That went well...

New life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that incident, Taeyeon finally filled me in on who she was. I found out her name is Jessica Jung, 19y she's the heir to Jung corp. Her father owns the university that's why the teachers are afraid of her but also because she is a to people (you witnessed what happened). The students gave her the "Ice princess" name. I understand now why they all gasped and didn't do anything when she slapped me. Note to self don't mess with her.

The bell for lunch rang, all of the students start to rush to the cafeteria. Taeyeon said that the food here is amazing and that students wants to get a lot of it. I chuckled as I heard that. Arriving at the cafeteria we sat on a table with 3 other people. "Sup guys, this is you<\you> she's Japanese." Taeyeon said while smiling. I sat down and introduced myself, "Hello, nice to meet you all, please take care of me." I smiled bowing.

One by one they introduced themselves. A tall skinny girl who was next to Taeyeon introduced herself first. "Hi you<\you> I'm sooyoung, you can call me soo," oh by the way, I eat a lot.. Beware" she laughed at the last statement.

"I keep that in mind soo," I giggled. Next to sooyoung is a raven haired girl. '

Yo you<\you> I'm Kwan yuri! Nice to meet you!" Yuri said energetically. I gave her a nod and smile. Finally the blond hair girl introduced herself.

"Hey! I'm hyoyeon! Nice to meet you!" I smiled at them thanking them for letting me hang out with them. 

"So you<\you>, what you mdhndbdhddndndndnsjxbdb?" Sooyoung asked me, I couldn't understand her since she's stuffing her face.

"Yah! Soo! Don't talk with your mouth full!" I heard yuri say

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter