The day before school.

New life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


I was awoken by my alarm clock, I reached for it to turn it off looking at the clock it's already 7am. My flight is in 2 hours, I jumped up from my bed and hurriedly went to the bathroom to wash up and get ready. After drying my hair I quickly grabbed jeans and a shirt. I went downstairs for breakfast ( I don't really care about my appearance, I have short hair well.. I've  always been a tomboy, my parents knew that and about me liking girls. They were happy for me and accepted me for who I am, which I'm sooo glad!).  

Mother and father, also came down to eat breakfast with me for the last time. They drove me to the airport and accompany me for my flight, hearing the announcement of the plane departure to Korea. I bid my farewell to my parents and gave them a long tight hug. They told me to inform them when I arrive at the house that we have in Korea. 

My seat was in second class, of course I could go to first class but what's the point right? "Lord, let me have a safe journey" I prayed silently before drifting to sleep. One of the flight attendance, woke me up by gently shaking my shoulders I open my eyes and smiled at her and sat up. She told me the plane will be landing in a few minutes. Looking out the plane window I wonder how would I be able to communicate with the locals here, I'm fluent in English and Japanese but not Korean. Sighing, "I guess I should start learning".

Walking out of the airport, I grabbed a taxi although, there was a l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter