Saviour?

New life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HEY MY DEAR READERS!!! Here is the next update!! Hope you like it!! Don't forget to comment and up vote !! Thank you!! :*

 

 

“you<\you>… He-help me…”

 

2hours Ago.

 

Authors p.o.v

 

*BRIIINGGGGGGGGG!!!

 

“Finally!! Time to go home!!!” Tiffany said while stretching her arms and legs. After their successful plan on you, they couldn't help but plan their next move. 

 

“Tiff!!! We can’t go home just yet!! We need to think of our plan! Yoona said in excitement. 

 

“Yes, Yoona is right, we need to plan ahead. Jessica said coldly making Tiffany pout.

 

“Girls, lets all head to the gym to plan.” Jessica continued. Jessica started to walk towards the gym having the girls to follow her, momentarily stopping she looked at Tiffany still pouting. 

 

“And Tiff, don't pout it doesn't make you cute!!” Jessica meronged at Tiff, before Tiffany can answer Jessica fast walked while chuckling. 

 

“Aish, that girl she can be a total one minute and the next be all cute, -sighing- Tiffany thought and continued to follow Jessica. 

 

~AT THE GYM~

 

It has been 30 minutes since the girls have been planning their evil prank, they really wanted to make you angry. I guess they find your reaction very entertaining specially to Jessica. 

 

“Okay girls, you know our plan right??” Sunny said.

 

“Yup, operation making Hiro miserable is a go!” Tiffany & Yoona said in unison.  Noticing Jessica daydreaming as usual Tiffany nudged Jessica, snapping Jessica out of her daydream.

 

“Jess! stop daydreaming! You did hear what we said right?” 

 

“Of course Tiff, calm down,” Getting up “Anyways guys, I want to go home and rest now. We shall see our plan be successful tomorrow” She starts to walk towards the exit but stopped “Dont forget to get your phones out tomorrow” She said smirking and walked out the gym. 

 

 

Jessica’s p.o.v

 

-Sighs- Today has been a ty day, well a roller coaster ride more like. First Taec moving away and you<\you>. Well I found Hiro’s reaction very pathetic but cute, when I looked into her eyes when it happened I saw a glimpse of anger but she was holding it back. Wonder why. 

 

Seeing her driver Donghae open the car door for me to get in. I stopped and smiled “Dont worry Donghae-shii I want to walk home today” 

 

“But, Miss Jessica, your father wants you home to discuss some things with you.” 

 

“Tell my dad, I'm staying at Tiffany’s to finish some work. Please.” I pleaded. 

 

He just sighed and nodded and drove off. -Sighing- Now some peace and quiet. My father and I are not in best terms right now, being the first born he wanted me to take over the company, however I always had an interest in fashion. Ive wanted to be taught by Catherine Takashi, the most respected and successful fashion designer in America and Asia. Thats why I went against my fathers wishes. I told him that I want to do what I want first and if it doesn't work out then I will gladly take over the company. Of course he didn't approve but I still refused, although I took Business and Fashion as well help me. Its hard work but I will do whatever it takes to pursue my dream. 

 

I was so caught up in my thoughts, I didn't realised that I was lost. I panicked. Seeing a group of teenagers more like delinquents surround me, I tried to keep my poker face hoping it will scare them off. But no. 

 

“Well look at what we have here boys” A guy with a gold grill said, I'm guessing he is the leader. He trailed his fingers over my thighs. Damn, I had to wear a skirt! Slapping his hand away, a smirk formed  on his face.

 

“Feisty, I like it” he smirked and again started to trail his finger over my exposed thighs. Disgusted by his action I slapped his face. Hard. 

 

-cupping his face- “!!!” 

 

 

*PPPAAAAKKKK!!!!

 

He slapped me so hard I lost my balance and fell on the hard concrete hitting my head on the wall during the process. I tried to get up but the impact on my cheek was so hard. Getting a fistful of my hair, I groaned in pain, tears are starting to form in my eyes. Making me look at his face, I groaned in pain again, I struggled and tried to break free. No use he's too strong. So I just spat at him, I smirked. 

 

-SPITS-

 

-Wiping the spit off his face- “!! Your hot but your really ticking me off!!! He roared at my face. I see his free hand rise up, I closed my eyes readying myself for the impact. 

 

*PAAAAKKKKK!!!!!

*PAKKKKKKKK!!!!!

 

I grabbed my cheek, the sting is unbearable at this point. my lips I taste some iron. Blood. Also

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter