Amusement park [part 2]

New life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys! I'm back!  Haha. I shall try to upload everyday if not maybe every Friday! :D. Here is the next chapter! Hope you like it!! Don't forget to comment and up vote! Thank you!! :*

——————————————————————————————————

 

you<\you> P.O.V

 

“Hey! Where you dragging me WOMEN?!” I screamed as Jessica drag me by my ear. Seriously she has a strong grip you know! I have no idea where Jessica is dragging me as all I'm focusing on is the sharp pain on my ear! 

 

“Would you stop complaining and just follow me!” I hear her raise her voice.

 

“Seriously?! Your dragging me by my ear and you want me to stop complaining!?!” I shouted back trying to unclasped her hand from my ear. After a few more steps she suddenly stopped letting go of my ear. Finally! I immediately start rubbing my ear trying to ease the pain. 

 

“Now, where the H..” My soul just dropped seeing a person bungee jumping from a very, very, very, very high building. Turing on my heel as fast as I possibly could to get away from possibly dying.

 

“Hey, Hey, where the hell you think your going?” Jessica mockingly said as she grabbed the back of my shirt stopping me from running. “If you think you can make me go bungee jump your wrong!” I tried to run away again but she backed hugged me stopping me from struggling. Aish, stupid heart stop beating so fast from that! Clearing my throat, she lets go of me turning me around. 

 

“Your not going anywhere!” Sheesh, why is she so persistence of me bungee jumping! Does she wants me to die young!! Im still a ! “Hell no! Im not jumping that alone!” 

 

“Pabo! Who said your going to jump on your own!” Wait.. does she wants us to couple bungee jump?? I will be able to have her body close to mine.. hehe.. ert mind ON. “Yah! Don't think of anything ert!” I hear her scream smacking my head, snapping me out of my trance. 

 

“Okay, okay no need to smack my head” I said rubbing my head. “Why me anyways? You should do this with Taecyeon right?” I think she didn't think this through properly since as soon as I mentioned that she was in deep thought. I shouldn't have brought that up. Damn. 

 

“Are you not scared of this?” 

 

“N-no, I’ve done this many times.” Oh she have? She looks a bit nervous though I just shrugged off the thought, maybe she's just nervous about me being all erted. hehe. 

 

“Fine, if I die its on you!” I quickly grabbed her hand, walking towards the reception asking if we could do a couple bungee jump. After the process of signing paper work, weighing us blah blah. We finally went inside the elevator making our way to the top. Oh god.. looking out the window and the height already really make my heart beat like crazy! Ive been on roller coaster rides but this is different! Giving a quick glance at Jessica, she seems very compose I guess she has done this before. 

 

The metal elevator jolted a bit when stopping at he top floor making Jessica squeal a bit. Putting on our harnesses and helmet we slowly make our way to the edge of the platform looking like penguins as out feet are tied together. 

 

“Okay, young man, you should hold on to your girl alright!” The instructor said to me, I was about to say something but he cut me off by speaking to Jessica. 

 

“And young lady, put all your faith to your boyfriend here alright, he will be your rock. So all you have to do is hold to him no matter what alright!” I think Jessica was stunned that 1 the instructor thought I'm a guy and second he thought we are together. I can see Jessica was about to say something to him but he moved away. Closing my eyes, trying to calm my beating heart from jumping out of my chest as Jessica is so close to me and of course cant forget I'm jumping off from a freaking high platform! 

 

“Jessica! Why are you crying?” 

 

“I lied.. this is my first time bungee jumping!” Oh gosh, really! she has to lie about that! Now I have to act tough and for her… 

 

“Alright, take a deep breath and just hug me as tight as you can” I don't think its a good time for me to be screaming about why she lied and all that. So I just tried to comfort her, I felt her arms wrapping around my waist hugging me tight. I wrap an arm around her shoulder as one is holding on the railing. 

 

“Jessica, look at me..” As she looked at me I can see how vulnerable she is, my arm around her tighten. Before I could say anything else I hear the most annoying voice ever. 

 

“YAH! Why are you here with my girlfriend!!!” Taeceyon shouted. How the hell did they know we are here? Tsk. 

 

“Calm down will you, we couldn't find you so we decided to go on this ride as we were passing by.” I calmly said still not letting go of Jessica. 

 

“Well, you can let go of her now Im here HER boyfriend.” Well she's my fiancé!  Oh how much I wanted to say that to him. I start to loosen my arm around her but Jessica only tightened her arms around me stopping me so. 

 

“Im sorry Taec but we really want to do this together.” Jessica said coldly to him. Dayum, thats my girl. I gave Taceyeon a mental smirk, but Taceyeon wont give up. 

 

“Baby, why not do it with me?” I hear Taceyeon plead. 

 

“B-because…”

 

“Because we had a bet!” I interrupted. 

 

“And what kind of bet is that?” Taec asked me. Yeah, you<\you>.. what bet? Damn it. 

 

“The bet was that if she couldn’t… umm.. bungee jump with me then.. she would need to date me!” Phew that was close. That was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter