MINE???

New life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

you<\you>

 

    “I’m Pregnant!!”

 

I was so in shock that I couldn’t respond to the sudden news, I mean, I want it of course it’s just everything is going to fast.. isn’t it? But I’m happy that I will be an ‘appa’ especially it’s with my Jessica, my princess... 

 

    “you<\you>! Are you gonna just sit there gawking at your pregnant future wife? Or are you going to congratulate her?!” 

 

The Sound of my mother’s excited voice snapped me from my thoughts and form a smile on my face before going up to Jessica giving her a good tight hug. When we parted from our hug, I looked at her happily but she has a worried face. 

 

    “Baby… are you mad...?”

Hold the phone! She thinks I would be mad at her for being pregnant? HELL NAW!  I’m freaking proud to be the ‘father’ of her child, I will shout it to the heaven just so everyone could hear and know that she’s mine. She gave me that adorable pout which is so irresistible for me to kiss it, to make it go away. 

    Cupping her face with my hands, I gently caressed her cheeks with my thumbs before planting a soft kiss on her delicate skin before looking into her eyes lovingly. 

 

    “Baby, I would never be mad at you…. –smiles-

But your pregnant moods swings are crazy!” 

 

I joked, and of course I received a good smack in the arm but hey, I still find her little actions whether it’s good or bad very cute. 

 

    “In a serious note, I assure baby girl that I will never ever be mad… but instead I’m feeling that I’m at cloud 9… I’m scared but at the same time very happy! I love you my baby!” 

 

    “I love you too , you<\you>…. With all my heart…” 

 

She cooed at me before I couldn’t take it anymore and kissed her with passion even if we are in front of our family. I couldn’t help but laugh at Krystal’s fake vomit sounds and of course my father’s comment about being as good as him, whatever he means by that. 

    After the atmosphere has calmed down and as the ladies goes to the Jessica’s room to talk about baby shower and the wedding; me, dad and Mr. Jung went into Mr. Jung’s office to discuss something with me. Every sudden meetings never made me nervous before since dad would bring me to some of his meetings when I was younger to make me feel more comfortable in that environment; but this meeting made my tummy turn upside down. 

    Entering his office, it was cool temperature, not too cold not too warm, the furnishings are very modern as well all natural wood and glass. Like minimalist style. I LIKE IT. 

 

    “Please take a seat” 

Mr. Jung offered us a seat also providing us some coffee. 

 

    “Jung, no need to be like this, you’re like my brother so relaxed plus I’ll be delivering the news anyway.”

 

News? What kind of news??

 

    “you<\you>, I need to tell you something.” 

Dad began in a serious voice. Oh what did I do… THINK. 

 

    “yah, calm down, It’s not bad as you think so relax.” 

He continued, I guess he noticed how nervous I looked. He is my dad after all. Managing to collect myself, I took a deep breath and faced my dad seriously. 

 

    “What’s this news?” 

 

There was a good amount of dead silence between us 3 before dad finally broke it by talking calmly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter