He stepped the line.

New life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys! I'm back!  Haha. I shall try to upload everyday if not maybe every Friday! :D. Here is the next chapter! Hope you like it!! Don't forget to comment and up vote! Thank you!! :*

——————————————————————————————————

 

Jessica’s P.O.V

 

“Taec, what the hell are you doing??” 

 

He didn't reply but only start attacking my neck, I tried to push him away with my hands but he’s holding it above my head. 

 

“Taec.. please stop!” I managed to speak up but still no use he wont listen to me at all. He soon start to kiss up against my jawline to my lips but I before he could kiss my lips I turned my head sideways kissing my cheek. I tried to yank my hands off from his grip again still no use! The only thing I could think off right now is.

 

*PAK!

 

“OWW WHAT THE JESSICA!” I hear him scream in pain as I basically kneed him straight on his scared place. His . I have to say that felt sooooooooo good. 

 

“Why the did you do that?!” I screamed. 

 

“Why? come on babe we have been dating for a while and you haven't even let me you!” What the ! So all this time all he wanted from me is ?! I swear my blood pressure is off the roof right now! 

 

Before I could react he lifted me up on his shoulders making his way to the living room. He roughly let me down the couch pinning my my hand over my head with one hand as he straddled me. . I began to panic, there is no way I could escape now. I felt the cold breeze coming out form the AC when Taec ripped my top like an animal. 

 

“Dont worry baby, I will make you feel so good.” I don't see Taec, but animal monkey! “if you’re worried about being interrupted don't worry I locked the door.” He gave me his evil smirk before attacking my neck and groping my . 

 

“P-please… -sobs- stop.. -sobs- Dont…” The tears that I was once holding back start to fall freely down my cheek unable to control it from falling anymore. I squirmed, wiggled  even screamed but nothing came out of my mouth.. did everything but nothing he kept on kissing my neck down to my collar bone near my chest… 

 

‘you<\you>.. please -sobs- help me -sobs harder’ I start loosing my strength, my eyes are starting to droop.. I can hear him unbuckling his belt ready to me.. but I cant do anything..

 

*BBBLLAGGGG!!! 

 

“SON OF A ! GET YOUR HAND OFF OF HER!!!!” Thats the last thing I heard before I passed out. 

 

you<\you> P.O.V

 

When I woke up Krystal we both walked up to the front door however as soon we try to open it the door is locked. “I swear she said she would open the door.” I said confusedly, scratching my head. 

 

“I don't feel good about this Oppa” I hear Krystal. 

 

“Me too. Come on don't you have a spare key?” 

 

Krystal start to rummage through her bag but no use she has no spare key. 

 

“Taec!! what the hell are you doing??” Me and Krystal look at each other with wide eyes hearing Jessica said that. 

 

“! Sorry Krystal but if you don't have a spare key I'm gonna bloody knock this door down!!” Im trying to hold myself back thinking that there is another way to get in. Fast. 

 

“OPPA! DOES IT LOOK LIKE I CARE?!?! HURRY UP! MY SISTER IS IN DANGER!!” She screamed at me.

 

Thats it, I started kicking the door down with all my might. 

 

“!

 

*THUD!

 

OPEN…!!

 

*THUD!!

 

OPEN!!! 

 

*THUD!

 

!!!

 

*THUD! 

 

OPEN!!! 

 

*BLLLAAGGGGG!! 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter