Arranged marriage?!?

New life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys! I'm back!  Haha. I shall try to upload everyday if not maybe every Friday! :D. Here is the next chapter! Hope you like it!! Don't forget to comment and up vote! Thank you!! :*

——————————————————————————————————

 

you<\you> P.O.V

 

I don't know where we are going but all I know is that I want to get away far from Taecyeon right now. I know he's not that bright but he was being trained by my father and yet he has no clue who I am, another thing why the hell is he back already?! Damn, I need to know why he's suddenly back, note to self ask dad about what happened when he comes back. I hope dad is alright also the company. Damn it.

 

I guess I was engrossed with my thoughts I totally forgot about Jessica. We ended up at a empty park, feeling her struggle from my grip. Realising that I reluctantly let go of her hand still having my back towards her, I cant let her see how jealous and furious I am at the moment. 

 

“Yah, why did you suddenly drag me here??” I heard her question, to be honest I have no idea why but I just couldn't stand how close she was to him and also seeing his monkey face makes my blood boil. 

 

Not making any movement, I felt her hand on my shoulder turning me around to face her as I did so I kept looking somewhere other than her eyes because I know as soon as I look into them I would be mesmerised, so I kept my vision on the ground. “Is the ground talking to you or something?? Why look at the ground when IM talking to you?” I can feel shards of ice piercing on my skin with every word she said. 

 

“Because I wouldn't be able to control myself from kissing you if I look at you..” I quietly mumbled. 

 

“What did you say? I didn't hear you?!” She sound annoyed, I know Hellsica will be awoken soon. 

 

“Nothing” I said as I finally made eye contact with her. She held my gaze, not thinking that she would. I don't want to be the one to break the contact but Im starting to feel uncomfortable under her gaze as much as I didn't want to I turned around and sat down on one of the swings staring into a space. Feeling the swing next to me is occupied by her I kept my attention on daydreaming. The silence engulfed us for a few minutes until I finally have the courage to break it; “Why are you with him?” I blurted out, still not looking at her.

“Its complicated and long story that I don't want to repeat.” Hearing her sadly sigh.

 

“Then summaries it to me.” Slowly starting to swing. 

 

“Well.. Few years back my fathers company was on the verge of bankruptcy, he did everything he could at the time to keep the company but its no good. No one is willing to help us. So as the eldest I had to make a choice to help my family and not let go of the company, I pleaded.. knelt, which I never do, but in that circumstances I was and still am willing to throw away my pride for my family.” -pausing taking a deep breath- 

 

Hearing her stop talking I glanced at her, seeing a tear roll down her cheek; “Its okay if you dont-

 

“Not its okay, I need to talk about it anyways” She said putting her hand up indicating for me to stop talking.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter