Ice princess PART 2

New life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Erm..."

 

"Well??" Jessica said coldly while raising a brow. "Are you going to stay laying on MY COUCH or what?" 

 

Immediately scrambling on my feet, I face her having my hands inside my back pocket. “S-sorry, I thought its a public room..” I said avoiding her eyes. I heard her sighing, “I don't know if your blind or can't read but there is a sign on the door in BIG capital letters saying “PRIVATE ACCESS”. she said pointing to the door. 

 

I mentally face palmed myself not realising there IS a huge sign on it. “Dammit,” I mumbled under my breath. Still not looking at her, I felt her step closer to me and closer and closer.. she was so close I had to take a step back. “You know its rude to not look at someone, specially when they are talking to you,” she said calmly.Raising my head to look at her, our eyes finally met, although she has that cold eyes I cant help but also see loneliness and sadness in her beautiful brown eyes. 

 

I couldn't help myself but roam my eyes on her body.. ‘Damn, she's so beautiful..’ I thought. The way her clothes fit her well toned body, those beautiful long legs.. “YAH BRAIN! stop having these byun thoughts!” I scold my brain. 

 

Don't know if I was imagining things but I swear I saw her blush a little. “AHHHHHHHHH!!!” I covered my ears from her dolphin like scream. “YOU ERT!!!” I heard her say while using her arms to cover her torso. I guess I stared at her to long for her to notice.. “Dammit BRAIN!”

“I-I d-didnt” before I c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter