Chapter 1 - Rejection

Golden Misery [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

You better learn how to treat us right

'Cause once a good girl goes bad

We die forever

 

- Rihanna, Good girls gone bad -

 

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

 

His name's Kyungsoo, Do Kyungsoo. A 15 years old boy, is now on his last grade of junior high school.

Everyone knows Do Kyungsoo. A small boy with milky white skin and squishy face. He is cute with a huggable body, just like a teddy bear. Sweet, naïve, and beauitiful queenbee every guy is dying for. On the top of that, he's also the son of Do Minjoon, the owner of the famous SM bread company and Do Seongyi, a pretty doctor with various capability.

Who could resist a perfection like Do Kyungsoo?

None.

Or at least that's what Kyungsoo thought.

The big digital clock on the wall is showing numbers on it. 12.01, a lunch time break for Seoul National Junior Highschool. By this time, the extraordinary Do Kyungsoo is standing next to the door in the cafetaria.

Kyungsoo's small lips curling into a smile as he fix his round eyes on a petite tanned boy in the middle of the room. The tanned boy is eating with his friend, all cheery and smiley.

Kim Jongin.

Kim Jongin, the smartest kid in the class. He's friendly, kind-hearted and loves to smile. Jongin comes from an average family. He has an average look, but he surely knows how to lift up the moods. Jongin can make people around him happy just by seeing his smile, and it makes him looked one hundread times prettier.

At least that's what Kyungsoo thought.

Yes. Kyungsoo likes Jongin.

The squishy boy moves from his spot, heart thumping wildly. Last night, he had decided that he would confess to Jongin that day.

With trembling feet, Kyungsoo make his way to the table. He took some baby steps before fully stop behind Jongin and his friend, Moonkyu.

"J-jongin?"

The tanned boy turns his head around, and that smile which was previously planted on the other's lips immediately disappearred when those dark orbs met Kyungsoo's.

Silence.

Kyungsoo feels his body gone cold and hot at the same time, dizziness hits his head. His throat choked when he catch the way Jongin looking at him.

Jongin looking at him with a poker face, no expression. "What?"

Kyungsoo flinch. Jongin's voice is as cold as ice, and it sending chills down to his body.

Jongin's eyes travels on Kyungsoo's body, examining the boy up and down. The tanned boy then scoffs.

From head to toe, Kyungsoo is using branded stuffs. Watch, shoes, belt... Jongin is sure even the sock Kyungsoo's wearing cost more than Jongin's pocket money for two weeks.

How arrogant.

"I'm-, I'm..." Kyungsoo stutters as he tries to gather his courage to say something.

It's so hard to talk to Jongin, especially when they have never talked before. Jongin is surrounded by a special aura that makes even Kyungsoo freezes whenever their eyes meet.

Jongin is waiting with an annoyed look. The tanned boy cross both of his arms and tap his right foot on the ground impatiently.

"I... I like y-you!" Kyungsoo finally blurts out.

Take a lot of courage to say such a simple word. Kyungsoo feels his face burnt into a deep shade of red.

Oh dear, he has said it!

Jongin's eyes widens and his small yet thick lips parts open when he hears the sudden confession.

"W-will you... Will you b-be my boyf-friend?"

"C-confession!!!" Moonkyu who is standing beside Jongin immediately shouts in pure excitement. His finger is pointing at Kyungsoo, showing the whole kids in cafetaria who had just confessed to his friend.

The other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter