The ice princess

New life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After finding out that I'm supposedly 'targeted' by the ice princess a.k.a Jessica, Iv been cautious.. Scratch that paranoid. Everywhere I go I would check every corner to see if there is anyone that will do wicked things to me. 

It has been a few days and no bully has done anything to me. "Pfft, and you guys said that I was 'targeted', emphasising the last words to the group.

"Don't say that just yet you<\you>, you never know, the mighty Jung and her friends might be planing everything". Taeyeon warned. Hearing that I was again lost in thought of what they could be planning.

I was so lost in my trail of thoughts I didn't realised the cold aura from behind me. What I also didn't realised is that I was all alone at the cafeteria table. I never felt this scared before... Too scared to turn around I timidly but slowly stood up from my seat, still not looking who's behind me, slowly started walking away.

Managing to gain distance from the cold aura, well that's what I thought, I hear footsteps behind me. Knowing that I increased my pace quickly turning to different hallways thinking that I would be able to lose the stalker. Satisfied that no one is following me, I went inside this well furnished room. The room is filled with luxury to a beautiful chandelier to a big dining table surrounded by expensive antiques. 

"Wow, never knew a school would have something like this," I said aloud. "Might as well make myself comfortable

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter