Chapter 4 - Problem

Golden Misery [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey baby even though I hate ya

I wanna love ya

I want you

And even though I can't forgive you

I really want ya

I want you

Tell me, tell me baby

Why can't you leave me?

Cause even though I shouldn't want it

I gotta have it

I want you!

 

Ariana Grande - Problem.

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo hopped off from his BMW and entered the door which lead him to the biggest and most luxurious salon in South Korea, Parlour.

Why was Kyungsoo there? For hair care?

Nope.

Kyungsoo extended his eye sight and finally spotted a girl sitting not really far from the place he was standing at.

"Suzy..." Kyungsoo mumbled and immediately approached the girl.

Suzy, the girl Kyungsoo refered to was getting her nails done. Her eyes followed every salon's assistants movements with curious eyes.

"Suzy-ah." Kyungsoo called out right after he stopped beside Suzy.

The pretty girl raised her head off her own nails when she heard the familiar voice. When her eyes met Kyungsoo's, a super sweet smile broke on her face.

"Oppa!"

Kyungsoo smiled when he heard the melodious voice. He had always been missing this girl's voice. Everytime, everywhere.

"Hi." Kyungsoo smiled.

"Oppa, why didn't you tell me you are coming?" Suzy asked.

"It's a surprise." Kyungsoo replied and handed the carton box he was holding to Suzy. "Here, from mom."

Suzy widened her eyes when her free hand received the Channel bag. "Omo, did mom go to France again?"

"Yes." Kyungsoo said and casually leaned to the wall. "She always buys you many things whenever she travels around."

"Aww~" Suzy smiled sweetly and hugged the bag. "Please give her my gratitude, oppa."

"I will." Kyungsoo smiled when he saw that thankful expression of Suzy.

So pretty.

"I wonder if you have a free time today. Do you?"

Suzy glanced at her wrist watch. It's 5.38 PM.

"I'm sorry oppa, I can't. Seunggi oppa will come and pick me up on 6."

Kyungsoo blinked. He suddenly felt anger rose from his inside but he quickly slapped it away.

"Ah... Okay, then. It doesn't matter."

Suzy let out her best aegyo. "Mianhae oppa, next time I will treat you a really delicious food next time. You are coming without telling me, if I knew I would have warned you before."

Kyungsoo's lips curved into a half-hearted smile. "That's okay. Let's meet next time though."

"Okay!" Suzy smiled brightly. "Let's meet up 3 days from now! How?"

Kyungsoo showed his smile and nodded. "Okay."

The young executive then straightened his body and waved goodbye. He walked out from the salon and straight to his BMW. Kyungsoo hopped back to his car, the engine and then stared at the wheel.

Again, with Seunggi.

Kyungsoo tsked and sighed. His mind went hazy. Suzy spent lots of time together with Seunggi these days, and he wasn't pleased at all with that fact.

Kyungsoo stared at Parlour salon for a little while before finally started to drive away, leaving that luxurious salon and the pretty girl inside behind.

Drrrtt...

Kyungsoo glanced at his phone, scoffed when he saw 'Yura' was on the screen.

Hyeri, his other girlfriend.

How many girlfriends did Kyungsoo have?

Well, he only had 3. Krystal-, who he had dumped two days ago, Minah, and the last one, Hyeri.

Yes, just three. Kyungsoo wasn't that bad.

The brunette wasn't in a mood to talkting to Hyeri at that time. That girl was too ty, a big attention seeker who coincidentally had a really y body.

Krystal was a chic, arrogant and classy woman with high pride. She's smart and not easy to deal with. Among all of Kyungsoo's girlfriends, she's actually Kyungsoo's favorite.

Minah was a cute, innocent, and a scaredy little girl. Everything she did, no matter she realized it or not, was full of aegyo. But she's a big crybaby, a big one minus point for an insensitive man like Kyungsoo.

Hyeri-, the last girlfriend, was the worst. She's whiny, ty, and fake. This last girlfriend almost had no pride. She would all her shirts whenever Kyungsoo asks to. Unlike Krystal who's an expensive type and Minah who's so innocent it turns Kyungsoo off, Hyeri is so... Cheap. But she has a y body, that's the only thing that Kyungsoo loves about her.

Kyungsoo tore his glance away from his phone. He was not in a mood to deal with a whiny , so he ignored the call and went straight home.

Once he reached his apartment, Kyungsoo immediately went to the bathroom. He'd just take a hot shower, eat and then sleep. Like yesterday.

Boring?

Whatever, Kyungsoo's mood wasn't that good to do anything, anyway.

Kyungsoo grabbed his phone and punched the numbers on his phone.

"Hello, good evening and thank you for calling Mr. Pizza, how may I help you?"

"One big hawaiian pizza please and a big bottle of cola, please. Send it to Mokdong Apartment, room number 818, Byun Baekhyun." Kyungsoo immediately replied flatly.

"One hawaiian pizza, and one big bottle of cola. Is that all, sir?"

"Hm."

"Okay, address at Mokdong apartment, room number 818. Mister Byun Baekhyun. We will deliver it right away, thanks for calling sir."

Kyungsoo ended the call and threw his phone onto the sofa. He immediately walked toward the washroom and undressed himself.

Kyungsoo's mood wasn't good. But maybe hot shower could calm it a little.

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

"Jongin-ssi!"

Jongin turned around to see his senior, Kangnam called him. "Y-yes?"

"Delivery order!" Kangnam said and brought four boxes of pizzas from the kitchen. "Here, this the address. Please send it right away."

"Roger!" Jongin replied cheerfully and took the boxes of pizzas. He put it on the special box at the back of his motorcycle and put on a helmet.

"Don't be late, okay? Especially for the customer number three. He's our most frequent customer." Kangnam said.

"Yes, sunbae." Jongin replied and turned the engine of the motorcycle on. Kangnam then walked back into the kitchen.

Jongin started to drive his motorcycle to deliver pizzas in 3 different address.

His first customer was a freak young man called "Jo Kwon". Jongin was so surprised when the other opened the door... With only a towel around his body.

"Omo, my pizza!" Jokwon greeted with cheerful high pitch voice, sending chills to Jongin's spine.

"Y-yes, one meat lover pizza." Jongin replied, a little afraid with Jokwon.

"Ah, you are the new delivery man!" Jokwon said and leaned toward Jongin in excitement, making the tanned boy immediately took a step back.

"Y-yes." Jongin replied politely and handed the box of pizza to Jokwon.

"What happened to the previous delivery man? The one with a handsome face and... A tempting muscles on his body?" Jokwon asked with a big scary smile.

"A-ah..." Jongin immediately knew who he was talking about. "S-seulong sunbaenim? H-he... He resigned from his job y-yesterday."

"Resigned???" Jokwon almost shouted in surprise.

"Y-yes..."

"Oh my God, I haven't even asked for his phone number!" Jokwon hit the door beside him gently. "What a shame, Mr. Pizza just lost his hot- delivery man!"

Jongin just awkwardly smiled, didn't know what to say or do.

"Ah~ what should I do? I can't meet anymore!" Jokwon whined and started to pout, making Jongin shivered.

"U-urm, miss-, eh, sir, I'm sorry... But I need to deliver more pizzas..." Jongin asked in a careful tone.

"Ah!" Jokwon took the money from his pocket and put it on the top of the pizza. "I'm sorry, I'm just being too heartbroken!"

Jongin let out another awkward smile and nodded. He immediately turned around and leaving the freak Jokwon. Dealing with that man for any second longer could bring a fatal damage to Jongin's brain.

The second customer was also interesting. Her name's Song Jihyo, and the woman was pretty. Very pretty-, but scary.

The door of Jihyo's house swung open, revealing the pretty girl with red hair inside.

"I TOLD YOU, I DON'T WANT CHEESE ON CHEESE! I DON'T WANT TO EAT THAT!"

Jongin winced when he heard the loud voice of a man from inside.

"NO! I'M GETTING TIRED OF YOUR GOGUMA PIZZA! IF YOU WANT TO EAT THAT WEIRD PIZZA, GO CALL IT BY YOURSELF!" The pretty lady shouted in loud voice while taking the pizza away from Jongin.

Jongin was frozen in his place, staring at the married couple who was now fighting.

"CHEESE ISN'T GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH!"

"I DON'T CARE!"

"IT WILL MAKE YOU FAT!"

"LIKE I CARE!"

"YOU'VE TURNED INTO A PIG, STOP EATING THAT!"

"P-PIG????"

Jongin watched in horror when the pretty woman turned around and grabbed a broom beside the door, dashed toward her husband and started to hitting him mercilessly.

"WHO YOU CALLED PIG? HUH? YOU! YOU BUFFALLO!!!"

Jongin closed his eyes tightly, didn't want to see the bloody scene. But he had to get the money now! He couldn't be late, especially to the last customer!

"E-excuse me..." Jongin called out with a weak small voice.

"ALL YOU HAVE BEEN DOING IS EAT, SLEEP, REPEAT! I'M CLEANING THE HOUSE, WASHING THE DISHES, ALL! AND I CAN'T EAT MY PIZZA? GO TO HELL YOU UNGRATEFUL HUSBAND!" Jihyo screamed while started to pull his husband's hair roughly.

"A-ah... Excuse me..." Jongin called again, feeling utterly helpless.

"YOU WANT GOGUMA? GOGUMA?? GOGUMA??? EAT THIS BROOM!"

Jongin's mouth hung wide open when Jihyo shoved the broom onto her husband's face.

God, this customer is scary.

After seeing the bloody scene for 10 minutes, Jihyo finally got back to her sense and paid Jongin, apologized to him with a super sweet smile.

Jongin grinned nervously, taking a big fast steps back toward his motorcycle. He hopped on it and turned the machine off before flashing away from that house.

Beautiful women are scary!

Jongin drove to the Gangnam area, searching for the address of his last customer.

"Mokdong apartment, room number 818..." Jongin read the small notes and stopped infront of the super big and luxurious building.

"...wow..."

That's the only thing that Jongin could say. He jumped off from his motorbike with puzzled face.

So big. Is this really an apartment?

Jongin took the last pizza box out and hastily walked inside.

"8th floor..." Jongin mumbled as he pressed the 8 button on the elevator.

The apartment was so so big, Jongin's own apartment was so so so lose behind.

Ding!

The door of lift was opened, and Jongin took a step out from the elevator. He was greeted with a luxurious view of red carpet on the floor. Jongin read the name of the customer.

Byun Baekhyun.

"This guy must be super rich..." Jongin mumbled and hastily looking for the 818 room.

Byun Baekhyun? Jongin felt he had heard it somewhere before... But where?

Jongin finally stopped at the room number 818. He pressed the bell of the apartment door and patiently waited for the owner to open it.

On the other hand, Kyungsoo had just finished bathing. He glanced at the ringing bell and put on his pants. He hung his towel loose on his shoulder and opened it.

Jongin immediately raised his face to see his next customer.

"Excuse me! I'm Kim Jongin from Mr. Pizza! It's your ord-,"

Jongin's voice died when he saw who was standing infront of him.

...Eh?

Kyungsoo was also surprised to see his delivery man. His wide eyes widened even more, lips parted in surprise.

Jongin let out a gasp and froze on his spot. The box of pizza he was holding almost fell to the floor.

"D-d-do..." Jongin stuttered.

What?

Jongin snapped out of his surprisement and took a step back, checking the number of the room.

818. Hey, it's the same address!

Jongin glanced back at the note on his hand, once again checking the address.

Eh?

Eh??

Ehh???

"I'm sorry, I think I make a mistake." Jongin turned his body and was about to run away but his shirt got pulled back by Kyungsoo.

"It's me. Baekhyun. It's me." Kyungsoo said.

Jongin felt the blood inside of his body ran cold.

What...the...HELL?

"So, you are working at Mr. Pizza now?" Kyungsoo asked with an amused voice. "That's fast, huh?"

Jongin turned his body and faced Kyungsoo. "You make me get fired!"

"Oh, did I?" Kyungsoo asked with a clearly sat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter