She's gonna be mine.

New life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys! I'm back!  Haha. I shall try to upload everyday if not maybe every Friday! :D. Here is the next chapter! Hope you like it!! Don't forget to comment and up vote! Thank you!! :*

——————————————————————————————————

 

you<\you> P.O.V

 

Stirring from my slumber, I tried to sit up but a something is preventing me to do. Slowly opening my eyes Im greeted by Jessica’s beautiful sleeping face. Wishing every morning I could wake up like this. Unable to resist, I gently tuck loose stands of hair behind her ear that is covering her beautiful face. Slowly leaning over I planted a soft kiss on her forehead as I did so she moved slightly from my action. Afraid she woken up I immediately pretend to sleep, fortunately she's a heavy sleeper. Making sure she's still asleep I return memorising her flawless features, starting from her eyes.. her nose.. her lips… ‘Oh how I wish I could kiss those plump lips’ I unconsciously my lips seeing her part her lips, it took a huge amount of my will power to resist kissing her. 

 

I don't know how long I was staring at those luscious lips as I didn't realise Jessica was already awake. Meeting her eyes, she didn't try to avoid mine as she daringly kept her eyes locked with mine. We stayed in that position for God knows how long, as if time has stopped, its just me and her in the moment. I broke the eye contact first as my eyes wonder back to her lips, she seemed to notice this since she her lips, firing my desire more. Slowly leaning my head forward, I took one more glance to her eyes she simply closes her eyes indicating for me to continue with a light shade of pink forming on her cheeks. Smiling at her shyness I refocused with my action, moving my head slowly I can feel her slow breath on my face. Her lips are just inches away from mine, one move from either of us our lips would touch, gently closing my eyes I was about to finally get the chance to taste her lips but unfortunately a sound of someone one coughing brought us back to reality.

 

“Ahem” Taeyeon faked a cough.

 

Jerking my head to the door, I saw Taeyeon grinning like a byun she is, as for Soo, Yul and Hyo have shock written all over their face since their jaws a literally on the ground. Feeling embarrassed I quickly unwrapped my arms around Jessica’s shoulder, as I did so she immediately jump of the bed excusing herself out of the room with Tiffany. 

 

“Sooooooo, you and Jessica huh? I see Taeyeon wiggling her eyebrows. “Did we interrupt something?” Still having that byun grin plastered on her face as she stepped closer handing me a set of clothes. 

“Its not what you think guys” I try to lie but, Im not that very good at it. 

 

“Sure” Soo said squinting her eyes.

 

“Whatever floats your boat you<\you>” Hyo and Yul winked at me.

 

Rolling my eyes, I slowly got out of bed being careful of my actions as the pain is still not subsiding after the second surgery. Stumbling a bit, Hyo managed to steady me. 

 

“Slow your horses you<\you>” 

 

“Thanks Hyo”

 

“Where do you want to go?”

 

“To the bathroom to get changed duh! I don't want you all to see my y body” I playfully winked.

 

“Of course you dont, but you wouldn't mind if its Jessica huh?” Tae winked back. 

 

Scoffing Hyo helped me to the bathroom, she offered to help me get changed, however Im not that injured to change. Stubborn as I am I wished I got someone here to help me as I'm kinda struggling to bend my torso without the shooting pain. Groaning with frustration I see the bathroom door open as I'm shirtless and can not move quick enough to close the door, I panicked but managed to swiftly but slowly turn my back on the door. 

 

“Im sorry but this bathroom is occupied as you can see.” I said slightly turning my head sideways trying to see the person in the bathroom with me. 

 

Not hearing an answer I became more nervous, having loads of ridiculous thoughts like being or worse. Lost in my wild imagination I felt two cold but warm (if that makes sense) on my back. 

 

“You might be my saviour but your so stubborn not to ask for help” I heard her say coldly.

 

Hearing that familiar voice, I quickly spun round forgetting that Im topless. 

“What you doing here Jessica?!?” 

 

“What do you think Pabo?”

 

By the looks of her blushing face, I hesitantly follow what her eyes are focused on then I realised that Im not wearing anything besides my sports bra. Quickly crossing my arms over my body, it didn't stop Jessica from gently placing her hand on top of my bandaged wound. I stiffened at her touch, sending butterflies in the pit of my stomach. Closing my eyes tightly wishing she wouldn't notice my reaction I hear sobbing coming from Jessica. Opening my eyes, I see her head low silently crying still having her hand rest on my wound. It hurts my heart seeing her cry.. cupping her face with both my hands I lifted her head slowly, as our eyes meet once again electricity shot through out my body. Using my thumb to wipe away her tears, I don't know what to say to comfort her, to tell her that Im okay.. everything will be okay. It seems like a lump has formed in my throat as Im unable to speak. The only thing that I can think of is place a loving Kiss on her forehead, pouring all my love to that one kiss hoping that she will be able to feel. 

 

Ending the kiss, I rested my forehead against hers closing our eyes. Letting the humble silence take over. The proximity of our face… our lips are so close, one small movement can then our lips meet. Taking my chance, I start to lean closer.

 

“Jessica..” I whispered against her lips.

 

*BANG!! *BANG!!!

 

“YAH! YOU BETTER NOT BE HAVING IN THERE!” Soo banged on the door while hearing giggles from the other side of the door. 

 

“Aish” I mumbled. Slowly opening my eyes I awkwardly faked a cough and asked her to finally help me with my clothes. Through out the time she helped me getting changed there were occasions where our faces are close, making eye contact but I always break it first as I somehow get lost in her eyes. So its safer if I don't stare at her big brown eyes for too long. 

 

Finally changed I managed to convince Jessica to go out first as soon as the door close I leaned on the basin griping my shirt near my thumping heart.

“Get a grip you<\you>.. Heart calm down!” I said while patting my heart hoping it would calm down. 

 

“you<\you>! Come on out already! Did you fall in the toilet or something?!? I heard Yul laugh. Rolling my eyes on her comment, I made my way out of the bathroom slowly. 

 

“Sheesh, no need to rush an injured person you know! Specially when the person just got out of surgery!” I sarcastically commented. 

 

 

Sitting back down on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter