The Plan.

New life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys! I'm back!  Haha. I shall try to upload everyday if not maybe every Friday! :D. Here is the next chapter! Hope you like it!! Don't forget to comment and up vote! Thank you!! :*

——————————————————————————————————

 

you<\you> P.O.V

 

“Relax you<\you>, breath in and breath out.” I remember Soo instructing me. I’ve never been so nervous about something like this before, well.. maybe because this is the first time I'm doing it. Jessica hasn't given me the answer for a minute or so, my palms are beginning to sweat from the nerves. 

 

what if she said no?? I shake my head trying to get the negative thoughts in my head. But it doesn't stop lingering there. 

 

“Jessbaby… Your answer is? My arms are beginning to cramp up” I pretended my arms are suddenly cramping up to get her attention, which worked, thank God.

 

“Of course YES!!!!” I gave her the biggest smile I could give before sliding the ring on her finger. I gave her wedding finger a gentle kiss before standing up, pulling her in my arms tightly not wanting to let her go. 

 

Your probably wondering how I proposed right? Well…

 

Flashback

 

“Okay, so Oppa do you have any ideas how you want to propose to her?” Krystal asked as she fiddles with her pen and paper. I’ve always read how others have proposed and thought I could do better! (ha!) But I’ve never actually thought of how I would propose to a girl so to put it ever so simply, Im stuck. 

 

“Never thought about it till now so..No” I replied slamming my body on my bed burying my face with the pillows, feeling frustrated because of how I never thought about how to propose! 

 

“This is gonna be so difficult to prepare oppa” I hear Krys say through the pillows. 

 

Sitting up on the bed I crossed my arms and legs, closed my eyes tight and think really hard for an idea. Might as well look like a monkey taking a . I want this proposal to be unique, classy, romantic and of course special. After a few minutes of concentration an idea came to me. Scrambling on the edge of the bed, I tapped on Krys’s shoulder waking her up from her slumber. Did I make her wait that long? oops.

 

“Sorry If I made you dose off.” I smiled apologetically. 

 

“Oh sorry I fell asleep, but heck what took you so long stupid.” Krystal replied as she stretched her body. “So have you FINALLY thought of an idea?” She continued.

 

“Matter of fact I have!” Im so excited but worried at the same time. What if she doesn't like it? Oh well.. I guess I will find out. 

 

“Ahem.. earth to you<\you>” 

 

“Oh sorry Krys, got lost in my own thought” 

 

“No kidding, so do tell” 

 

“Oh yes, well, Im a Harry Potter fan so…. I was thinking if we could do like a treasure hunt that is inspired by that..” 

 

“Hmmm…” I hear Krystal as sh leaned back on the swivel chair, crossing her arms and legs looking at me. 

 

“What do you think?” 

“Well, Im not a big fan of Harry Potter but its not bad idea… Since its your proposal I don't have a say to disagree… Anyways, how do you want this treasure hunt to happen?”  She continued, she turned towards the desk grabbing the pen and paper, getting ready to take notes of my idea. Now I see why she's a good secretary.. 

 

“Right, I was thinking that I set up notes allover your house with rose petals to guide her where to go leading her to the final destination which is the balcony where I shall drop down on my knee and pop the question”  I explained proudly, she didn't really protest but took notes and nodded I did managed to catch her smiling a little bit. 

 

“Not bad oppa, but you should be the one writing the letters or whatever it is on the locations you want her to go and we will do the rest. By rest I mean laying down the rose petals and get everything else ready… -Points the pen at me- So oppa, you have to go with unnie, like a date, to make her busy so we can set up.” 

 

“Oh before I forget we should do this on Valentines day”

 

“And you said your bad at being romantic oppa” I can clearly see her smirk, well I do have my moments after all.

 

We decide to part ways so that I can prepare the letters and so she can tell the others. Settling myself on my desk, looking at the blank paper in front me, I cant help but have no idea what to write. Again, Im stuck. Damn it. 

 

~1 hour Later~

 

“URRGHHHH!! Still nothing! Come on brain its for Jessica!” Seriously Im this close to pull my hair out!! I slammed my head back on the desk from defeat, not long after till I hear my bedroom door creak open. Turning my head towards the door I see Mum leaning on the doorframe shaking her head from my actions. 

 

“Sweetheart do you need some help?” I heard Okasan ask. Boy do I need help. I should be able to do this for Jessica but I guess asking for help wont harm anybody. 

“Hai… I need your wisdom Okasan..” I sighed turning my attention back on the blank piece of paper. “If only this isn't that hard..” I mumbled under my breath. 

 

“Oh, dear.. its perfectly normal to be like this specially when your doing it for the one you love..Now tell your mother what your plan is?” Mother said, gently rubbing my back. After explaining what my plan is to her, she sat down next to me trying to think of what I could write. She told me that she could tell me anything that would inspire me but at the end I would be the one who need to write this letter that comes from my heart. 

 

“you<\you>, whatever you write it doesn't matter as long as its from your heart” That was her last words before leaving the room. There was loud silence that filled the room as I concentrated on thinking on the letters. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter