At the movies.. (part 1)

New life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Gulp- “I can't face her right now!!” nudging at Yuri. Frantically looking around for a hiding spot, my eyes narrowed to the ladies restroom.

 

-whispers- “Hey Yuri, imma go to the toilet real quick, text me when the ice princess leaves!” 

 

“bb-but”

 

“But Jessica went to the toilet too..” Good luck you<\you>”

Yul said not loud enough for me to hear. (THANKS A LOT AUTHOR!! -.-)

 

“Sorry Yul gotta pee!”

 

I frantically ran to the toilet, probably looking like a complete idiot to the rest of the people. Reaching the toilet door, I looked back once more to see if iv been spotted by the ice devil (if there is such things). 

As soon as I entered the toilet I exhaled loud, didn't realised i was holding my breath. Resting both my hands either side of the sink.

 

-looking at the mirror- “That was close as !” 

 

Rinsing my face with cold water i grabbed some tissue to wipe my face, as soon as I looked back at the mirror SHE was there. My eyes widen as I saw her through the mirror. Quickly spinning around, due to the shock I managed to jump up and sit on the sink, which was full still full of water.

 

“!” Jumping down from the sink, I looked at jeans.. guess what.. it looks like I wet myself!!. Rushing to the hand dryer, i started to rub my well pat my wishing it will make my jeans dry faster. (doesnt work you<\you>! “SSSSHHHH” author! get back to writing!!)

 

“! ! DRY FASTER!!”

I think I look like a lunatic or a very ugly monkey, good thing no one is here besides Jessica. My eyes widen JESSICA!

 

Remembering Jessica is in the restroom with me, I shot my eyes to Jessica. Surprisingly enough she was laughing. I unconsciously smiled at the scene.

 

“you know, your much more beautiful when laughing and smiling” 

 

Its true.. she is.. GOD I'm falling deep!! SOMEONE CATCH ME!!

Realising what I just said I quickly covered my mouth. 

“II-I” AIISH, stop stuttering you monkey! scolding myself. Jessica’s addicting laugh suddenly stopped. Glancing quickly at her, she started to walk closer to me. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter