Chapter 39 - Surprise

Golden Misery [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Let’s have a dinner together tonight. I will pick you up at 7.

 

 

Kyungsoo stared at his phone, directly to the message he had typed. He blankly looked at it for a few moments before inhaled a deep breath.

This is the ending. This gotta be the very last game. Kyungsoo ain’t gonna do this anymore.

The CEO stared at the name of recipient he gonna send the message to.

Minah.

He exhaled slowly, along with the countless memories they shared together for the past year.

Minah, probably is the longest girlfriend Kyungsoo had ever has. The other usually ended in some months. For example Krystal who took 4 months and Hyeri who took 3 months.

Kyungsoo gulped down. There’s a reason why he hadn’t broken up with Minah just yet.

That girl is different.

Unlike Krystal, Hyeri, Ren, and those countless human Kyungsoo had ever been in a relationship with… Minah is the purest.

Baekhyun used to mock him about being so mean to play around with a girl as innocent as Minah, but Kyungsoo ignored him.

Kyungsoo also remembered Jongin’s words back then, telling him that Minah is nice.

…yes.

She is.

Kyungsoo’s thumb moved to tap a button on his phone.

And that’s why he’s breaking up with her.

Send.

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

 

Jongin came out from his bedroom to grab himself a glass of water. He filled his mug and gulped down the water in just a few seconds.

Ah, he’s so thirsty.

Last night, he had this real-, real weird dream.

And Do Kyungsoo was inside.

Jongin pulled his mug away and sighed heavily.

Damn Lee Taemin. What he said yesterday kept on twirling around his head and he didn’t like it!

The tanned boy groaned out loud and his heels. He was really, really surprised to find Kyungsoo was behind him. The mug he was holding fall down, and luckily it’s plastic.

“DO KYU-,” Jongin had to bit his tongue so that he wouldn’t scream too loud. “WH-, WHAT ARE YOU D-DOING THERE??”

Kyungsoo eyed Jongin in confusion. “Just passing by. What makes you so surprised?”

“T-then at least make a sound when you walk!” Jongin cried out as he pointed at Kyungsoo in frustration. His heart had just fallen to the floor and he had to pick it up along with the mug.

“Weirdo,” Kyungsoo tsked. “I usually walk like this and you are all okay. Did you get a food poisoning or hangover from last night? You have been acting really weird.”

Jongin looked away with a heated cheeks then shook his head groggily. “N-no. I-, I am okay.”

Kyungsoo just gave the boy a look before headed toward the fridge and opened it.

Jongin watched as the CEO took out some fresh fruits and placed them on the kitchen table.

“What is your favorite fruit?”

Kyungsoo suddenly asked, making Jongin taken a back.

“H-huh?”

“Fruit.” Kyungsoo repeated without looking up. He was busy cutting some dragon fruit into small pieces.

“Uhh… ermm…” Jongin looked around in panic, suddenly forgetting all the names of the fruits exist in the world. “M-mango… a-and berries… l-like anything s-sour.”

Kyungsoo looked up in confusion then commented. “You sounded like a pregnant woman.”

Jongin gave him a stink eye before approached Kyungsoo awkwardly. “W-what are you doing?”

“Making a breakfast.” Kyungsoo replied shortly as he put the dragon fruits into the blender and add some water. “Ah, by the way don’t wait me up tonight. I will be out for dinner.”

Jongin paused and looked at Kyungsoo.

…going out.

So, he left Jongin home.

The dark haired boy looked away when something tickled his heart, but he tried so hard to maintain his cool.

“…oh, w-with… your girl?”

“With Minah.” Kyungsoo replied shortly. He the blender and waited until the dragon fruit crushed down before pouring it into two small bowls.

Jongin pursed his lips and nodded. Something inside him whined when he remembered Kyungsoo’s girlfriends.

Jongin shut his eyes tight, remembering every single thing that made Kyungsoo a jerk.

He plays around with many feelings.

He orders you around like a slave.

He’s a true definition of bad boy.

He’s a bad boy.

Bad boy.

Bad boy.

Bad-,

“Do you want coffee?” Kyungsoo asked.

“-he’s a bad boy.”

Jongin opened and widened his eyes when he accidentally sounded out his thought.

“…what?” Kyungsoo asked with eyebrows raised. “Who? Me?”

Jongin looked at Kyungsoo, horrified, before broke into a forced laugh.

“Ohohoho! Aigo, what just I said? I was-, I was like… urmm… t-thinking about… s-scene of a movie that I watched y-y-yesterday. It’s like, a bad boy movie and the lead actor is such a jerk hahahaha he’s a bad boy hahaha.”

Kyungsoo looked at him flatly, before sighed. “I think I gonna need to sign you up for S.N.A”

Jongin rose his eyebrows. “Eh? What is that?”

“Seoul National Asylum.” Kyungsoo replied shortly before rose two bowls of smoothie breakfast he had just made and went out of a kitchen, leaving Jongin frozen.

“…asylum?”

Jongin asked himself before frowned.

When he realized what does asylum means, he turned to throw his best glare at Kyungsoo.

ARGH, BAD BOY!

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

Minah let out her brightest smile when her eyes accidentally met Kyungsoo’s. She drank a glass of wine and put it back.

“Ah, it’s so delicious.” The girl commented and returned back to her steak. “Ah, but why suddenly you take me out for dinner? You are usually very busy in the weekdays.”

Kyungsoo smiled a little then shrugged. “I just feel like taking you out.”

Minah nodded and stuffed with the last piece of meat before took the napkin and dabbed lig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter