let the Games Begin!

New life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys! I'm back!  Haha. I shall try to upload everyday if not maybe every Friday! :D. Here is the next chapter! Hope you like it!! Don't forget to comment and up vote! Thank you!! :*

——————————————————————————————————

 

you<\you> P.O.V

 

‘SY… Who are you?’I thought. I mean I appreciate this person being caring for me but its kinda creepy, reading that she/he notice I keep holding my abdomen. . I really don't like not knowing who I am texting but I don't want to sound mean. I need to ask who this person now.

 

To: SY

 

Im sorry but who is this?

 

Blunt, I know but come on.. you never this person might be a serial killer!! I waited for few minutes but the person hasn't replied, so instead of messaging her again might as well call the person right??

 

‘Here goes nothing’ -press call-

 

*Riiing *Riiing

 

[Phone conversation]

 

SY: Hello?

 

Me: H-Hello… ‘oh its a girl..’ 

 

SY: Can I help you?

 

Me: Yes actually, by any chance are you the one who has send me a message earlier?

 

SY: …

 

Me: Hello? Anybody there?

 

SY: Sorry I might have send that message to you by accident.

 

Me: B-But -call ended- 

 

-looks at the phone- ‘What the hell.. rude!’

 

I was about to call the girl back but Soo interrupted me. Aish.

 

“Guys! Lets all go home and rest, its getting late” Soo said packing her things. 

 

“its only 6pm Soo, you just want to go home and eat!” I merong at her.

 

“Oh you know me too well” -winks-

 

-rolls my eyes-

 

“Before you guys go -signalling them to huddle over- No matter what happens tomorrow, Im sorry. But I will do the best I can to protect you all. Also Thank you guys… -smiles- Amber thank you” -Amber nods at me smiling-

 

“Im happy to help you<\you>” Amber said to me smiling.

 

“Dont forget no matter what happens tomorrow we start as a team and friends and we shall end it as a team!” Tae shouted.

 

-smiling- “Girls hands in!”

 

-places hands in the middle-

 

“1..2…3… HWAITING!!!!” We said in unison laughing afterwards. 

 

Slinging my gym bag over my shoulder, I start walking home its getting close to winter so although its only 6 its freaking dark already like its midnight. Im not that bothered, to not feel lonely I plug my headphones in listening to TVXQ. Yeah they are the bomb! haha. 

 

“Catch me if you wanna!!” I sang along.

 

Good thing nobody is around me or else they would think ‘What the hell is this monkey doing’  So engrossed with the music I didn't notice someone is following me but I did sense something was wrong so turning round no one was there. I might be paranoid. 

 

Authors P.O.V

 

Seeing no one is around you resume singing along with the song, however a tall guy wearing a ski mask is trailing behind you with a baseball bat. Walking through a dark alley the mask guy tackles you to the ground.

 

-falls face forward- “OOOWW! What the hell man!” 

 

“Shut the up!”

 

The guy began to punch your face, raising both your arms to cover your face however he manages to punch you hard.  

 

“Take this !” 

 

You didn't want to attack, just yet, Your waiting for the guy to get tired after throwing sloppy punches you sense that he's getting tired. Taking the chance you gave him a well hard right jab on the nose. Grabbing his nose, you pushed him off you just as you try to run away, he grabbed your legs making you fall again.

 

Landing on your front, you wince in pain because of your wound, curling into a ball, the attacker stood up and start kicking your stomach. 

 

“YOU THINK YOU CAN OUTRUN ME!” -kicks you right on the wound-

 

“AHHHH!!!” -huff- -huff- 

 

How hard his hitting you can feel something wet forming on your shirt.. You know the wound re-opened. ‘I have to knock him out! now! Come on you<\you> think!!’ You thought as he keeps hitting you.

 

“Not so tough now huh!” He spat at me.

 

“Not gonna fight?!” He said mockingly at me.

 

He stopped kicking you and grabbed his baseball bat. Seeing him raise his arm ready to attack you can feel the numbness of your body. You want to move but your body is in too much stress and pain its not co-operating. Blood is trickling down from your forehead and lips, the blood that is slowly wetting your shirt. Trying to apply some pressure on your wound you realised is too late as the bat made contact with your head, you know its over. You out hearing his laughter;

 

“Hey Taec! I got her! Don't worry she wont be able to play at all tomorrow” -smirks-

 

Thats the last thing you heard before entering the darkness. 

 

~Morning~

 

“OMO! Young Lady Are you ok?!? Please wake up.. -nudges you- what happened to you dear?!” a halmoni tried to wake you up.

 

-groans as you were trying to sit up- “Oh hello Halmoni, Im okay thank you” you lied weakly.

 

“Oh don't lie to me, its obvious you got beaten up bad, come to my house and get fixed up” 

 

“Bu-but” -helps you gets up-

 

“No buts” 

 

Giving up, you let the halmoni to take you to her small but cute warm house. She helped you clean your scratches on your forehead, she was about to lift up your shirt but stopping her as you don't want her to see it and ask a lot of questions. Kindly gesturing its alright, she gave you some clothes to change. It w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter