Chapter 32 - Discovered

Golden Misery [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin blew hot air from his mouth into his hands, tried to warm them even just a little.

Woah, Seoul is so cold. It’s just been a week since he left Korea for the first time, but his body had adapted to Bali’s humid weather already. Jongin didn’t remember Seoul to be this cold.

Jongin was looking at some kids walking together near him and sighed, letting out a cold smoke from his mouth.

They would meet each other in Myeongdong. Usually Jongin would go and pick Sehun up in the café, but that day Sehun insisted to just meet each other somewhere close to their locations.

Just then, a hand lightly tapped his shoulder.

Jongin turned around, only to find Sehun behind him.

The blonde boy gave a shining and radiant smile. He waved his hand cheerfully. “Annyeong! Do I make you wait for too long?”

“N-no!” Jongin shook his head and grinned back. “I’ve just been here too!”

Sehun noticed the way Jongin’s body trembled lightly. “Omo, are you cold?”

Jongin let out a ‘huh’, before shook his head. “A-aniyeo. I’m fine!”

“But you are shaking?” Sehun furrowed his eyebrows.

Jongin bit his lower lip before let out a grin. “…well just a bit. Just a bit cold.”

Sehun smiled. “There you say you are not.”

The blonde boy then took off his scarf and leaned to encircled it on Jongin’s neck.

Jongin blushed when Sehun’s fingers accidentally touched his skin. He also felt his heartbeat fastened when he smelled the sweet scent of Sehun on the scarf he handed Jongin.

Sehun smelled like a sugar frosting. Sweet, a soft velvet like scent that made Jongin couldn’t get enough of it.

“Have you had your lunch?” Sehun asked when he glanced at his wrist-watch, checking what time is it already.

Jongin shook his head in reply. He still busied himself by hiding under Sehun’s warm red maroon scarf, secretly inhaling the addicting scent of the pretty blonde baker.

“Around there, there’s a restaurant that I really like.” Sehun said while pointing at somewhere in the corner of Myeongdong.

Jongin who saw it nodded his head. He then paused a while before narrowed his eyes at Sehun. “It’s not expensive, is it?”

Sehun chuckled and nodded. “Of course. It’s affordable, trust me.”

The two then walked toward the restaurant that Sehun pointed at before.

Kang Ho Dong Baekjong, was the name of the restaurant. It isn’t a fancy one, it simply looked just like a friendly little house with homey feeling and delicious smell.

Jongin only stopped smelling Sehun’s scarf when he inhaled the yummy smell of grilled meat from the inside of restaurant.

“I am quite a regular here,” Sehun grinned and walked toward the empty table not far from the entrance. “This place is famous with grilled meat with mozzarella cheese.”

“Ah…” Jongin nodded when he heard the food explanation.

“Do you want to see the menu book, or should I just order my regular menu? I promise you it’s delicious.”

Jongin nodded his head. “I’ll just follow you, then.”

Sehun then ordered two portions of grilled beef with mozzarella for those two.

“Now I want to see your photos from Bali!” Sehun demanded cutely, half pouting. “You are so cruel, leaving your friend frozen to death here while you go out and having fun under the sun in Indonesia.”

Jongin just grinned apologetically. Yes, he indeed had told Sehun about his departure to Bali. Ever since Jongin got his phone, he always chat around with Sehun.

Sehun tapped open the gallery of Jongin’s phone and scrolled through the pictures.

“Ah, it’s pretty!” Sehun gasped when he saw photos of blue gradation sea that Jongin took from Mulia Hotel before.

“Yes, yes. Indeed, Bali is really pretty. I agree, I agree.” Jongin nodded in excitement.

“Ah, I am so envious… I have always wanted to go to tropical city, any tropical city. Bali has also caught my attention since long time ago! Ugh, you are so lucky!”

Jongin just smiled and watched as Sehun tapped the pictures that interested him and rambling about them.

Sehun is so pretty.

He has a fair skin. Milky white, and glowing healthily. He has these slight pink blush on his cheeks, probably because of the cold weather and it makes him even cuter.

Jongin’s eyes traveled from Sehun’s eyes to nose, lips, and chin.

Everything’s perfect. Sehun has a sharp eyes. It could look intimidating but when he smiles, those eyes will turn into a perfect shape of crescent moon that can melt anyone’s heart.

Jongin’s lip corner twitched.

How could he had such a beautiful human as his friend? Well it’s indeed clear that walking beside Sehun makes them looked like a prince and a pauper, but Jongin doesn’t mind.

Is this the one that called ‘destiny’? Jongin had Sehun as his friend, then their relationship become closer and closer, and they become a couple!

Jongin felt his cheeks heated up with his thought alone.

How would it be if he became Sehun’s boyfriend?

He could see Sehun’s pretty face everyday, he could hear the other’s slightly lisp but still so cute crispy voice everyday, and…

Jongin inhaled the sweet scent from Sehun’s scarf again.

O…mo…na…

Even though they would looked like a beauty and a beast, Jongin didn’t mind.

Sehun is a beautiful, kind-hearted and amazing baker. No one could resist his beauty.

No one.

Eh, but if no one could resist Sehun’s beauty… then would that mean there were countless men chasing after him now?

Jongin would definitely got kicked out from the way, he wouldn’t even get into the nominee!

A waiter came and presented the food that they ordered in front of them. A large round hotpot was placed on top of the table. A big ribs was placed in the middle of hotpot, with chopped mozzarella cheese served surrounding it. The hotpot was so hot, and the cheese started to melt.

Jongin gulped down his saliva when he saw the spectacular view in front of him.

The waiter took a clean scissor and started to cut the ribs into a thinner form, then separated the bone from the meat. She threw the bones away, and skillfully mixed the melted mozzarella with the scissor. Then she started to wrap the meat with mozzarella cheese.

Jongin watched as she keep on wrapping until all the cheesy meat was ready to be eaten.

“Please enjoy your food.” The waiter gave them a charming beautiful smile before excused herself.

Jongin then grabbed his chopsticks. He slowly took one of the cheese meat and put it inside their mouth.

The tanned boy chewed slowly, letting his tongue enjoying the new taste of meat he had just eaten. After savoring the taste for a few seconds, Jongin’s eyes widened in pure ecstasy.

O…

Mo…

Na…

“This is so delicious!!!!” Jongin almost squeaked as he pointed at the meat.

Sehun laughed and nodded. “Told you, right? My favorite food ever.”

Jongin nodded his head excitedly. “So good, so good! Have never eaten this kind of serving, this is the first time!”

Sehun chuckled when he heard the words. “What kind of food usually do you have then?”

“Just bibimbap, and anything like that.” Jongin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter