Im the BOSS!

New life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HEY MY DEAR READERS!!! Here is the next update!! Hope you like it!! Don't forget to comment and up vote !! Thank you!! :*

 

you<\you> P.O.V

 

“YOU WHAT?!?! I shouted.

 

“Woah.. Whats wrong you<\you>?? You don't want your parents to know what happened??” Taeyeon asked me. 

 

“huh? Oh no.. its not that, Im just scared that they might force me to go back to Japan. I promised I would take care of myself and no get in trouble. Thats all” -Looking down-

 

“Sorry you<\you>.. We panicked and thought we should inform them since you know they are your parents after all.” Tae replied, I can tell she feels very guilty of what she did but I know she did that for my sake.

 

“Its ok Tae -smiles- I know you mean well buddy” patting her back, reassuring her that its alright and I understand why she did it.

 

“But don't you worry you<\you>, if your parents wants you to go back to Japan we will try and convince them other wise!” I heard Yul said in determination also saw her throwing a fist in the air. That kkab. 

 

“Thanks guys… Seriously.. Thank you.” -Bowing- I didn't move for a few minutes because my eyes are starting to get cloudy.

 

-pats my shoulder- “Hey buddy, no need to be all emotional, thats what friends for right?” Tae said smiling at me showing her dimples. Also saw the girls smile widely at me I even saw Soo and Yul do that gangsta move hitting their chest with a fist. (dont know how to describe it lol). Oh those Two Choddings. 

 

~Growls~

 

“Im guessing your hungry Soo?” 

 

“What do you expect?!?! I haven't eaten for 2 hours!!”

 

“Oh, how about I treat you guys tomorrow after I get discharge? Where ever you want” I smile widely at them.

 

“No you<\you> its alright, no need to do that buddy” Hyo said but I can tell she wants it. hehe. 

 

“Hyo.. Guys… I wont take no for answer”

 

“Well… I don't care if you girls say no I will go take up your offer anyways you<\you>.” Soo stated, She really cant say no to food. I just chuckled at the thought. The others finally agreed, it was getting late so they all head off home to rest. I have to say even though I've been sleeping for a week I'm still tired, if thats even possible. Haha.

 

-stares at the ceiling- “How are you Jess?” I know she cant hear me but I hope she can, by that I went to sleep.again. 

 

Jessica’s P.O.V.

 

“ACHOOOOO” -sniff- “Aish, who could be thinking about me??”-sniffs-

 

Its Friday night, I have no plans.. FUN. I would do my school work but I already done them all. -sigh- flopping on my bed my mind keep on wondering who was the person that saved me that day.. Tiffany said its a ‘She’ could it be you<\you>?? NO.. it cant be.. I want it to be her… But Tiff said she never got the chance to properly look at the person.. I just want to know who, so I can tell her ‘Thank you for saving my life.’ Its a bit weird though you<\you> hasn't turn up in class for a week is it just a coincidence?? So many questions..

 

“Aish! -smacks my head- Just go to bed Sooyeon”

 

Authors P.O.V

 

Saturday afternoon and it is the day that you can go home from the hospital. Your stitches are still healing so the Doctor has advised you to not do any strenuous activities to not open the wound. The Doc gave you your painkillers and such when you need it. 

 

Few minutes after getting change you got startled when Sooyoung burst through the door with a huge grin on her face. 

 

*BLAG!!

 

“Hey you<\you>!! TIME FOR FOOOD!!!”

 

“You know, a smile ‘Hey you<\you>, How are you?’ is a good start” you said while chuckling.

 

“Oh no need for small talk! Come on carry your and lets go!! I haven't ate breakfast just for this!” 

 

*SMACK!!

 

“owww!! Hyo!! why hit my head!!”

 

“YAH! shikshin! The doctor said to not let you<\you> do any strenuous activity and carrying her own ‘’ is one of them -points to your bags- you carry them!!”

 

“AISH! ARA! ARA! Soo complained but still carried your bags to the car. 

 

“Come on YOU! The rest are waiting in the car” Hyo said happily, Hyo helped you on the way the car, since your wound is still recovering you even walking hurts a bit so you end up leaning on Hyo for support. Reaching the car the girls have welcomed you back with a warm smile, they would hug you but because of your wound they only patted your shoulder. 

 

“So girls, where do you want to eat??” You asked.

 

“OH I KNOW!! Soshi Restaurant!! PALI!! PALI!! Soo said excitedly, she was so excited she just threw your bags with no care in the trunk and hurriedly sit in the car. You all just burst into laughter from her antics. 

 

~meanwhile in Jessica’s house~

 

*RIIING RIIING RIIIING

 

“AISH! who could be disturbing my beauty sleep!” lazily accepting the call it was other than Tiffany. 

 

“JESSSY!!! WAKE UP!!! 

 

“YAH I AM!! NO NEED TO SHOUT!

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter