Aftermath..

New life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HEY MY DEAR READERS!!! Here is the next update!! Hope you like it!! Don't forget to comment and up vote !! Thank you!! :*

 

 

Authors P.O.V

 

“Hang in there buddy!!” Yup said.

 

“Tae! Drive ing faster!!” Hyo wailed.

 

“YAH! Calm down!! I’m trying my best!” Tae exploded. Of course she wants to drive as fast she could but the speed camera’s aren’t helping. 

 

After 20 minutes they finally reached the hospital. SOO, who was carrying you, hurriedly burst inside the hospital gaining shocked looks from the other patients and staff. 

 

“NURSE!!! NURSE!!!” SOO yelled.

 

“DOCTOR!!!!!” Yul exclaimed. 

 

“THERE!!” Hyo shouted when seeing a nurse. “DOC!! come and see my friend now!!”

 

“Miss please calm down wh..”

 

“Dont tell me to calm down when my friend got stabbed is now ING UNCONSCIOUS!!!” Hyo said in frustration.

 

Hyo grabbed the doctors hand and dragged him to where you were, when they arrived the doctor was in shock of how much blood there is. He was staring at you frozen for a few minutes before signalling the nurse to prep you for surgery. 

 

-signals the nurses- “NURSE! hurry bring a gurney and prep her for surgery now!!” The doctor said in a rush. 

 

while you were being ushered to the ER the gang is prevented from entering ward. “Im sorry but you have to wait here.” A nurse said. The girls were crying hard at this point. Tae who was silently crying, Hyo was trying to not cry to be strong for the girls, Yul is also silently crying while praying for you and SOO is crying but stood still right in front of the ER doors looking at her hands covered with your blood. 

 

“Hiro please be alright, if not I will kill you myself” Soo whispered.

 

 

~Meanwhile at Tiffany’s~

 

A brunette stirred from her sleep. She tried getting up but ended up laying back down again. Staring at the ceiling she reminisce what happened and start to cry her out, she places her hand over to muffle her sobs but what she didn't know is that Tiffany entered the room with a tray of food for Jessica. Seeing the latter cry she places the tray on her desk beside the bed and sat on the bed next to Jessica. 

 

“Hey Jessy…How you feeling?” Tiffany asked in worried tone. Tiffany never seen Jessica cried this bad before, normally she would cry for a few minutes and goes back to normal but this is different, its been 30 minutes since she started crying. All Tiffany can do is just stay silent and wait for Jessica to be ready to tell her what happened. 

 

Hearing Jessica stop crying, Tiffany took this chance to give her some food and something to drink. “Here Jessy, drink some water and eat some of this porridge.”

 

“Thanks Tiff” Jessica said while wiping her tears. Jessica slowly eat the porridge that Tiffany made for her occasionally drinking some water as well. After finishing the food she handed the plate to Tiffany giving her weak smile. 

 

“Jessy.. I know you don't want to talk about it at the moment.. but what happened?” Tiffany finally asked. She tried so hard to not ask her but she couldn't wait anymore, she wanted to know who made her cry like this. 

 

“Well, I was walking home and got lost… I was scared… A gang of delinquents cornered me. and.. and.. -sobs- 

 

“shhh… its ok if you don't want to continue..”

 

“no its ok.. one of the guys started to touch me.. so I spit at his face, slapped him even but he slapped me many times causing me to hit my head on the wall -pointing at her forehead- He hit me so hard Im guessing I have a bruise right now?” Jessica chuckled weakly.

 

-GASP- “Oh Jessy! Im so sorry that happened to you!!” Tiffany reached out and hugged her best friend tightly. “By the way, do you remember who helped you??”

 

“Now that you mentioned it.. I remember someone helped me but I  didn't see who it was.. I out before I got the chance to see the person.” Jessica looking around she realised she's not in her home. 

 

“Tiff.. How did I end up in your house anyways?” Jessica questioned.

 

“Uurmm..errr…. I actually don't know.. She just dropped you off and left” After some thinking she decided to keep her promise to you.. it was at least she could do for helping her friend.

 

“The person is a SHE??” Jessica said in shock. First she thought it could be you but then maybe she shouldn't assume anything. “Do we happen to know this person?? Where she works or go to school?? does she wear a uniform?!?!? Which school?!?! She really wanted to know who saved her life she bombarded Tiffany with loads of question.

 

“Easy with the questions Jessy! I-Im sorry.. like I said she just dropped you off and left. And she wasn't wearing a school uniform”

Tiffany lied. 

 

Sighing in defeat Jessica laid down again staring at the ceiling. “Whoever you are.. Thank you.” Mentally thanking you. 

 

~Back to the Hospital~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter