Jessica's Confession?

New life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys! I'm back!  Haha. I shall try to upload everyday if not maybe every Friday! :D. Here is the next chapter! Hope you like it!! Don't forget to comment and up vote! Thank you!! :*

——————————————————————————————————

 

you<\you> P.O.V

 

*PPPAAAAAAAKKKKK

 

17…

 

*PAAAKKKKKKKKK

 

18…

 

“you<\you>.. Enough.. you made your point already…” Taeng stopping me.

 

“No.”

 

19…

 

“A bet is bet.. I don't go back on my word!”

 

20…

 

-lift his by his collar- “Now you leave us alone including breaking up with Jessica!”

 

“HAHAHAHA -smirks- thats not part of the deal”

 

“Im saying its part of it now! If not I will beat you up more.”

 

“Fine! Take the nun! She doesn't go out all the way anyways!” hahaha! ing ! EVERYBODY THE MIGHTY JESSICA JUNG IS A ! SHE LIED BEING ALL THAT!” He shouted. 

 

I look towards Jessica with open, all the students began to whisper. Gripping on his collar tighter I punched him a few more times to the point of unconscious. I was about to land another one until Soo stopped my fist smiling weakly at me. “Enough you<\you>.. Take Jessica out of here now” She whispers to me while gesturing me to get out of here.

 

Letting go Taec, I grab Jessica’s hand leading her up to the rooftop to get some privacy. On our way up there I start to feel dizzy, I'm sweating like bullets but I have to get out of this confined space filled with students. Gladly I didn't pass out on the stairs, it will be hell for Jessica carrying me. Speaking of Jessica she hasn't spoken a word on our way up got me a little worried a bit. 

 

Finally reaching the rooftop we walked over the nearest wall and I just collapsed on the wall, still holding Jessica’s small soft hand. I closed my eyes for a moment to catch my breath and to steady my heart rate. After a few seconds I felt a warm hand caressing my cheek, slowly opening my heavy eyes what I see right infant of me is an angel. Its been a while since I last saw her angelic face, meeting eye contact its clearly visible the worry, sad and guilt in her eyes. 

 

-placing my hand over hers on my cheek- “Jessica.. Are you okay?” I whispered weakly.

 

Not giving an answer she slowly pulls away her hand on my cheek and grabs something in her pocket. She places her cute handkerchief over my forehead, wiping my sweat she moves it down my neck going back again on my forehead, stopping at the small cut. “How can you still be worried about me when your in this state” she whispered but loud enough for me to hear. 

 

Looking at her beautiful eyes I place my hand on her cheek caressing is lovingly “Whats there not to be worried about it?”

 

I saw a lone tear escape her eye before I get the chance to wipe away her tear she starts to hit my chest while finally breaking down. Im so confused on why she's acting like this.

 

*pakk

 

“WHY!”

 

*Pakk

 

“WHY!!”

 

Grabbing both her hands “Jessica.. Whats wrong..”

 

“Why… Why.. Why didn't you tell me that you were the one who saved me!”

 

I froze as she said that.. how did she know??? Damn it. I guess the cat is out of the bag..

 

“H-how did you find out..” 

 

Finally lifting her head to look at me, “Thats not the point you<\you>! Why did you agree to this knowing your still recovering from your bruises!”

 

‘Wait… what? Bruises, sure I had some but I guess she didn't know the part I got stabbed…’ I kept contemplating if I should tell her that I got more than a bruise since she knows I'm the one who saved her. Gently letting go of her hand she gave me one more punch but this time its over my wound. . 

 

“AHHH” I winced in pain, trust me I tried to hold it in but from the abuse I got during the game I couldn't hold it anymore. Surprising her with my whimper she lift up my shirt finally seeing how bloody it is.. She gasps in shock.

 

“you<\you>.. Don't tell me this happened when you saved me…” She said in between sobs.

 

“Shhhh don't cry princess..” I try reassuring her, but once again the pain is unbearable I can feel my eyes drooping. 

 

“Je-Jessica… Call someone quick..” thats the last thing I said before drifting off to the darkness.

 

 

Jessica’s P.O.V

 

I was so shocked seeing that bloody bandage over you<\you>’s wound.. Sure Tiffany finally told me that you<\you> was the one that saved me. When did Tiffany told me you ask? Well during the game I was observing her every move because I was wor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter