Great news!

New life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

you<\you> P.OV

 

 

 

Previously… 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[at the same time]

    

    “Hey  you<\you>  have you seen….AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! MY INNOCENT EYES!!” 

 

    “AHHHHHHHH!!!!

 

    “YAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING RIGHT NOW?!?!”

“COVER YOURSELF!”

 

    “OOLALA, someone wanted to get some”

 

HOLY MOTHER OF JEEBUS! Out of all times they had to pick now to ruin out heated moment?! But then again how can I forget that I’m at Jessica’s house?! I’m at her house because she kept on insisting to stay over for a while, I don't know why but I don't want to face the Hellsica mode anytime soon. 

 

    “YAH! KRYS! WHAT THE HECK! DONT YOU EVER KNOCK?!” 

I should be so pissed right now but I’m so damn all  I can think of is her and how I want her to scream my name over and over. 

 

    “OKASAN! OTOSAN! WHAT ARE  YOU DOING HERE?!?”

I have no idea why my parents are here, I thought they were in Japan taking care of business but nope. And now I have to live with years of teasing about what they have witnessed. Great. 

 

    “ you<\you>Takashi. Who said you can scream at your parents like that??” 

 

I hear dad say to me, there was a moment of silent and an awkward exchange of glances between us before they both burst into laughter. Then it hit me, me and Jessica are still in front of them… So like a ninja, I grabbed the blanket and covered us both. 

 

    “Nice Bod you have their you<\you> ” 

Krystal teased as she winked at me. Oh Krystal, Jessica will surely kill you later by the look of my baby she's about to explode with jealousy.  I can actually see smoke radiating out of her nose and ears. Good luck. Clearing my throat I changed to a comfortable positing next to Jessica and looked at my parents. 

 

    “Is there anything you need mom, dad?” 

I asked in Japanese. 

 

    “Oh nothing darling, Mrs Jung invited us to talk about the wedding plans and we thought to surprise you but clearly we shouldn't have. haha.” 

Mom explained, giggling from time to time as for dad all he did was making signs at me like thumbs up, winking. So old school, haha. But sadly now our moment was ruined. -sighs- 

 

    “And Krys, what are you doing here?” 

Jessica asked in perfect english. You can tell from her tone of voice that she's so pissed at Krystal for barging in. 

 

    “Oh nothing, just wanted to ask if you<\you> oppa seen your photo album filled with her face, MUWAHAHA!!” 

And just like that Jessica’s face turned bright red throwing a pillow towards her sister unfortunately Krystal is too fast for her making Jessica miss but instead hit my mom. 

 

    “Ommo! eomeoni!! I’m so sorry! I didn't mean to hit you”

It’s so cute to see my baby panic and how she tried to hug my mom but her being isn't a good idea so she kept on putting her leg in out of the blanket. So cute. What she didn't know, my mum would probably would throw it back at her like a child but she collected herself. After that little panic from my baby I politely asked them all to leave us alone for a moment to get cleaned up, fortunately they left without any teasing. As soon as the door clicked close I left out a big sigh like I’ve been holding my breath for a long time. 

 

    “Sorry about that baby, but I have to say you’re tummy looked a bit bloated haha” 

 

    “YAH!! -throws a pillow at me- Don't tell me or any girl fat! ARRSEO!” 

 

    “Yes, yes my darling, you look fantastic and skinny! I chuckled Baby we should get cleaned up and meet them downstairs, I don't want them to think of anything inappropriat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter