you can't help to wonder where the hell is Kiko. He gave you peck on your cheek before leading you to the ballroom. You followed him, already feeling bad for what you are going to do. But you have to run away. No, you need to run away. As soon as you arrived the ballroom, Jiyong lead you to the stage as paparazzi snapped pictures of you two. The ceremony was decorated to be like a flight. The stage was decorated to be like an aeroplane. The waiters and waitresses were wearing like air stewards and stewardess. Basically, the whole setting is like you are in an aeroplane but Jiyong wants everyone to dress like Haute Couture. To speak the truth, you found it ridiculous at first. But now that you are seeing it, it blends well. He took a microphone from a staff and looked at you, hands still interlocked. Your felt yourself tensed up as you are not used to big audience.

 

          "Everyone," he started off and looked at the audience. "This next song I'm going to sing is dedicated to my wife, Jung Haeun," he looked at you and smiled.

 

I wrote it?! WHEN?!!

 

He turned to the audience. "It's called 'Track 35'. Enjoy."   (A/N: Refer to Chapter 5 to 6)

 

Track 35? It sounds so familiar.

 

                                   "You brought me flying in the clouds"

                                   "You send sparks flying in me"

                                   "Until this flight ends"

                                   "Dear God, I beg you with my palms together"

                                   "Please don't separate us"

 

You brought me flying in the clouds; you send sparks flying in me. Until this flight ends… Dear God, I beg you with my palms together, please don't separate us. - the familiarity is so…

 

As soon as he said that, the background music begin to play. You got startled and looked around, but he squeezed your interlocked hand and you looked at him. His eyes was gazing into yours as he rapped.

 

                               "It's midnight and we are flying in the sky"

                               "Hold my hand; let's create an adventure"

                               "I've waited years for this to happen, it's a daydream"

                               "Be it a fan or a friend, I'm glad for having you here - not letting go of you ever"

                               "Let's create a memory in the clouds, babygirl" 

 

The lyrics… It's familiar.

 

                              "Enthralled by your charms, moved by your words"

                              "Blushed by your gestures, captivated by your smiles"

                              "Can we not land on the ground yet?"

 

It's telling me something… Or reminding something…  What is it?

 

                             "You drew a rainbow over our heads"

                             "You rained me with your exceptional beauty"

                             "Let's run away from the sunrise together"

                             "Until this flight ends"

                             "Dear God, I beg you with my palms together"

                             "Please don't separate us"

 

Let's run away from the sunrise together - isn't that during the 12 hour flight? 

 

                           "Let's break all rules, running hand in hand from head to tail"

 

An image of you and Jiyong running from first class all the way to the galley were drawn in your mind.

 

                          "Let's enter a suite and dance like nothing else mattered"

 

An image of you and Jiyong dancing to the Youngbae's song were drawn in your mind.

 

                         "Let's hide in a space and tell secrets"

 

An image of you and Jiyong on the cabin bed were drawn in your mind. 

 

                        "Right now, I don't need martini to get drunk"

                        "All I need is us to be together"

 

This song!!! I remember it now! IT'S THE LOST SONG!

 

                         "Running from loyalties, skipping responsibilities"

                         "Running from reality, let's start our fantasies"

                         "Can we not land on the ground yet?"

 

You looked at him. He was singing and smiling. You gave him your (O.O) look and he smiled. He knew you are starting to remember the lost song. You looked at a nearby screen and saw pictures of you and him together.

 

WHAT THE HELL?! I HUGGED JIYONG WHILE SLEEPING?! Wait… I remember that… BUT WHEN DID HE TOOK THOSE PICTURES?!

 

                         "You drew a rainbow over our heads"

                         "You rained me with your exceptional beauty"

                         "Let's run away from the sunrise together"

                         "Until this flight ends"

                         "Dear God, I beg you with my palms together"

                         "Please don't separate us"

 

Your eyes were locked on the screen and this time, it shows a picture of you holding a cup and eye-smiling while Jiyong's lips were at the side of your head. Your heart raced immediately.

 

How can a picture like that make my heart race?!

 

You looked at Jiyong and he smiled as he continued to sing.

 

I thought we planned the wedding together? When did this part came in?

 

                        "Together let's go to the peak of the world"

                        "Leave the riches and start with poor"

                        "Together let's go to a waterfall"

                        "Leave our worries behind and start afresh"

                        "Together, let's go wherever"

 

                        "Promises made together, flaws shared with one another"

                        "Experiences made together, stories shared together"

                        "Can we not land on the ground yet?"

 

He smiled and squeezed your hand. Your heart raced again, in fact faster than usual.

 

KWON JIYONG WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?! I WANTED TO RUN AWAY, OKAY?! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?!! WHYYY?!!!

 

                        "You drew a rainbow over our heads"

                        "You rained me with your exceptional beauty"

                        "Let's run away from the sunrise together"

                        "Until this flight ends"

                        "Dear God, I beg you with my palms together"

                        "Please don't separate us"

 

                        "You brought me flying in the clouds"

                        "You send sparks flying in me"

                        "Until this flight ends"

                        "Dear God, I beg you with my palms together"

                        "Please don't separate us" 

 

The song came to an end and everyone cheered as he pecked your lips before turning to the audience. "This song is written by my wife, Jung Haeun when we first met in our flight from Seoul to London," he told everyone.

 

So he stole it…

 

         "I wanted to release it together with the album, but I thought it will be more meaningful if I sing it to her first," he said and looked at you.

 

I like you for singing my song. You're forgiven.

 

        "This song, 'Track 35', will be released in the midnight tonight to commemorate Haeun's and my first meeting," he grinned.

 

And he promoted and released the song… Daebak…

 

        "For now, please enjoy your time, everyone," he said and gave the microphone back to the staff, pulling you down the stage.

 

Both of you walked to the 3-tier cake and cut it, everyone snapping pictures of the both of you. He cut a small piece and fed you and you did the same thing in return.

 

Should I run away or not? Should I?

 

After the cutting of cake ceremony, both of you walked to the dance floor and begin to dance together. His arms wrapped around your waist and yours around his neck.

 

         "Do you like the song?" he whispered.

         "It's not cool to steal someone's song," you whispered in return.

         "It's our song, Haeunie. I didn't stole it. I was saving the song for the best moment. And it was clearly the best moment just now," he whispered, grinning away.

         "It was," you smiled.

 

It indeed was. But… Later… Mianhaeyo, Jiyongie.

 

 

 

Finally, the whole thing was done. And you were already getting more and more worried. Kiko might not show up at all. So, right now, your plan is to flee on your own. Jiyong had fallen asleep due to the fatigue and with that chance, that explains how you are at the hotel lobby now with your luggage. You immediately raced to a taxi nearby and entered. You had calculated the time travel and it takes about 1 hour 30 minutes. You heaved out a sigh…

 

        "Where to, Miss?" he asked.

        "Incheon airport," you answered.

        "Okay," he said and drove off.

 

Mianhaeyo, Jiyongie…

 

Guilt begin to wash over you as you get farther from the hotel and nearer to the airport. You decided to call Chaerin and talk to her, maybe she will understand you. You dialed her number and waited for the phone to ring.

 

         "Geumsaeyo? Jung Haeun? Wait, you're a Kwon now," she joked. "What's up?"

         "Chaerin, I am feeling guilty now," you confessed.

         "Why? What's wrong?" her tone changed.

      

You told her the whole story from the plan with Kiko and also now where you are at.

 

          "WHAT?! HAEUN!!!" she immediately screamed. "Haeun, why are you doing this? Jiyong loves you, do you know that?"

          "I know…" you uttered. "But are we really meant to be together, Chaerin?"

          "Why not? Jiyong did a lot of things for you to be happy. And you know, Kiko? Her career just ended because she was found guilty about the Misty Magic thing," she told you.  "If Kiko has a human heart, she won't bring anything about what you two discussed."

 

That explains why she wasn't around earlier…

 

          "But what should I do, Chaerin?" you asked her, guilt washing over you.

          "I will drop by your room and find him. But for now, why are you going to Paris?" she asked and you heard some shuffling noise.

          "I don’t know. I just wanted to run away," you answered.

          "Seriously? Can't you turn back?" she asked.

          "I can't. I already booked the flight," you told her.

          "Without booking the hotel?" she asked.

 

You hummed, this time feeling nothing but entire stupidity.

 

          "I don't understand you and Kwon Jiyong sometimes. Seriously…" she said. "Oppa, is Jiyong there?"

          "Wait, Jiyong's not here!" you heard her shrieked. "Hold on, Haeun!"

 

What?! Jiyong is not there? Maybe both of us are not meant to be.

 

          "Chaerin… Let's just leave this in God's hands," you told her as the taxi entered Incheon airport. "If Jiyong and I are meant to be, we will meet in a way or another."

          "Are you going to leave like that, Jung Haeun?!" you heard her shout.

          "Nae, mianhaeyo Chaerin. See you soon," you uttered and hang up.

 

You entered the airport and looked around, searching for the Korean Air luggage check in.

 

          "Haeun? Is that you?"

 

And times like this, I had to bump into someone.

 

You turned around and saw Woobin, Jiyong's cousin (A/N: Refer to Chapter 3). He was in his uniform as he walked towards you.

 

          "What are you doing here? Where's Jiyong? Sorry that I couldn't make it to your wedding earlier," he smiled.

          "Aniya, it's okay. I have some work overseas," you lied to him. 

          "You're lucky to have Jiyong by your side. He makes a great friend and buddy," he told you.

          "He does," you nodded and smiled.

          "It's a pity that you have to leave on your first night together. Where are you going by the way?" he asked.

          "I'm heading to Paris," you answered.

          "I see… I'm going to London. Anyway, see you soon cousin-in-law," he waved at you.

 

You smiled and waved back as he walked off. You walked to the Korean Air booth to check in your luggage. You had to book first class since you are someone well-known, thanks to Jiyong's fame. Once getting your seat, you immediately entered the Departure Hall. The flight to Paris is 12 hour 10 minutes  and right now, you have about 2 hours to spare. You tucked your hands in your jacket's pockets and stroll around, not sure what to do.

 

If Kwon Jiyong and I are meant to meet somehow, we will get reunited in a way or another.

 

You decide to enter the washroom and locked yourself up in the cubicle. You closed the lid of the toilet and sat on it as you begin to get lost in your thoughts.

 

Why was I so stupid to do this? What should I do if Jiyong would not want to accept me after I did this stupid act? Will everything be the same again? Will Chaerin tell Jiyong? But Jiyong is no longer at Grand Hyatt. What if after this Jiyong wants to file a divorce? What should I do? Why am I so stupid? Why are you so stupid, Jung Haeun!? WHY?! This is not a game. Really. But Jiyong… How am I going to face him if I see him? Why am I like this?! JUNG HAEUN!!! WHY!? He sang to me earlier and how could I leave him like a fool just like that?! And who knows, his next title track will be about me. He's my husband now… And did I just failed as a wife?

 

You broke down into tears as these thoughts begin to shower your mind. You were already feeling a lot of guilt over this. And this will also be your first time taking a flight; a 12 hour flight without Kwon Jiyong. You knew he do not like it if you spend 12 hours with someone else. After crying your tearducts out, you left the cubicle and arrange yourself before going to the gate. By that time, you have about 30 minutes before takeoff.

 

You were not really in a good state of mind as you entered the flight. Two stewardess greeted you and you bowed to them before heading to the first class section. A lot of memories invaded your mind as soon as you entered the section. You looked around for your seat. Apparently, the lady at the booth earlier gave you a two-seater seat. And right now, there is a someone blocking your way to enter the your seat. Your seat is next to the window and this weirdo is sitting next to you. Not really sitting, but this person whole body is covered with quilt from head to toe.

 

          "Err… Excuse me…" you said in English and tapped the shoulder lightly, you assumed the shoulder. No, it better be the freaking shoulder.

         

The person did not budged at all.

 

Was I away for a really long time? How long was I away since the gate opened?

 

          "Err… Excuse me…?" you said once more.

 

Is this person still alive?!! Or is he or she tired?!

 

You gave up and decided to squeeze your way in to your seat. You lifted your right leg up and moved over the legs which belonged to that weirdo. But your moves got halted and your body was pulled to him. One hand over your mouth and another on your waist. Your shriek got muffled and you felt your body tensed up.

 

Is this the punishment I got for failing as a wife? Kwon Jiyong, where are you?! Please forgive me… I need you.

 

            "Didn't I told you that I will be a snake in a grass if I want something real bad?"

 

Jiyong… 

 


BEHOLD, the longest chapter I had written so far. So, first of all, I would like to apologise for the long wait as I was busy with arranging my ideas and words.Second, I hope that you like it. And lastly, do subscribe and comment! Finally it feels like the earlier chapters... Ah, the memories.. Anyway, to all my subscribers, thank you for your support and subscribing to this story. We have like a few more chapters to go before this story will officially mark as completed.. Probably about 3 to 5 more chapters depending on how long the contnent I write it as. But don't get emotional yet, there will be a lof of fun later on~~ xDD Just fluff and more fluff... Don't forget to comment down your thoughts and whether you like it or not. My eyes now are like @.@ And yeah... SEE YOU ON THE NEXT CHAPTER!!! *waves at everyone* Annyeong! 

 

(Should I write a for this story?? It's my first story though... Give me your thoughts and comments on this chapter~)