Surprise visit

New life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mmmm.. Baby..." Jessica moaned. I pinned both her hands over her head, while my right hand went down touching her wetness through the thin fabric. ".. Jess.. Your so wet already", kissing her neck. I purposely pressed a finger on her rewarding me with her moan, so much more. Starting to make circle motion on her bud she started grinding her hips on my hands creating more pressure. " baby... Please no more teasing" Jessica said while biting her lower lip. Leaving her neck I started to trail kisses on her collarbone down her cleavage stoping at her right . Staring at her erected pink for a bit I gently flicked it using my tongue receiving a moan from her, hearing that I engulfed her in my mouth on it alternating from biting it to to . While my mouth is busy, of course I couldn't leave out the other twin, using my left hand I pinched her left making her raise her want more.

"Baby... Please," Jessica plead. Letting go of her hands, I moved way more down south not forgetting to plant wet kisses on her abs. I stopped my action when I finally became face to face with 'little Jessica'. Planting a soft kiss on her inner thigh getting closer to her , I stopped, taking a deep breath I smelled her loving scent, satisfied of what I'm seeing and smelling I leaned my head onto her...

*BANG!!! BANG!!!*

I jolted up from my bed, sweating and feeling something wet between my legs. "Damn it!! I had to wake up at that moment!!" Covering my face with my hands. *BANG!! BANG!!!!*


Looking at the clock, its only 7am!! On a Saturday morning!! "Holy !! Who could be banging on my door this early on a Saturday!!" I sternly said to myself. Moping my way down to the door as soon I as I opened it I was welcomed by a panting Sooyoung, Yuri, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon. Sooyoung practically and dramatically jumped on me she whispered something to me but I couldn't make out what it was. "Yah sooyoung! I know you look thin but it doesn't mean your not heavy!! And what did you say? I didn't hear you?" I said to sooyoung as I struggle to hold her up.

" I want food.." She faintly said.

"What??"

" I said I want food" she faintly said again. 

"What!?!" I yelled.

"I SAID GIVE  ME SOME FOOD!!" She yelled at my ear. Suddenly letting go of her, Soo was welcomed my the floor.

"No need to shout at me Soo!" I said while rubbing my ear. 

"Anyway, come in" gesturing them to come inside. Making my way to the kitchen to get some drinks and snacks for us (mainly for Soo) I heard gasps coming from the girls. I giggled at their reaction,  I expected it since they never really asked about my background and I don't really brag about my house and all.  Heading back with a tray of snacks and drinks, as I was placing the tray on the coffee table.

"Hey, you<\you> how come you never told us heck invite us to your amazing house??" Taeyeon said in amazement.

"Well you never asked and I don't really brag about it to be honest," shrugging. "But never mind the house, why are you all here on a Saturday at 7am?" I said sitting down on the couch. 

"About that, well you know when we said your targeted but no one has actually done anything?" Yuri started. Simply nodding she carried on. "Turns out Jessica hasn't gave the go signal to do so", she carried on.

"Isn't that a good thing? I mean, I'm not getting bullied or picked on? Maybe she changed he-"

"until now!" Hyoyeon interrupted me. My eyes widen in what she said.

"H-how do you know?" I stuttered.

"We received a text by the girls.." Sooyoung finally said.

"We came here to just warn you so you can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter