Little Jung?

New life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys! I'm back!  Haha. I shall try to upload everyday if not maybe every Friday! :D. Here is the next chapter! Hope you like it!! Don't forget to comment and up vote! Thank you!! :*

——————————————————————————————————------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your p.o.v

 

"Je-Jessica?!" 

 

"Byuntae!!!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!! -struggles- 

 

"Hold on, if you keep moving like that we will both fall!" 

 

-stops struggling and looks at you coldly- "Mwo?! Jessica?! I'm not Jessica! How do you know my unnie anyways?!" 

 

-letting her go- "wait your not jessica?? Unnie? Is she your sister??" 

 

I didn't know Jessica has a younger sister. Now that I can see her face clearer, they both have the same cold and scary eyes but it doesn't compare to Jessica's. They have similar features that's why I immediately saw her as Jessica. 

 

"Are you going to keep staring or apologise?"  Heard her say annoyed. 

 

"O-oh I'm sorry miss..?”

 

"No miss just Krystal”

 

"Yes sorry Mi- uh krystal shi" I bowed. 

 

"It's fine dork, what's your name anyways?”  

 

"Oh how rude of me, I'm you<\you> Takashi -bows- nice to meet you" I said with a smile. 

 

"Wait your THE you<\you> my sis talks about?? -looking at me from head to toe- but you don't look like a dork to me??" -scratches her head-

 

"Haha well I was a dork few hours ago until my friends force me to get a make over" 

 

"Yah! You! you<\you>! No time for flirting! Go buy my food! Please! Soo said in frustration I just chuckled, damn her appetite is no joke. 

 

Since Krystal is going to get food for her and her girlfriend we decided to go together to not waste anytime. During the that time she told me how she overheard Jessica talks about me in her sleep which I find so adorable. I want to ask her so many questions about Jessica but I don't want her to find out that I like her. Not yet anyways. Finally getting our order we went to our own table finding Soo having her head resting on the table drooling. Oops. I guess I made her wait too long. 

 

-taps Soo- "hey soo, sorry about the wait, here I ordered you two big mc meal! And large fries I even added an apple pie" 

 

As soon as I finished what I said she jolted from her position and starts attacking the food like a bear. The rest of us ended up laughing at Soo, we occasionally had to fight with her about our food since she finished hers fast she still steals bit by bit of our own. 

 

After that delicious meal the girls decided that I shouldn't strain myself just in case my wound opens up so Tae drove me home lecturing me what I should I do and not do, when I need to apply the ointment blah blah. You know mother worries. Well she's right anyways, walking up my door is such a chore right now after that incident with the restaurant and with Krystal I'm in so much pain now I feel like dying at the moment. With great determination I managed to reach my door fumbling to get door open the living room lights surprising me, suddenly my mind is flooded with the thought of someone breaking in my house! Finally managed to open the door my parents were sitting on the sofas with their arms and legs crossed. 

 

-gulp- "He-Hey mom, dad... Okaeri" I couldn't help but feel nervous they didn't bother look at me, dad only gestured me to sit down well kneel down on the floor in front of them. 

 

"you<\you>, you  promised us that you will take care of yourself young lady." Never heard my dad this serious before, making my palm sweat. Mother didn't say a word to me.. making me a bit worried. I know I broke my promise to them, I disappointed them. I couldn't get myself to look at them at this point I can also feel tears are forming in my eyes, Im trying my very best to hold it in. I heard my dad walk over and kneel beside me, 

 

"you<\you>, look at me" 

 

As soon as I did dad flicked my forehead. "DAD! what was that for!" I said while rubbing my forehead.

 

"Thats for not taking care of yourself”

 

*flick

 

"Thats for not using your Kali training properly although you have been doing it for years!!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter