He's Back!??!

New life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys! I'm back!  Haha. I shall try to upload everyday if not maybe every Friday! :D. Here is the next chapter! Hope you like it!! Don't forget to comment and up vote! Thank you!! :*

——————————————————————————————————

 

 

you<\you>P.O.V

 

*KRRYYYYYNG *KKRRRYYYNG *KRRY-stops-

 

Its a cold Tuesday morning.. I would say I had good night sleep but HELL NAW! I tend to move around a lot when sleeping so throughout the night I had to keep changing my bandages! and of course I'm in deep ing pain. Now i look like baboon a mixture of a panda because of the dark circles around their eyes and well I have it and of course Iv been called a baboon because of how I act sometimes. Paboon. 

 

lazily getting of bed very slowly and headed to the bathroom, I once again look at my wound to see if I need to replace the bandage. I was right need to change it again. Damn. After changing the bandage and added ointment I took a shower, is it me or when taking a shower its the only time when you can actually think about everything? Well Im thinking and worrying about today like how will I act around the students when they see my transformation and of course how can I face Jessica? 

 

-Sigh- 

 

-shakes my head- enough of that thought I should really worry about hiding my wound and pain from Jessica, sure Tiffany knows but I don't know.. -sigh- So many things to worry about.. or maybe I'm just thinking too much. Well anyways, before I go down for breakfast I cant help but keep looking at my outfit.. is it too much? Should I change?? Yes I should… wait actually never mind.

 

[what your wearing ;] 

 

 

 

 Damn, this anxiety is no joke, I decided to wear what the girls pick out for me and style my hair a bit. I have to admit I look good. hehe. I really need to thank the girls for picking this awesome outfit also maybe ask mom for some fashion tips. 

 

After much self contemplating I slowly walked over to the table where mum is reading a fashion magazine and dad reading the newspaper. They were so engross with their reading they didn't even notice me come in, well thats what I thought anyways. From the corner of my eyes I can see mum grinning and dad smirking;

 

“Otousan… okaasan.. -sighing- why you smirking and grinning like that?” 

 

“Oh nothing you<\you>.. Just that you look soo handsome like me ;]”

 

-rolls my eyes and smirks-

 

“you<\you>, who picked that outfit for you? I surely know its not you” she ginned.

 

“Okaasan.. -pouts- I can be fashionable you know!! But it was Taeng, Yuri, Soo and Hyo picked it out for me.”

 

“Oooh well if they need a job in the fashion world tell them to contact me! They sure have good fashion sense.” 

 

-chuckles while looking at my watch- “Anyways, I need to go, or else ill be late, take care on your way to work! love you!

 

“Alright darling, you too! we love you too! Take care of your wound OKAY!!”

 

~DOOR SLAMS~

 

‘Should I walk to school or drive?… hmm… -seconds later- Ill drive” 

Its been a long while since I drove to school mainly because I don't want to attract anymore attention but hey, I feel very handsome right now. hehe. Im a car lover sooooo I collect cars as a hobby but my utmost favourite is this bad boy, I had it customised, usually I would use my other cars but since I'm feeling very good right now today is an exception.

 

 

 

*Vrroooom *Vroooomm * EEEEIIIKKK

 

 

Man, I forgot how loud my car is looking through the tinted windows I have managed to attract attention… -face-palm-  ‘Damn it’ I mumbled under my breath. Well no backing out now you<\you>. ‘HWAITING!!!’ -fist pump the air- 

 

I wore my Ray-ban sunglasses so that they wont notice my panda eyes. Slowly stepping out of my car all I hear are gasps from the students even heard fan girling over me, who knew right? Being nervous and anxious was all for nothing, hearing their reaction I guess they haven't figured out that its me the dorky nerd Hiro. -smirks- NOT ANYMORE ES!! mentally screaming in my head.

 

Through out my way to my home room I keep hearing girls;

 

“OMO!! He's so handsome!!”

 

“IS HE NEW? A TRANSFER?!?!”

 

“OMG! WHATS HIS NUMBER?!?!”

 

I wanted to stop them and say I'm actually a SHE, but didn't have the heart to burst their bubble. Hehe. As soon as I entered the room, the noise and chatter immediately stopped looking at my direction. Have to admit their stares are getting a bit uncomfortable, all my confidence went straight downhill, lowering my head I sat on my usual seat. Again they gasps meaning they now know who I am, their old nerd dorky classmate has now transform. Groaning, I forgot to drink my painkillers and even forgot to take some with me!! 

 

-sighing- I just slammed my head on the table not minding the stares anymore.

 

“ahahahaha, oh Tiff your so funny!” hearing Jessica’s laughter I froze. I don’t want her to see me but at the same time I do so I didn't budge one bit. 

 

*BBRRRIIING

 

-door opens- “Okay class, Good morning!” Mr lee said. 

 

“Excuse me young man who has his head on his table. I don't think I have seen you before, are you transfer??”

 

I want to speak up but I'm so scared of their reaction more Jessica’s I didn't move, not getting a response from me I hear Mr lee walk over to me -gulp-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter