If you let me....

New life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys! I'm back!  Haha. I shall try to upload everyday if not maybe every Friday! :D. Here is the next chapter! Hope you like it!! Don't forget to comment and up vote! Thank you!! :*

——————————————————————————————————

 

you<\you> P.O.V

 

“J-Jessica… Why couldn't we have met first?” I cooed as I tuck a loos strand on her ear. Why am I back creepily staring at my girl’s face? Lets just say I couldn't sleep without knowing if she's alright, let be honest I just miss her thats all. 

 

“you<\you>…” I backed up to the wall from shock resting my right hand to my chest, I didn't think Jessica would say my name in her sleep, is she dreaming about me? Good thing its pitch black or else she would probably scream and punch me in the face thinking I'm a e or something. My eyes already adjusted to the darkness so I can make out Jessica’s gorjess face (see what I did there ;], she's actually looking straight at me… Should I move? Seriously she's just laying there ily staring at me! With those two half opened eyes, parted luscious lips, half covered body from her blanket giving me a perfect view of her filled melons.. if I'm dog right now I would be drooling like a dog  seeing a tasty treat! 

 

 

“you<\you>…” I hear her say my name again this time she stretched out her arm like she wants to grab my hand. I think she knows Im here or something. “Am I dreaming…” Although she said it faintly  I managed to hear it. Jessica closed her eyes again drifting back to sleep. Phew! I almost had a heart attack then! After that almost mini heart attack, my heart rate calmed down making me able to return to my original position. 

 

Crouching next to her I gently glided my thumb over her smooth cheek caressing it like a fragile glass. “If you let me… I will be the one that will be the cause of the smile that forms on your beautiful face. If you let me… I will be the one that will cause you to cry, not because of sadness but joy. If you let me… Can I be your everything? Because already your mine.  Finally… if you let me… I will be the one that will love you unconditionally… My princess… Soon  I will make you my queen.” I nearly choked up saying my little vow to her. Yes, I’ve known her for less than a year but the first time I met her I fell in love. Call me crazy but all those times she bullied me, hit me and shouted at me. I never regret bumping and spilling her coffee on her dress because I wouldn’t have met her. 

 

Glancing at the clock its pretty late, before I left I planted a gentle kiss on her forehead singing my lips there for a few minutes. “Wait for me princess” I whispered.

 

“I.. will…mhnmdh” I don't know if she answered to me coincidentally or she's just talking in her sleep but I like to think that she answered to me.  Closing her bedroom door making sure I didn't make a sound like a ninja, as soon as I turned around there was Krystal standing there arms folded with a raised eyebrow and smirking at me like a devil. 

 

“I hope nothing happened oppa” I heard her say with a sly smirk.

 

“Yah, don't get any other idea, nothing happened alright” I scoffed at her mimicking her body language.

 

“Aish oppa, why don't you just tell her the truth so that she can leave the overgrown monkey?!” She raised her voice.

 

“Shhhh, don't be so loud. I don't want her to know just yet because we both know she doesn't like to be in a arrange marriage with a stranger..”

 

“But your not” She butted in.

 

“Let me finish, sheeeesh anyways, I want her to fall for me first before telling her that I'm her ‘stranger’.”

 

“OOOh I see, OPPA! I can help you!” she said grabbing my shoulders with excitement.

 

“yah Krys let me go! and why do you want to help anyways?” I replied after letting me go. 

 

“Well, 1st of all I like you way better than that Monkey and 2nd she's too stubborn to admit her own feelings for you SOOOOO I will make sure she would finally own up to her feelings”

 

“And how are you gonna do that?” I raised an eyebrow.

 

“Pretty easy, unnie can get jealous very easily” she said wiggling her eyebrows. 

 

“Again how are you gonna do that?”  I repeated the question. 

 

“Oh you<\you>, you should really get to know her more, I can assure you  she gets really jealous easily specially towards the person she likes. To answer your question leave it to me.”

 

“Oh oppa who are you bringing to the school fair??”

 

“I would bring Jessica but you know she's going with that jerk.” I said bitterly. Seriously I would love to toss that monkey into a cage! 

 

“Don’t worry oppa I will help you! Don't you worry about a thing. Only worry about the company and the school work! that reminds me you should go home and get SOME sleep!” 

 

“I WAS about to go home until you scared the life out of me and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter