I want you.

New life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys! I'm back!  Haha. I shall try to upload everyday if not maybe every Friday! :D. Here is the next chapter! Hope you like it!! Don't forget to comment and up vote! Thank you!! :*

——————————————————————————————————

 

At Takashi & Co.

 

Authors P.O.V

 

“Urrrghhhhhh!” You groaned as you slumped down to your office chair.

 

“Yah, boss! Don't slack off now!” You heard Krystal shout.

 

“Im tired! leave me in peace for few minutes please!” It has been a strenuous morning for you, Krystal has been nagging you while showing you around the company. Although she asked you to take notes on what she's saying instead of looking uninterested she was amazed of how much you have remembered when she asked you questions about the company. Reminding her that your father has taught you about everything about the company so looking around wasn't that necessary.  Seeing Krystal trying her best of showing you around, you thought to just let her be since she's doing a pretty good job anyways. 

 

All morning Krystal has informed you about how the company is doing so far and what your father is asking you to do. The job is pretty simple for you, you only needed to read files, sign proposals, recruit some people and of course be the boss meaning going round the company and checking the different department from time to time. Your dad has built a reputation that no matter what a boss should always remember that there wouldn't be a company without the people working for you, so helping each other is key. 

 

Being informed that you need to attended your classes after lunch, you decided to quickly finish off tiding up the office before heading back to school. “Hey krys, I’ll be going to School now! See you after school!” Shouting through the office door. 

 

“Wait! Here, -hands you a company phone- You might need this”

 

“Why would I need one? I have my own?” looking at the phone. 

 

“Jessica sometimes use my phone for some odd reasons and I don't know if she does that to check my messages and stuff Sooo… If she sees that we have been talking to each other she might get suspicious or assume ridiculous things.” She explained.

 

“Oh I see, fine have you put your number here already?” scanning the phone.

 

“Yup boss, Oh by the way… don't worry I will help you get my sis” she winked before entering the office leaving you unable to reply. 

 

“Aish that kid.” Ruffling your hair before making your way to school. 

 

At the cafeteria

 

The lack of sleep is getting to you as you were completely spacing out not noticing few sets of eyes staring at you weirdly. Feeling your eyes are drooping and mouth opening  hint of drool is starting to for as you rest your head on your right palm. Coincidently Jessica is sitting right opposite you, making it seems like your drooling over her.. or worse having some naughty thoughts about her. 

 

*Pakkkk

 

*Thump

 

“Yah! Tae!! why you do that for?!” You shouted as you rubbed your forehead Taeyeon has purposely smacked off your hand where your cheek was resting causing your head to hit the table. Hard. 

 

“Stop drooling over Jessica! For what I know you might be undressing her right now!” She retorted. 

 

“what are you talking about??” Still rubbing your forehead. Taeyeon just pointed at Jessica who seemed to be blushing madly. Following Tae’s finger you immediately froze seeing Jessica right in front of you and what she's wearing completely makes it seemed that you were drooling over her.

 

 

Scanning at her outfit it may look simple but it sure does outline her figure and her gorgeous legs.. you start to imagine how it would feel like as her luscious legs wraps around your waist tight. 

 

-drools-

 

“you<\you>! WIPE THAT DROOL!!” 

 

*SMACK

 

“Jessica! Why did you have to do that!!” You raised your voice cuping your own face.

 

“Why do you think pabo! You were basically checking me out!” She shouted seeing a hint of pink shade forming on her cheeks. Not wanting to argue back you just stayed silent resting your head on the table not caring their stares. 

 

“Hey Buddy, everything alright?” Yuri asked gently poking your arm. 

 

“Yeah I'm alright, just so tired didn't get much sleep that all” You replied still resting your head on the table.

 

“your wound again?” Soo this time asked worriedly. 

 

“yes and no.” Sitting up again. Its true that you had some difficulty sleeping because of your wound but mostly because you were woken up early and been nagged on by little Jung. Not really sure, if you should tell the girls that your taking over the company for a while but since Jessica and Tiffany are joining you, its a better idea if you keep it as simple as possible and believable. 

 

‘Wait, Tiffany and Jessica is here?’ You thought to yourself. “Not being rude or anything but why are you girls sitting with us? Where is Sunny and that other girl” Not meaning to sound rude but you couldn't help wonder how the girls who was treating you bad suddenly end up eating lunch you all.

 

“That other Girl is Yoona thank you very much” Turning round you noticed Sunny and Yoona behind you holding their tray of food. Glancing at the tall girl you noticed how she had one of her eyebrows up at you. Before you could apologise the tall girl just smack your head before taking the seat next to Tiffany while Sunny took the seat beside Jessica with a pissed look on her face. 

 

“Well please do join us” Sooyoung sarcastically said earning a glare from Sunny and Yoona. Silence has filled the table, only hearing the clothing of utensils making contact with the plates. Not wanting to stay with the heavy and rather awkward atmosphere you decided to finally start a conversation again. 

 

“So, you still haven't answered my question?” You asked them again but not looking at them.

 

“Is there a reason to why we cant sit with you all?” Jessica said coldly making the hair on your back stand up. 

 

“N-no not really but I cant help but wonder how the girls who made my life miserable when I first arrived now sitting eating with us” You replied cooly as you rest your forearms on the table. Jessica was about to reply but a similar voice from Jessica made you turn around. 

 

“Bo- Unnie!!” Krystal shouted across the lunch room. ‘Not here!!” You mouthed at her hoping that she would understand but thats not the case. Krystal made her way through the crowed of hungry students to come and do something that you didn't ever expect. Krystal wrapped her arms around your neck from behind and pulling you in for a tight hug. 

 

“OPPA!!!” Krystal shouted with glee.

 

“Yah! Krys let go off me! I -gasp- Cant breath!” tapping her arm, signalling her to let go of your neck. 

 

“Oh sorry oppa! got excited” After finally letting you go she invited herself to sit on your lap, too shock to push her off. Suddenly the atmosphere turn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter