Amusement park. [part 1]

New life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys! I'm back!  Haha. I shall try to upload everyday if not maybe every Friday! :D. Here is the next chapter! Hope you like it!! Don't forget to comment and up vote! Thank you!! :*

——————————————————————————————————

 

you<\you> P.O.V

 

After that moment of weakness; I collected myself together and exit the cubicle. Krystal was the one who greeted me with a warm smile, She asked me if I was alright but of course I have to say ‘Im alright, don't worry speech.’ But its kinda hard to convince her due to my now, swollen red eyes. 

 

“Dont take this to heart you<\you> but you look very pathetic crying over your fiancé” I heard Krystal behind me. I have to say she's do damn right, I do look pathetic. I should be ing punching that monkey’s face for touching my girl! Not acting like wimp! 

 

I washed my face repeatedly hoping to wash away this weird feeling called jealousy. Looking at myself in the mirror I cant help but feel disgusted at myself for looking so pathetic over a girl, well not any girl MY FIANCE! ‘Ill show you Jessica’ I thought as I smirked to myself through the mirror. 

 

“Hey bipolar boss whats with the grin for??” totally forgot about Krystal. Wait.. Krystal.. As I turn my body towards Krystal the grin on my face only grew bigger as I figured out a plan of REVENGE. hehe. 

 

“Oh … You want my help to get back at my sister huh?” I was shocked to even reply from being so accurate. 

 

“From your silence I take that as a yes” She continued lightly chuckling. 

 

“Fine fine you caught me!” I rolled my eyes as I throw my hands up in the air. My plan isn't that bad plus she started it first! 

 

“So boss whats your plan?”

 

“Easy, act like your interested in me” I shrugged.

 

“Not bad idea, I pretend to like you, She gets all jealous maybe start making you jealous again then blah blah blah”

 

“So your in?” I raised an eyebrow ay her.

 

“Duh! you pabo!” She said folding her arms. I felt so overjoy somehow, don't know why, I practically throw myself at her hugging her by the waist lifting her up. Making Krystal wrap her arms around my neck for support. Really as if God planned this I heard the toilet door open revealing a very shocked Jessica. 

 

“What the hell are you guys doing?” I hear her say in a monotone. Its so tempting to laugh at her shock expression, well she's trying to not seem that she's affected but clearly she is! HA! (One point to me. hehe)

 

“Oh, Krystal saw a spider haha!” I lied, I don't think she bought it since she only raised an eyebrow at me crossing her arms.

 

“Really? Lets go with that.” I hear her huff before storming out the toilets. 

 

“PWAAHAAHAHA” Me and Krystal laughed our hearts out as soon the door clicked shut. Man, little Jung is right she does get jealous easily. After that wonderful but painful laughing fit, me and little Jung exited the restroom, once again joining the ‘lovely couple.’

 

On our way inside the park, we came across the ticket booth for the entrance fee. I thought that I only had to pay for me and Krystal and Taecyeon would pay for the him and Jessica.. but no. I had to pay for all of us! You know why?! Well Let me tell you why! Taecyeon apparently reserved the tickets under my name.. and get this, its not only normal ticket but a VIP! In other words its a fast track ticket meaning we don't have to cue up for any rides. 

“That would be 90,000 won.” My head shot up to the lady behind the glass hearing the amount. It may not be much for my status but like I said before I like to save up! 

 

“you<\you>, hurry up and pay the tickets already! The lady and MY lady is waiting to go inside!” Taecyeon roared at me, smacking my back a bit hard. 

 

“If she's your lady then treat her like one, like I don't know don't be such a ing cheap ” I snapped at him without looking at his. If I did oh I would punch his monkey right in front of thousands of people here. 

 

“Here you go, keep the change” I handed the lady more money than the original like 30,000 more. By looking at her facial expression she looks very exhausted maybe from working so I thought why not give her a big tip. 

 

“Sorry Miss but its too much” ‘Shes nice..’ I thought. She tried to give the extra money as she did so, I see my moms fashion magazine with a few fashion sketches that I think looks really good. 

 

“Please keep it” She hesitated at first but she eventually rejected my offer and handed me our tickets. Giving the tickets to the rest I signalled them to go on forward without me “You guys go on ahead I need information about something”

 

“Whatever dork, Like we care” Taeceyeon bitterly said before wrapping his arm around Jessica’s shoulder, making my blood boil. I grabbed Krystal arm before she leave with the others “Watch them like a hawk till I catch up with you” 

 

“PFFT, Tell me something I don't know boss. Don't worry.” She playfully saluted before dashing off. 

 

Knowing the rest left, I turned my attention back to the lady behind the glass. She looks pretty young, maybe around my age but damn she looks well tired. 

“Sorry Miss…” I tried to read her name tag but the sunlight is reflecting on the glass so its hard for me to read it. 

 

“Nichole” She smiled at me.

 

“Hi, Nichole Im you<\you>, I see you have Catherine Takashi’s fashion magazine.” I pointed at her desk through the glass. 

 

“Oh yes, she's my fashion idol.” I hear her chuckle.

 

“Haha, she is? I also see you have good fashion ideas” 

 

“huh?” I pointed at her drawings, she noticed where I was pointing at , she tried to cover it with the magazine but I managed to have a good glance at her design. 

 

“Dont be shy, You have talent.” I smiled at her. She only lowered her head forming a faint smile on her face. 

 

“Say, since you didn't accept my tip could you d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter