Chapter 19

12 Hours Together

You walked to him. It's really tiring to see him all the time. He kept his phone in his pocket and opened the door for you. Even without trying, you gave up and entered the Bentley. You can't help it. It's exhausting. You looked at the driver's seat as soon as you entered. The engine was running. An evil plan came to your head. As soon as he closed the door for you, you immediately scoot to the driver's seat and pressed the gas. Your hands wrapped around the wheel and drove. You heard him shouted at you as you drove off. Your bag was on the seat next to you.

 

You may be smart, Jiyong. But I'm smarter.

 

This is the first time you drove a sport car and you are enjoying every single time in it. Luckily, Jiyong has a GPS installed and you can navigate your way to YG Entertainment. How often do you get to drive a sport car? You giggled as you drove. And the best part, none of YG Family members has your number.

 

    "Good luck getting work, Kwon Jiyong," you chuckled as you drove.

 

 

As soon as you arrived YG Entertainment, you parked the car and took the keys with you. You even helped to carry Jiyong's Chanel backpack in the car.  es, I just drove G-Dragon's car. You locked the car and immediately entered the building. You pressed the lift button and waited for it. You have to meet Teddy first if you want to start writing. But right now, you want to explore YG first. So, your plan is to meet Teddy then explore YG. You took out your phone and was surprised that he didn't spam you anything. The lift ding and you saw Seungri with his phone and car keys. You immediately bowed at him.

 

OH MY GOD!! OH MY GOD!!! FIRST DAY OF WORK AND I ALREADY MET SEUNGRI OF BIGBANG!! WOOOO!!!

 

He smiled and bowed back before hastily leaving with his phone still on his ear. "Ah, hyung!! You're so troublesome!" you heard him groaning as you entered the lift. Well, with that kind of tone, you were pretty sure who is he talking to. You pressed 4th floor and waited patiently in the lift.

 

Imagine that look on his face when he found out that the car is here but the owner is not here.

 

Once you arrived the fourth floor, you looked around to find Recording Studio A. That is where Teddy will be. You scanned around and finally found Recording Studio A. You knocked the door and opened it slightly.

 

    "Annyeonghosaeyo," you greeted and pushed the door open to enter.

 

Teddy, Youngbae, Daesung and TOP was inside.  

 

Amazing. If driving Jiyong's car provides me with such a luck, I wouldn't mind driving again.

 

You wanted to fangirl, honestly. But you did your best to keep it cool.

 

    "Are you Jung Haeun?" Teddy asked.

 

You nodded.

 

    "I'm Teddy, nice to meet you," he introduced himself.

    "Jung Haeun-imnida," you smiled and introduced yourself.

    "Okay, BIGBANG will be here to record their song. But I had prepared some instrumentals for you," Teddy said and ushered you forward.

 

You walked to him and he gave you an iPod. "I had transferred five instrumentals to this iPod. You can write her but it will be distracting since they will be recording. So, I suggest you go to Recording Studio B. But if you have other places in mind, then go ahead," he told you as you took the iPod. You nodded in return and looked at it.

 

     "By the way, this is TOP of BIGBANG, Taeyang and Daesung," he told you and looked at the boys.

 

You smiled as the introduced themselves, except for Youngbae. Both of you knew each other well already even though you just met.

 

     "I think I should get going now," you smiled and put down the Chanel backpack on the table.

     "Why are you holding Jiyong's backpack?" Youngbae asked and looked at you.

 

You smiled and shrugged. "He left it with me. So I think it's best to return it," you answered. Youngbae looked at you as though he was trying to make sense of your words.

 

So, that means only Seungri knew his situation right now.

 

    "I will get going now," you bowed and left.

 

Jiyong's car keys is still in your bag. Well, you know he is going to track you down anyway so it's best to keep the keys with you. Revenge can be really sweet sometimes. And right now, it is so damn sweet. You begin to explore the building, looking around here and there before deciding to start your work at the YG Cafeteria. You thought that it is best to work in the quiet corner in the cafeteria. You took out your notebook and pen. You then plugged your ears with the songs that is in the iPod. You grabbed a sandwich Mum had packed for you and begin to lose yourself in the world of music and words. You will be facing an enraged dragon later so it's best for you to enjoy the peace right now.

 


I know it's short but trust me. Haeun's revenge.. *thumbs up* LOL HAHAHAHAAAH!!! Anyway, enjoy the thrill. Do comment, subscribe. <3 <3 

Spoiler Alert: It will be GD's POV after this.. xDDD It will be a huge waste if I don't write his POV for this. I'm not suppose to bold this but I WILL ANYWAY. 

So, yeah. Chapter 20 GO GO GO!! Don't forget to comment down because it will always make my day~~ xD And subscribe, nae? :D