We are over.

New life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys! I'm back!  Haha. I shall try to upload everyday if not maybe every Friday! :D. Here is the next chapter! Hope you like it!! Don't forget to comment and up vote! Thank you!! :*

——————————————————————————————————

 

Jessica’s P.O.V

 

Taking a deep breath, I finally turned the door knob. Opening it I see a Taecyeon well he’s using a bunch of newspaper covering his ‘little man’. But its undeniable how furious he looks seems like he’s ready to kill anyone right now. 

 

Without leaving his gaze on me he stepped inside the house even though I haven't invited him in, so rude. I took a step back feeling his presents overwhelm me, luckily you<\you> was behind me steading me by placing her hands on my hips. Just feeling her breath on my neck makes me calm and relax. 

 

“What the ?! Get your filthy poor hands off My girl you<\you>!!” Taec roared filling the whole room, he was raising his hand ready to attack, I closed  my eyes shut waiting for the impact but it never came. Opening my eyes I see you<\you> in front of me gripping Taec’s hand tightly. Taec’s expression looks like he's in so much pin from her grip. 

 

“Your girl? -scoffs- I don't think she was your girl in the beginning.” you<\you> said calmly but you can see by her clenched jaw and eyes that she wants to murder Taec right on the spot. 

 

“You er! Who the hell are you to say that huh?? Your just  a poor wannabe rich kid! Gold digger!!” What the hell is Taec saying?! you<\you> is no such thing, more like your the golf digger! 

 

“Before you insult me and accuse me being a gold digger you should get your facts right first. -Steps closer to Taec- If you haven't noticed by my last name already I am you<\you> Takashi. The heir to Takashi & Co. The company that you and your family trying to destroy. Ring a bell?” 

 

“No way! Y-you cant be?!” Taec’s face turned pale hearing your revelation. So am I, I mean I didn't actually ask my parents what company that we will be merging to but I never expected to be the most successful, powerful and multi-billionaire company!  That means her mom is the Catherine Takashi?! My idol! I was so in deep thought I didn't realise that you<\you> was calling me. 

 

“Yes way. You have no idea how easily I can shut down your company!” She threatened. Wow my baby is hot when she's serious…

 

“Baby, is there anything you want to say to Taec here?” She asked me bringing back to reality. 

 

“Oh yes.. -steps forwards- We are over.” Saying that out loud really made my heart lighter! Im free from that arrogant Jerk. 

 

“W-wait what?!? Baby?! You cant break up with me?! How about your company huh?” 

 

“what about the company? You do realise that  <\you>  is actually my fiancé? Or have you forgotten that?” Having her near me really brought out my confidence more, glancing at her she's just staring at me smiling lovingly. 

 

“So now you know you have been with my fiancé I will personally make sure your company will go down.” I hear  you <\you> growled at Taec, making him stumble backwards. 

 

“…”

 

“Now if you have nothing else to say heres the door.” I sternly said. He didn't move for a bit until you<\you> actually drag him out of the door slamming the it on his face.  I let the breath that I didn't even realised that I was holding in. Finally, No more Taec to interrupt us. But its kinda my fault for bringing him into this.. I shouldn't have rebelled and at least meet the person who I was gonna marry. If I actually went and meet up with you<\you> I wouldn't be in this mess in the first place. 

 

"Hey... Baby why are you crying?" Touching my cheek there was a wet stream falling on my face. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter