That hurt.

New life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys! I'm back!  Haha. I shall try to upload everyday if not maybe every Friday! :D. Here is the next chapter! Hope you like it!! Don't forget to comment and up vote! Thank you!! :*

——————————————————————————————————

 

you<\you> P.O.V

 

“Here put this on your face it will help with the swelling” All I can do is grab the ice pack out of Krystal’s hand with of course the glare. 

 

“Ooow” I hissed as I applied the ice pack on my swollen cheek. Right now, I'm sitting at their dining table with a swollen left cheek and oh Jessica is giving me her icy glares like she wants to kill me!

 

“Hey, its your fault this happened” Krystal nonchalantly said, I scoffed in response. Your probably wondering what the hell happened right? well…

 

*Flashback

 

“AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!” 

 

“OMG! I’m so sorry!!” I tried to close the door but somehow my body wouldn't move, I guess I was too mesmerised by her body. 

 

“AHHHHHHHHHH!!!! OPPA! What the hell are you doing here!?!?” Before I could reply Krystal gave me a pretty good slap on the face; it was hard enough that I slammed on the door hard. Its not my fault she took so damn long to freaking change! We were already late for school!! I was gonna explain but she slapped me and kicked me out of the bathroom with a good kick in the . 

 

“YOU WAIT DOWNSTAIRS!! Ill deal with you later!!!” Krystal shouted at me. I was so stunned trying to process just what happened, yes I witnessed Krystal half ; by I mean she was in her towel. I wonder what Jessica would look like with just her towel.. heck . 

 

All my fantasising of Jessica being was brought to a halt when I felt someone tapping my shoulder. Casually turning round I came across a very pissed off Jessica, maybe she saw what happened as she is giving me evil icy glares. Somehow the moment I felt her icy glares I nearly shat my pants! You may think I'm exaggerating but if your in my position you will know! 

 

“Why the hell were you barging into my sisters bathroom???” I hear her question me with a hint of coldness in her tone. I started to panic, throat suddenly went dry not enabling me to speak! damn it! All sorts of things start to fill my mind like ‘should I make her jealous?’; ‘or tell her the truth?’ Those kinds of thoughts but from what I have seen I was too stunned to respond or get my mind organised!

 

“Oppa! I told you to go downstairs!” I am mentally thanking Krystal for coming at this moment!! But of course with little Jung that thankful feeling didn't last long as she pinched and dragged me down to the dining table by my ear!! Mind you she might be skinny, tall and pretty face like her sister Jessica she's can be the next HULK!! All I can do is groan in protest not just because of how she's handling me but also my wound! I think she bloody forgot Im still recovering but I held it in.

 

She just pushed me down to sit on their dining table with Jessica sitting in front of me; still giving me her glares but I think she's just observing our interactions. 

 

[Flashback end]

 

And that what bloody happened. “Krys, you know how late we are?!” I raised my voice to her as I looked at her still holding the icepack to my cheek. To be honest I never liked being late at all. Otosan has always taught me to value time since you can never get it back. Thats why I accidentally burst into Krystal’s bathroom. Well I didn't know. “Oppa, don't worry about it I actually called school informing them that we will not be in today because we are sick.” Her answer left me flabbergasted, I cant miss school work! since I'm taking care of the company I don't have the time to catch up with work I miss thats why I cant afford to miss them!!

 

“WHAT?!?! KRYS!!” I shouted. Im really pissed off now forget about what I did this is far worse and she knows that I have a lot to juggle. 

 

“Yah! don't scream at my sister like that you<\you>. Don't forget IM HER SISTER” Jessica commented I just sighed in defeat. Damn I cant win against these sisters. 

 

“Dont worry Unnie, I understand anyways -turns to me- And oppa, don't you think I thought through everything before deciding this? I told Taeyeon unnie to voice record all your lectures and asked the teachers to not go through much material today for you” She explained while sipping on her mango juice. 

 

“Really? Taeng gladly just let you boss her around? And of course the teachers agreed to your plead?” I questioned with a raised eyebrow.

 

“Yes, duh. Don't forget who you are you<\you>. Remember they are scared of you.” She continued. I totally forgot about that, my parents have been sponsoring the school for years.. How can I forget that! I face palmed myself leaving Krystal to laugh her guts out while Jessica was just sitting there with a confused face. Damn, I forgot that she doesn't know about my background. 

 

“Care to explain what you guys talking about?” Jessica said crossing her arms as she leaned back to the chair. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter