Wedding Shopping [part 1]

New life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's P.OV.

 

Feeling that there's no one beneath me, my body bolted up right while holding up the duvet to cover my body. Thinking about what happened last night and how aggressive I was made my cheeks heat up from embarrassment. But not gonna lie you was so amazing last night... we fell asleep for a while but then you woke me up again for round two. She wasn't kidding that she will make me scream my name. 

 

Looking around the room I noticed my fiancé wasnt around at all. I dont know why but I began to panic like crazy, as careful as I can I searched the room and bathroom. No sign of her. All sorts of things started to pop in my head like did she change her mind? Did she leave me?! 

 

    "you!?!" I shouted from the stairs. I held up the duvet that was covering me so that I wont trip or hurt myself. I kept shouting her name in the living room and kitchen but again nothing. I headed for the dining table and boy I regretted it. My family and her family is sitting round the table, I figured they noticed my presence as they all turn round to look at me with a smirk. Specially Krystal.

 

    "Soooooo, had a rough night Unnie?" Krystal smirked. If we aren't in front of our families I would have killed her right there and then. Glaring at her, I see  you  walked in through the garden door looking as hot and handsome as ever. She was on her phone but she ended it as soon as she lay her eyes on me, rushing to my side. 

 

    "Baby, Why did you come down wearing only a towel??" She asked in concern. She turned to my parents and smiled before excusing us. Wrapping her arms round me, making sure the duvet wouldn't fall off. 

 

    "Yah baby.. why did you leave me all alone in bed.. .." I whispered the last word in her ear softly. She shuddered within my words, I couldn't help but giggle from the effect I have over her. 

 

    “Sorry my love, I was gonna wake you up but I figured you needed more rest from.. last night” She winked at me. 

 

    “I didn't need rest.. I needed you more!” 

Replying with a chuckles we arrived back in our room and she kissed my lips for a while before scooting me to get changed. Pouting I quickly went to the bathroom to freshen up before choosing the best outfit to make my fiancé drool. Hehe. Looking through my wardrobe I picked out a yellow dress which I think really show my cleavage perfectly. 

 

    “Hey babe, why is the whole family here anyways?!” I shouted from my walk in closet. 

 

    “Oh, they came to discuss the wedding design and such with you and I’ll be going with the ‘guys’ for something they wont tell me!” I hear her shout back.

 

Hmm, I wonder what they are planning on doing…I have a bad feeling about this. But on the bright side I get to design my wedding! OMG I really cant wait to the whole designing. Checking myself for the last time in the mirror I slowly walk out from my closet, I looked at you and I’m like disappointed. She was on her phone not even thought to glance at me. Pfft. 

 

    “Ahem.” I stood in front of her with my arms crossed tapping my foot. Still no response I smacked her head and rushed out of the room but before I can step out of our room I felt a warm hand grab my wrist, spinning me around pulling me towards her. 

 

    “Babe, you have no idea how much I’m trying to control myself from pouncing on you, Im trying to distract myself with my phone earlier. Don't think I didn't noticed you, I couldn't ignore your beauty” She said sweetly before planting a soft kiss on my forehead. And just like that my anger melted away. Sighing I kissed her lips quickly and dragged her down to the dinning room with the family. 

 

    “Finally you’re both here! We nearly died of waiting!” Krystal said annoyed. 

 

Ignoring Krystal’s rant you pull out a chair for me, like a gentlewomen she is, before taking the chair next to me. Draping an arm over the back of my chair. 

 

    “Okay Jessica, eat up because us girls will b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter